Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl (3173 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Lingudy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nowhere to be found

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by koyyess: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ohizman73:
[s]So much has been said of the girls act and mother in particular nobody has said anything about the father.i begin to ask is the mother a single mother.Because it is crystally clear that the major factor behind the girls waywardness is simply POOR PARENTAGE.For a child to be properly brought up both parents have a vital role to play. I remember sometime ago the internet was awash with the mean flogging of a an 18 yrs old girl by her father with the very support of her mother. Her offence was also cyber related she joined a chat group she was earlier being warned not to join for obvious reasons. the flogging was very mean he flogged her on her buttocks without no remorse.the internet was awash with reactions conderming the fathers flogging that she was of age bla bla bla and screaming of child abuse. then in another case which is recent and presently trending on NL were a wrong girl of 15 was being preyed upon by her married male neighbour as her mother discovered through her phone. she had to tell her husband and father of the girl. and he did not dissapoint and the girl was corrected before she became way ward.So obviously both parents have a vital role most especially the mother.I dont see to understand how the mother would claim she was not aware that her daughter for that age was making such suggestive videos over the net and wearing such suggestive apparels right under her nose and not give a hoot over . it is very unfourtunate that that girl has gone that far to even be wearing waist beads ,is it that the mother or parents dont care about her welfare asuch and just allow her to live her life the way she wants as a minor. it is not that she has become of age let us say over 18. were she can be teamed as an adult.I dont really comprehend it is very very unfourtunate. Then it takes two to tango that girl was obviously deflowered and preyed upon at at an early age by an adult male who took advantage of her innocent then ,before the girl now became haywire. The girl should be questioned to reveal who deflowered her,It is the culprit that should be in custody for child molestation and rape,that should be were the government should at least make a move about at least for some form of redemption. The father and mother should also be sanctioned for POOR PARENTING.Most parents pass the buck on boarding schools,boarding schools have a role but can never ever replace the role of the parents.For the girls case of course some effort of therapy should be made to include counseling.She obviously has gone too far and would soon become of age.It is now left for her to redeem her life and become usefull to herself and despite shortcomings still be come a responsible adult who would have kids some[/s] day.

Thank goodness this sh1t didn't make front page.

Go and worry about those useless 10 year old boys and their fathers too.
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by naija4life247: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Saintmary:
You people are spinning this issue into single mother nonsense. She has both mother and father.

Even you that you were raised by two parents, what has become of you.

We did not ask your dad to leave your mum. So, don't transfer aggression to us
Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Saintmary(f): 3:52am On Apr 29, 2022
naija4life247:

We did not ask your dad to leave your mum. So, don't transfer aggression to us

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha.

You think everyone you meet is from a broken home?

You people will just open your stinking mouths waaaaaaaaaa, and spew nonsense out of it, my parents are doing well to the Glory of God and we're celebrating their wedding anniversary in a few months time.

But my major point is that, after your parents have trained you, you are supposed to train yourselves which many people have refused to do.

So, your upbringing is only supposed to be the foundation.

Do you understand now?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Father Of The Very Chrisland Wayward Girl by Pascopele: 5:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Lingudy:

Boss good afternoon sir, pls don't forget me sir, we will soon be resuming and I will need the laptop for my project, pls help my life. How is work and family sir? Have a nice day sir
Did I say I was going to give you a laptop?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Have The Ugly Gurls On D Street Of Lagos Gone To ? / Tribute To My Lovely Sister On Her Birthday. / Help Me Out Here Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.