Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me (2078 Views)

Greatest Ways To Show Love To Your Boyfriend / Girlfrend..am Single Thou..lol / Can U Pretend U Dont Know When Ur Girlfrend Is Cheating On U . / Just Discoverd My Girlfrend Is Hiv Possitive Wat Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by asquare1(m): 3:26am On Feb 19, 2006
My Girlfrend Is In Europe And I Still Love Her As Well As She Likes Me

I have a girl in europe and she still likes me. Do you think she really still likes me? Because she still writes me and comes very frequently to Nigeria.
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by Grizzly(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2006
Ask her that one,
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by cheekee(f): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2006
you never know, maybe she does, depends on what she tells you and if she really means it undecided
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by Rhodalyn(f): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2006
dat is 4 u 2 find out n me 2 know
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by cutie(f): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2006
i think she still loves u!!! cos for her to take the long journey so often there's still something!! but just make sure u keep her, cos living overseas, she will meet nw people nd she might let u down, considering the distance nd the stress involved
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by da808cutie(f): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2006
You should ask her that.
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by whitesoftx(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2006
Considering the distance, does she come all the way to check on you or for something else? if for you, yeee! SHE LOVES YOU, for something else or holidays, SHE LIKES YOU. writing you is not an issue, you can write to JUST friends & relatives 1001 times a day, expecially on net (emails) so, the rest is left to you to find out and tell us so we can help you more!
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by gbengaijot(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2006
If he comes because of you, i tell you she really does likes you. One thing i know of is that ladies in Europe tend to cling to their boyfriend in nigeria coz there is no opportunity for marriage in europe. Alkl gusy want is to chop and go, and ladies dont want that so that is why she wants you. she comes home coz of you, that is so obvious
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by DarkNight1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2006
@ asquare1 , dude, How can u ask this.
Handle your Bizz Man.
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by luridguy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2006
do you still like her? tongue
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by princeonx: 2:13am On Feb 22, 2006
Which kind question be this? you dey tell me? abi you dey ask me? which ever one sef if you wey she dey write, call, and visit no know, na me go know? mind yourself oh!
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by ocho(f): 2:28am On Feb 22, 2006
@prince cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I was going to say the same thing
@topic:how on earth are we supposed to know really? she writes and visits frequently as you said so na watin?   undecided
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by comechop(m): 5:37am On Feb 22, 2006
hahaha, ocho u r funny o!
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by allonym: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2006
the question is, does he still like her. For him to ask this, it seems like he's looking for a way out of the relationship.
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by Rottweiler(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2006
My friend, what kind of business is she doing abroad? How frequent is her frequent visits? I advise that you re-appraise yourself and face reality.

Cheers.
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by ocho(f): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2006
@comechop: na true na, see me see question o undecided
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by monie0078(f): 3:26am On Feb 23, 2006
Rottweiler:

My friend, what kind of business is she doing abroad? How frequent is her frequent visits? I advise that you re-appraise yourself and face reality.

Cheers.

What's the reality you'd have him face? I'm just curious. He hasn't hinted that she might be into anything shady where she is, he hasn't hinted that she's cheating. I think he's just insecure, and was hoping for some reassurance from other people that might be in the same situation. (The whole long distance relationship thing). It's not my intention to come across as aggressive or anything like that. I'm truly just curious about what you said. What might the 'reality' be?
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by mercyuti(f): 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2006
dat means she still loves you remember out of mind is not out of sight cheesy
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by squirrel20(f): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2008
if she takes her time to write and actually visits frequently then i don't think you need anyone to tell you whether she likes you or not. just ask yourself if you still like her
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by Busta(f): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2008
@topic,
good for ya if distance works for u guys. At least she still writes and visits . . . wat more u need?
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2008
erm. . . . . this topic is like 2 yrs old. undecided
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by Busta(f): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

erm. . . . . this topic is like 2 years old. undecided

lol . . . funny enuff didn't see that. They prolly broken up or married by now.
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by outlawcum4(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2008
asquare1, how many people u don give dis format if she dey europe, dey write or visit you how e take concern us?, abeg no think sey na small children dey for this land. so if u no get something else to come up with then turn off your computer,
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2008
omg omg this reminds me of me, as in I am in a situation like this as the person i like lives in nigeria sad yes o, im sure she likes you, its just a shame about the distance abi?  sad  smiley
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by ifyalways(f): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2008
ibkaye:

omg omg this reminds me of me, as in I am in a situation like this as the person i like lives in nigeria sad yes o, im sure she likes you, its just a shame about the distance abi? sad smiley
hehe its not same girlfriend.you are still liking,while hes loving.lol cheesy
@post,its so old they are prolly married with kids now or seperated so no advice is needed again. tongue
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2008
ifyalways:

hehe its not same girlfriend.you are still liking,while hes loving.lol cheesy
@post,its so old they are prolly married with kids now or seperated so no advice is needed again. tongue
lol just realised he is probably waayyy older than me sor i shouldnt be comparing my lil teenage crushes to strong love sha cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfrend In Europe Still Writes And Visits Me by sweetpie23: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2009
asquare1:

My Girlfrend Is In Europe And I Still Love Her As Well As She Likes Me

I have a girl in europe and she still likes me. Do you think she really still likes me? Because she still writes me and comes very frequently to Nigeria.
no dump her. so will you take my advice? fool

(1) (Reply)

True Story? The Tragedy Of Love / Could U Wash Ur Girlfriend's Undies, Is Dat A Sign Of Love Or What: / Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.