Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? (1767 Views)

Party On Romance For Buhari Victory / Top5 Most Handsome Guys On Romance Section 2015. / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by ryu11(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2007
PSATOR because u sure aint no Pastor. angry

PERSON GO FINISH SCHOOL 5 YEARS FOR HOUSE NO JOB WHAT DO YOU EXPECT.

Is that why you masquerade yourself as a man of God? Even on-line. And what is your 1st contribution on nairaland?

a sillythread; you should use username sillyboy2.

You've got ulterior motives clearly. Ladies beware.
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by moondust(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2007
@pastor
I wonder what else you'd expect young people to discuss with better enthusiasm undecided Iraq war
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by sillyboy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2007
@ ryu 11

Please don't associate me with the *h*(o)nly randy pastor!

Please let him get another username except the ones that looks like my mine
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by holythug(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2007
na wa o, i think nairaland shd invent a software dat wld detect frustrated users
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by PastorSly(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2007
Now l am back me none dey go anywere l am here if anybody talk to me again hmmmmm l go make sure say the person regret of ever coming to nairaland.

Who be that one wen dey compare me with sillyboy. you none just well at all. how will you ever compare good with evil, abi you crase before.

l am now the president of Nairaland effect from this moment l guess you all user no the power of a president in Africa ( Nigeria ) l mean the life president l have the power to remove anybody that l like here so you all better be care. and dont forget l have the software to delete your name from here too.\

Next week l will think of getting a vice president, l dont need any vice president like Atiku OK

My job start now.
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by Ralvy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2007
holythug:

na wa o, i think nairaland should invent a software that would detect frustrated users

lol, yeah! thats wat we need*
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by sillyboy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2007
pastor pastor grin u don come again?

I just got your gist! you want to be the president of Nairaland? You are so dumb! Must you claim to be a sly pastor to achieve that? You were even mentioning the sacred name of JESUS in your bullshits!

Hey man, becareful with your "pattern" and don't infect other Nairalanders with rabis
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by godslead(f): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hmm na wa o people dey o lipsrsealed
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by fawwyb(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2007
Pastor Sly:

Now l am back me none dey go anywere l am here if anybody talk to me again hmmmmm l go make sure say the person regret of ever coming to nairaland.

Who be that one when dey compare me with sillyboy. you none just well at all. how will you ever compare good with evil, abi you crase before.

l am now the president of Nairaland effect from this moment l guess you all user no the power of a president in Africa ( Nigeria ) l mean the life president l have the power to remove anybody that l like here so you all better be care. and don't forget l have the software to delete your name from here too.\

Next week l will think of getting a vice president, l don't need any vice president like Atiku OK

My job start now.

Oluwaseun Osewa, please can u do us all a favour by removing this insane and frustrated dog from nairaland?
I beg, ok
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by johnnygan(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2007
What a crunked thread. lol. The funniest ever.
Dumb pastor of pigs sly
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2007
@ "Pastor Sly": No need to pray for me, as far as I'm concerned, god (if he exists) sucks! Don't need him to "look out" for me.
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by sillyboy(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2007
as far as I'm concerned, god (if he exists) sucks! Don't need him to "look out" for me.

Hey man, God doesn't suck I think it's humans that sucks.

Well, it's your opinion and I respect it but the big man upstairs definately does not suck

Take care.
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by godslead(f): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2007
@sillyboy I knew there was something NOT silly bout u.[b]God definitely doesnt suck![/b]Really luved d way u pointed that out. kiss smiley
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2007
SIENNA BE CAREFUL OF WHAT U SAY. IF GOD DECIDE TO TAKE HIS HAND AWAY FROM UR LIFE , U NO SAY UR OWN DON FINISH BE DAT!!!!!
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by godslead(f): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

SIENNA BE CAREFUL OF WHAT You SAY. IF GOD DECIDE TO TAKE HIS HAND AWAY FROM UR LIFE , You NO SAY UR OWN DON FINISH BE DAT!!!!!

Hmm very true o
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by ufobabe(f): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2007
pastor,
i appreciate ur concern towards us. thanks alll thesame but u must not forget we are sexually active, we have attained maturity and our hormones develop everyday.
here is an opportunity giving 2 us to xpress ourselves ok
if parents will not show their children love, the big world will show them.

u are welcome 2 our world
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by BABEELOVE(f): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2007
Siena:

@ "Pastor Sly": No need to pray for me, as far as I'm concerned, god (if he exists) sucks! Don't need him to "look out" for me.

Ah-ah! shocked  Siena!!! Oya-- HAN LE LE!!!  Enter for inside house and LOCK THE DAMM[b] DOE[/b]!!! Don't make enemies on Nairaland oh.  They are viscious.  Don't spoil your wonderful image oh!  Just keep this matter to yourself y'hear!  I am here to protect you.  You know Nairaland with them PAPA-JASUS and MAMA MARY!!! grin  We know you will for ever remain blessed!!!  Leave the matter oh!  Make them carry go!  Don't want any hater around you at all! If anyone messes with you, just call me!  I am watching over you. cheesy

--------------JUST BEING A MOTHER HEN!!!PROTECTING MY CHICK!!! wink
Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by jayvin01: 12:20am On Aug 12, 2007
this place is too hot, BABEELOVE i beg take am easy ooo, no crack your keyboard ontop this topic oooo, i beg, grin grin

Re: Why More Nairaland Users Flying High On Romance Topic? by FREAKAZOID: 12:29am On Aug 12, 2007
We all have the right to crash our keyboards when some fake pastors attempt to "touch our annointed"!!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Can You Marry A Vegetarian? / Sexkillz Help Me O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.