Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl (3171 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Ohizman73(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
So much has been said of the girls act and mother in particular nobody has said anything about the father.i begin to ask is the mother a single mother.Because it is crystally clear that the major factor behind the girls waywardness is simply POOR PARENTAGE.For a child to be properly brought up both parents have a vital role to play. I remember sometime ago the internet was awash with the mean flogging of a an 18 yrs old girl by her father with the very support of her mother. Her offence was also cyber related she joined a chat group she was earlier being warned not to join for obvious reasons. the flogging was very mean he flogged her on her buttocks without no remorse.the internet was awash with reactions conderming the fathers flogging that she was of age bla bla bla and screaming of child abuse. then in another case which is recent and presently trending on NL were a wrong girl of 15 was being preyed upon by her married male neighbour as her mother discovered through her phone. she had to tell her husband and father of the girl. and he did not dissapoint and the girl was corrected before she became way ward.So obviously both parents have a vital role most especially the mother.I dont see to understand how the mother would claim she was not aware that her daughter for that age was making such suggestive videos over the net and wearing such suggestive apparels right under her nose and not give a hoot over . it is very unfourtunate that that girl has gone that far to even be wearing waist beads ,is it that the mother or parents dont care about her welfare asuch and just allow her to live her life the way she wants as a minor. it is not that she has become of age let us say over 18. were she can be teamed as an adult.I dont really comprehend it is very very unfourtunate. Then it takes two to tango that girl was obviously deflowered and preyed upon at at an early age by an adult male who took advantage of her innocent then ,before the girl now became haywire. The girl should be questioned to reveal who deflowered her,It is the culprit that should be in custody for child molestation and rape,that should be were the government should at least make a move about at least for some form of redemption. The father and mother should also be sanctioned for POOR PARENTING.Most parents pass the buck on boarding schools,boarding schools have a role but can never ever replace the role of the parents.For the girls case of course some effort of therapy should be made to include counseling.She obviously has gone too far and would soon become of age.It is now left for her to redeem her life and become usefull to herself and despite shortcomings still be come a responsible adult who would have kids some day.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Redbishop(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Pikin wey Good na hin papa own the one wey spoil na the mama get am cool

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by NobleSeed(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
belike na single mother Matter oh grin grin
I'm short of words

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Candidlady: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Her father has gone AWOL....

Don't ask me why

8 Likes

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Ohizman73(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
NobleSeed:
I'm short of words

i myself think so,i think the fact should come out about this.
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Felimax(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
Single parenting is a disaster. The effects of all these madness will soon be unfolding in a not too distant future.

Single parenting and wayward father's. They cannot escape it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by odinson1(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
The Father didn't accuse innocent 11 year old boys of rape, the mother did.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Saintmary(f): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
You people are spinning this issue into single mother nonsense. She has both mother and father.

Even you that you were raised by two parents, what has become of you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by habsydiamond(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2022
Na only the street mama wey no get time to monitor her kid the wayward girl get na
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Classickj(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Saintmary:
You people are spinning this issue into single mother nonsense. She has both mother and father.

The father have nothing to do with this
Blame the mother and ubi franklin for this outburst

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Ohizman73(m): 12:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Classickj:

its about POOR PARENTING that is the issue and its both parents that are involved.the father too like the mother should have been responsible towards bringing up their daughter that has been wayward. The father most especially failed to instill discipline in his daughter i gave an example of the mean flogging a father gave his daughter after the mother reported her to him that the chat group she was warned not to join ,she still joined. the father we no hear him side of the story of his efforts to redeem his daughter. he JAKPA like JAMES NWAFOR grin
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Ohizman73(m): 12:34am On Apr 22, 2022
Saintmary:

nOBODY is spinning the issue to single mother matter,but poor parenting. Abi ah you a single mother....
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Chidi2022: 12:40am On Apr 22, 2022
NobleSeed:
I'm short of words
is that you and your senior brother in that picture?
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by NobleSeed(m): 12:58am On Apr 22, 2022
nop
Is me and your boyfriend
Chidi2022:
is that you and your senior brother in that picture?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Chidi2022: 1:01am On Apr 22, 2022
NobleSeed:
nop Is me and your boyfriend
LMAO...... e pain am
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Chidi2022: 1:01am On Apr 22, 2022
NobleSeed:
nop Is me and your boyfriend
LMAO...... e pain am
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:19am On Apr 22, 2022
how is this relevant to the issue at hand?!
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Kaybae(f): 5:13am On Apr 22, 2022
Honestly, what if the mother is the one using her for prostitution because of money because no one has heard about her father, nothing is impossible ooooo, the mother might be the one training this girl because for her to open mouth and said "it's just sex"

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Pascopele: 5:42am On Apr 22, 2022
grin
Kaybae:
Honestly, what if the mother is the one using her for prostitution because of money because no one has heard about her father, nothing is impossible ooooo, the mother might be the one training this girl because for her to open mouth and said "it's just sex"
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Donaluta(m): 5:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Word on the street ... They said the girl's father is not with them... That is they are not living together ...
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Saintmary(f): 5:48am On Apr 22, 2022
Ohizman73:

nOBODY is spinning the issue to single mother matter,but poor parenting. Abi ah you a single mother....

This is my major concern, before spinning any sensational news, wait till real facts come out, there's a lot of information still hidden.

That is how everyone was screaming about Sylvester's case, see where it landed.

I hope you understand now.
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Saintmary(f): 5:49am On Apr 22, 2022
Classickj:

Very good.

The true facts will soon come out, that is what I'm waiting for.
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Stanweezy(m): 5:50am On Apr 22, 2022
The people that brought the case online is the one we know, Ubi Franklin and the mother.

We didn't hear anything about the Father, Ubi might even be the father since he's father of all Nation grin

5 Likes

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by QuinModah(f): 5:53am On Apr 22, 2022
It's obvious there is no father present and she could probably well be a single mom.

The presence of the father in home bring authority and discipline which is obviously lacking in most single moms home.

Are you interested in serious and real dating that could lead to marriage proposal? This matchmaking is for singles who wants something unique like meeting people in real life situation and getting connected, you don't have to be lonely when you have opportunities to WIN THE ONE FOR YOU.

Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly." — Robert Frost.

Favorite's Palace (FP as we are fondly called) can help you achieve your heart desire.

We have testimonies of successful matches and huge database of clients seeking for marriage. Take this opportunity now and find your match. Find the right one for you through our service. Send a mail
godsfavorite_ug@yahoo.com
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:27am On Apr 22, 2022
You want to kill the man
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by emmanuelbrown26: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2022
Women with their loud mouth, from d video I watched, I believe d girl copied d act from d mother. Giving birth to a female child in this generation is just a disaster that would happen to any man
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Mariangeles(f): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Women with their loud mouth, from d video I watched, I believe d girl copied d act from d mother. Giving birth to a female child in this generation is just a disaster that would happen to any man

When you raise your daughters well, they will bring you honour and be a blessing to you.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Classickj(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2022
Ohizman73:

its about POOR PARENTING that is the issue and its both parents that are involved.the father too like the mother should have been responsible towards bringing up their daughter that has been wayward. The father most especially failed to instill discipline in his daughter i gave an example of the mean flogging a father gave his daughter after the mother reported her to him that the chat group she was warned not to join ,she still joined. the father we no hear him side of the story of his efforts to redeem his daughter. he JAKPA like JAMES NWAFOR grin
I went to buy food stuff in the market, while there I notice some group of women watching video of naked girls ( university girl ) doing model show.. This girls were waking in front of many people with bikini, one came out wearing only pant, she walk to one side and a guy put money inside her pant after this those women starting insulting the girls "" saying if it was their daughter they will beat the crap out of her

You said it all, it about POOR PARENTING

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by nedekid: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Most likely a broken home, single mother tins.
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Shedrill(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
No ideology propounded by humans is correct. 70 + 30 = 100 and so is 77 + 33 = 100, after all 3 + 7 someone said is 10

i blame the girl for letting the world know that the red coloured liquid in her glass cup is zobo
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Emmawhite91(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
The father might decide not to show up if the mother have been thwarting his disciplinary effort cause he believe she might amount to this one day. Then if she is a single mother that is not an excuse as a failed mother. I was raised by a single mother and my mum was a no nonsense lady. Whenever i messed up as a kid,she will treat my mess-up. Laugh if you can but if I tell you that my mum stopped flogging me at age 20. Even before i lost her to the cold hand of death. There are actions that friends or myself will want to indulge on but i will call myself to caution cause i dont want to disappoint her. Cause later on she let me see reasons why she used to flogged me and i believe that those disciplinary act she carried out then mold me to be the better person i am today. Maybe the woman is the bosslady of the house and the man have no say in the home if at all they are living together.
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by kumulus(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
..............ømø burúkú tî ìyá è ni

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught While Sleeping With His Daughter / Whats The Implication Of Doing A Court Marriage First,with A Trad Later On / The Cost Of A Broken Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.