Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others (37235 Views)

Russia retaliates, bans Obama, 499 US Citizens over US sanctions / Russia Retaliates, Expels 85 Foreign Diplomats. France, 34. Spain 27. Italy 24 / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Demolakay:

Dis one think Russia is a small country, dishing out innuendo subtilty.He forget dat most pple on d sanction list are diplomats,who are obliged to visit different countries of d world for diplomatic missions.

There isn’t one person on the sanctions list that is a diplomat.
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by olas24u(f): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
jrusky:

You have big issue wallahi. Pls what is Kamala coming to do in Russia?

You said Good! You mean Good for putin acting stupid baa?

It's like Ghana banning Buhari from coming yo Ghana pls is Buhari even going to Ghana for in the first place?

Putin is a sinking man hanging on a straw.

All major airlines make profit on long distance flight to Asia passing through Russian Air space. Short distance flight are not as profitable as flying long distances. most of the airlines are bleeding at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by Demolakay: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
sosanova:
grin
99.99% of people on that list have never been to Russia in their life nor planning to even visit Russia in the future
Putin is a real confused clown

U mean 99% of dose pple nva visit Russia bfor?pls clap for urself.Most of u think Russia is Nigeria or one small country beside d equator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by shaggy007(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by onuman: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Putin is a joke

Wetin those men want go do for Russia

Ha ha ha

It's like Naija imposing sanctions against American politicians and business people .

1 Like

Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by Igbofam: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
shaggy007:
Most myopic people will ask why Russia is sanctioning people.

They'll say "who wan visit Russia sef?"

It's very bad to be sanctioned by a country.

It has a ripple effect.

In time, you will see the effect of these sanctions.

Visitation sanctions from a defacto terrorist country is laughable

3 Likes

Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by Demolakay: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Waste of sanctions

Putin won't visit US till he dies, Kamala Harris won't visit Russia till she dies

The sanction should have gone to Biden's son, and Nancy Pelosi's husband... these are the people heavily invested in European energy, Ukraine biolabs, Gas Pipeline Company

It's like your enemies telling you not to come to their house

And Putin dat USA banned plans to visit d USA? How many times av I seen Putin Travelling to ND fro?
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by ThankGodFriday(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
OK

Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by fredoooooo: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wagbayi oga Putin

1 Like

Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by Mooh247: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Demolakay:
And Putin dat USA banned plans to visit d USA? How many times av I seen Putin Travelling to ND fro?

Read my second paragraph
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by Gpea: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Joe Biden and his son are not in the list
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
babylonjah:
These sanctions are very relevant because most of these guys can travelled to virtually any part of the globe just for vacation. I remember John Mccain after been sanction by Russia before his death said his dream was to travel and vacation in Russia coolest region and guess what he died without achieving that one vacation he dreamt of.
Most of these top guys travel for secret vacations without the public knowledge

Total lie! He said no such thing!
John McCain went on record saying that he was proud of the sanctions Russia placed on him. He even had a Russian dissident as a pallbearer.
His exact words can be read here-> https://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/john-mccain-russia-ban-116220?_amp=true

3 Likes

Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by OneKinGuy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Demolakay:

Dis one think Russia is a small country, dishing out innuendo subtilty.He forget dat most pple on d sanction list are diplomats,who are obliged to visit different countries of d world for diplomatic missions.
I understand your point. Russia being the biggest country in the world cannot be isolated with all the sanctions the west is throwing here and there, I mean the world is already feeling the heat from high oil cost to high food cost (Dosnt know how Russia affects food price but Joe Biden said it's putins fault, So)

Placing a ban on kamala and Co will have no effect whatsoever as non of them were planning on going to Russia especially since the invasion, so I don't see how sanctioning them help. Plus you should also know that despite all that's happening, Russia and US still has a special line of communication, some of which their diplomats even even visit the other country l, so that everyone will be clear that the other doesn't want a nuclear escalation.

1 Like

Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by CoronaVirusPro: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gibberish!

What happens in Russia that demands one to visit

Dead shithole!

We talking Germany, Japan, France, China, Italy and the likes, Russia too feeling important.

Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by Minjim: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
shaggy007:
Most myopic people will ask why Russia is sanctioning people.

They'll say "who wan visit Russia sef?"

It's very bad to be sanctioned by a country.

It has a ripple effect.

In time, you will see the effect of these sanctions.

Effect jam you there

1 Like

Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by Demolakay: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

There isn’t one person on the sanctions list that is a diplomat.
Kamala Harris is nt a diplomat? mark Zuckerberg has no Facebook presence in Russia? more than 300 companies has pulled out of Russia,dose companies,who owns Dem? Russia? pls tell me more... more Dan half of dose sanctioned are diplomats.When a government official from d USA wants to visit Nigeria from d American government,wat type of passport do dey brandish? is it nt a diplomatic passport? pls tell me wat I don't know..
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by Minjim: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Only movies producers may want to visit Russia as a location.

And even those can improvise.

So Putin should shove his sanction in his assshole

2 Likes

Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Gibberish!

Dead shithole!

We talking Germany, Japan, France, China, Italy and the likes, Russia too feeling important.

Nonsense!

Haha! Besides Putin’s house help on Nairaland, I’ve never heard anyone praise Russia or dream about traveling there!
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by Bbbw: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
Really
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by olas24u(f): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Gibberish!

Dead shithole!

Nonsense!
You are analysing a country from where you can prosper point of view.Russia is a powerful country,and shares border with 3 continents ,resource rich ,educated population.
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by dappydozzy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
sosanova:
grin
99.99% of people on that list have never been to Russia in their life nor planning to even visit Russia in the future

Who told you so ? Some Americans have investments in Russia, the likes of Donald Trump etc.
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
olas24u:

You are analysing a country from where you can prosper point of view.Russia is a powerful country,and shares border with 3 continents ,resource rich ,educated population.

Russia is on both Europe and Asia but what other continent does Russia ‘share a border with’ Sir?
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by olas24u(f): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Haha! Besides Putin’s house help on Nairaland, I’ve never heard anyone praise Russia or dream about traveling there!

The education and healthcare systems are good.you are meant to go back to develop your country xif things were normal.
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by Goldbw122(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
There is no need to sanction this people no need, because there are some people that will not leave USA soil ever
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by olas24u(f): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Russia is on both Europe and Asia but what other continent does Russia ‘share a border with’ Sir?

Its shares border with America near Alaska,infact alaska use to be russia in time past.its shares with japan ,china,northkorea,and dozens of countries in the baltics,in the north of europe in the east of europe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
olas24u:

The education and healthcare systems are good.you are meant to go back to develop your country xif things were normal.

Education and Healthcare? People seeking educations in Russia are mostly Africans and Indians wanting to escape their countries. A Russian education is not something that’s highly sought after.
As for healthcare, you have jokes! Russia imports over 95% of the pharmaceuticals used in the country. With all the highly educated people you said live there, why are they lagging so far behind in research and development?

4 Likes

Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by colestephan86: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
sosanova:
grin
Ode u dey follow them waka
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by wiseone28: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rawtruth1:
He will ultimately end in Hague soonest
You watch too much Hollywood.

Even if Putin is no longer the president.

America don't dare.
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by olarent: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Must you attack the personality of other before proving point?
To set it straight the war is not Ukraine war its western war they are just using Ukraine for proxy war and the stupid president is gollible.listen to what turkey ambassador said you we understand this western people.
jrusky:

Nice one. You do not only lack sense you don't have in the first place.

Mr fool, you dnt know Russia than I do I don't need to keep repeat myself. NATO and the West are not fighting Russia they are only protecting the sovereign existence of Ukrain and trying to halt the war becoming bigger issue unfortunately block brain dude like taking it out of context and begin to vomit thrash.

If you want to set a stag for verbal confrontation I'm ready for you bumper to bumper I will trim your brain to factory setting.
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by Excuzeme: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
There is an Interview Program currently airing on Turkey's TRTWorld (wwwdotTrtworlddotcom), l think it will help if a lot of people listen to it.
The Program is One on One and the guest is an American, who lives in America and is a World renown Economist.

I think the program can also be watched Offline on the TRT website.
Re: Russia retaliates, sanctions Kamala Harris, Mark Zuckerberg, Others by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
olas24u:

Its shares border with America near Alaska,infact alaska use to be russia in time past.its shares with japan ,china,northkorea,and dozens of countries in the baltics,in the north of europe in the east of europe.

You said continents, not countries. You are naming countries, not any of the 7 continents in the world and I already said it spans Europe and Asia. You said three continents so what is the 3rd!
Did you take a straw out of your Coca-Cola and use it to suck up the entire Bering Sea? Last I checked, the Bering Sea and Straits separates Russia from the US. They share no border.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Witches Protest In Ghana Over Leap Allowance / British Police Force Demands Anyone That Wants To Join Must Learn Yoruba, Italia / Melania Trump Arrives In Ghana, To Visit Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.