Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Sexkillz Help Me O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexkillz Help Me O (1767 Views)

Ladies Be Lyk"if U No Get Beards No Toast Me O"! / Sexkillz I Need Your Advise / I Am In Love With Sexkillz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexkillz Help Me O by squino(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2011
me gal lies a lot, not that she s cheatin on me, but everything about her affairs, i just found out she s not workin where she told me she is and its always the case every day about very common things, i just think its her habit and ive tried talkin to her but its getting worse everyday last time she told me she s travellin, gave her transport but instead she went to her friends house, then came back n told me she did travel but she ddnt and i swear she aint cheatin cos i know, just lost here.
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by SIlknSteel(f): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2011
@Poster: ', just lost here, ' and U feel Sexkillz will be the one to find U?! Guy how old are U again? U just restricted the qualitative pieces of advice U would have received. Okidok ohhh, Sexkillz oya give him Ur 2cents cos it seems he will listen only to you, Yuck!
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by sexsinners(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2011
y do all of you guys have some drug addiction to sexkillz

he is not all that special you know.
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by Tosinville(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2011
Who are these kids?
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2011
Oops! Wrong thread, make I retrace my steps
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by Mynd44: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2011
All these small pikins sef
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2011
HI!
Thank you for specifically drawing my attention here! but i'd have preferred you made it an open topic without specifically naming me and then watch out for my comments! So said because, i'm not perfect and i make mistakes too! Neither am i special! And in addition, my advise to you may not really work out because the way i think may not be the way others do, and there could also be a more matured response, perhaps from someone who has experienced this situation, firsthand in the past!

Take it or leave it, she is CHEATING ON YOU! Unless you can provide some irrevocable proof that she is NOT CHEATING! lying is very closely related to cheating! Why would she lie in the first place? She is also SMARTER than you! You may not have realised it earlier, but you now have! If i'm to go with the line of thought that says "she's not cheating because i know", then i'll like to add that She's also BORED of YOU and the relationship! YOU TWO HAVE NO FUTURE TOGETHER!!! The Truth be told! Why because, I dont see you trusting her AGAIN even if she does TRULY REPENT! That could pose some serious problems in the future because you'll end up questioning her every move, which is not good for ANY relationship!

If i were in your shoes, i'll end the relationship! But if there's any REASON why you would want to continue with her, then you two need to have a lonnng DISCUSSION! Confront her with her lies and ask her WHY! If she evades the Questions, thats the last signal for you to TAKE A WALK! If she responds positively, then outline your future plans for you two and then tell her your fears about her lying attitude and that you dont want a situation where you'll doubt her further! This all i can say for now until i hear from you!

I can ONLY give you advice BASED on my experiences. But the final decision, rests SOLELY on you! NO ONE should CRITICIZE any DECISION you choose to make! smiley
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by MMM2(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2011
working in and working out with my bottle of crest. angry
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by dammytex: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2011
sexkillz:

HI!
Thank you for specifically drawing my attention here! but i'd have preferred you made it an open topic without specifically naming me and then watch out for my comments! So said because, i'm not perfect and i make mistakes too! Neither am i special! And in addition, my advise to you may not really work out because the way i think may not be the way others do, and there could also be a more matured response, perhaps from someone who has experienced this situation, firsthand in the past!

Take it or leave it, she is CHEATING ON YOU! Unless you can provide some irrevocable proof that she is NOT CHEATING! lying is very closely related to cheating! Why would she lie in the first place? She is also SMARTER than you! You may not have realised it earlier, but you now have! If i'm to go with the line of thought that says "she's not cheating because i know", then i'll like to add that She's also BORED of YOU and the relationship! YOU TWO HAVE NO FUTURE TOGETHER!!! The Truth be told! Why because, I dont see you trusting her AGAIN even if she does TRULY REPENT! That could pose some serious problems in the future because you'll end up questioning her every move, which is not good for ANY relationship!

If i were in your shoes, i'll end the relationship! But if there's any REASON why you would want to continue with her, then you two need to have a lonnng DISCUSSION! Confront her with her lies and ask her WHY! If she evades the Questions, thats the last signal for you to TAKE A WALK! If she responds positively, then outline your future plans for you two and then tell her your fears about her lying attitude and that you dont want a situation where you'll doubt her further! This all i can say for now until i hear from you!

I can ONLY give you advice BASED on my experiences. But the final decision, rests SOLELY on you! NO ONE should CRITICIZE any DECISION you choose to make! smiley

Some sense
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by mekaboy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2011
Its either she dey see u as one of her mugus or she likes you but u can't provide all her needs so she has to get funds from other guys.but either ways, she is a hustler and is sleeping with other guys. Make sure u wear 3 condoms or 4, while sleeping with her, if possible where condom on both hands while touching her, if u kiss her, wear condom on ur tongue. E no dey show for face.
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by squino(m): 2:31am On Aug 22, 2011
@SIlknSteel, i believe you know whats called private chat and secondly replies like that of Mekaboy's d cause and @ Mynd_44 im sure you'll collapse @ d sight of me.

Back to Sexkillz, errm bro, i know she ain't cheatin but with what u have said, im 1% skeptical now, but the lyin part is just part of her because most times it's about very common things not worth lyin about and then goes ahead to analyz the lie makin it very palatable and i can't cope with such. I've tried talkin to her a couple of times but there s no change only gettin worse, i would have said she's muguing me but she's very carin, lovin, callz me at least 2 times a day if i don't plus she demands nada from me and pays her bills, i only chip in once in a while.
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 22, 2011
lol @ sexkillz. hmm seems we have a relationship expert in the building. i am not mad at that. i might need some advice myself. lol.
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by 190smh: 2:43am On Aug 22, 2011
undecided
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by Mynd44: 2:44am On Aug 22, 2011
Private chat on Nl? What has this guy been smoking?
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by sexsinners(m): 2:52am On Aug 22, 2011
squino:

@SIlknSteel, i believe you know whats called private chat and secondly replies like that of Mekaboy's d cause and @ Mynd_44 im sure you'll collapse @ d sight of me.

Back to Sexkillz, errm bro, i know she ain't cheatin but with what u have said, im 1% skeptical now, but the lyin part is just part of her because most times it's about very common things not worth lyin about and then goes ahead to analyz the lie makin it very palatable and i can't cope with such. I've tried talkin to her a couple of times but there s no change only gettin worse, i would have said she's muguing me but she's very carin, lovin, callz me at least 2 times a day if i don't plus she demands nada from me and pays her bills, i only chip in once in a while.

i think you just made this whole story up just so you can get in on sexkillz.

cool lmao!
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by pleep(m): 3:43am On Aug 22, 2011
^ jealous! grin
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by SIlknSteel(f): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2011
@Poster: Did U say private chat? Guyyyyy u shd have asked for his email id or sent him a pm na! Hmm well am sure ur immature self will overlook the fact that he simply gave his 2cents cos from ur response u ar taking everything hook,line n sinker!
Dont quote me wrong,l like the fact that Sexkillz spks sense sometimes bt his advise may not necessarily suit ur situation so u go sit ur chic down n trash out ur differences den am sure you will be ready for more mature response or decisions.
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2011
squino:

Back to Sexkillz, errm bro, i know she ain't cheatin but with what u have said, im 1% skeptical now, but [size=15pt]the lyin part is just part of her[/size] because most times it's about very common things not worth lyin about and then goes ahead to analyz the lie makin it very palatable and[size=15pt] i can't cope with such. I've tried[/size] talkin to her a couple of times but[size=15pt] there s no change only gettin worse,[/size] i would have said she's muguing me but she's very carin, lovin, callz me at least 2 times a day if i don't plus she demands nada from me and pays her bills, i only chip in once in a while.
That's it RIGHT THERE! You are speaking your mind @ the Bolded! I was once told that if something happens once, it's an ACCIDENT, if the same thing happens twice, it's a CO-INCIDENCE, but if it happens the third time, well. . . .
I must confess that the behavior is WEIRD! I'll still say she is CHEATING on YOU! And She is Definitely OUT SMARTING YOU! Or She is not really that into the relationship! I mean who does that?

It's Your Call BRO! You've tried talking to her, there's NO CHANGE and it's GETTING WORSE! Finally, you said YOU CANT COPE WITH SUCH! But you still are! How long you'll continue to put up with that is up to you my man!
Make your Decision about her WISELY! I'm a STRONG BELIEVER that ANYONE can CHANGE! It depends on the approach used in talking to her! But if you finally decide to call it OFF! Make sure it STAYS OFF! Else you'll find your self asking why you broke up with a girl that never cheated on you and showed you love! You'll also realize that you could have made her CHANGE! And then, you'll see yourself strolling back to her, like a lost puppy! That's gonna be a DISASTER!!!

BE THE MAN! CALL YOUR SHOTS AND STICK TO THEM! EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON YOU NOW! smiley

Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by HISchild: 8:15am On Aug 22, 2011
"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." - Hebrews 13:4
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lol @ sexkillz. hmm seems we have a relationship expert in the building. i am not mad at that. i might need some advice myself. lol.
LOL! grin grin I dont think so! I just reason out of the box at times! Nothing SPECIAL! wink
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2011
She is not into you. She may not be cheating on you but she is on the look out for someone she believes is a better man for her. She wants to keep you around her its good for her ego e.g when her girlfriends are flaunting thier guys you come in handy or when she needs a lil help.
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^ Good you are a Female telling him that! smiley Squino, this is another possibility! Told you i'm not a Know It All!
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by BABE3: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2011
I have a strong feeling that OP is advising himself/herself. grin
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by DaDoctor: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

HI!

The first realistic write up from you. No insults intended.

You are learning fast cool cool
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by DaDoctor: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2011
BABE!:

I have a strong feeling that OP is advising himself/herself. grin

MAYBE!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

THIS IS NL, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by dubliu: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2011
Man you don't have to rely on her, i had an experience recently, she was dating a guy before i asked her out, but she gave some reasons for leaving the guy, but to my surprise she went back to him, while she was trying to out smart me by customizing the guy's name to my Jewel, but by the grace of God that revealed everything with evidence, i had to quit cos i can't trust her anymore. for this reason your girl has some hidden agenda which are secret to you. watch out. it might be dangerous.
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2011
BABE!:

I have a strong feeling that OP is advising himself/herself.  grin
Then ask OAM4J to help you trace IP addresses! That would help you stop having silly feelings and also make you avoid jumping into BASELESS conclusions! Sarcasm or NOT! wink
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by Mynd44: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by BABE3: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

Then ask OAM4J to help you trace IP addresses! That would help you stop having silly feelings and also make you avoid jumping into BASELESS conclusions! Sarcasm or NOT! wink

Who's this one winking at? I hope a random dragon fly enters your open eye!

Plus, guilty conscience dey catch you sotey, you felt the need to reply me. Who was talking to you? Are you the OP? **chuckles**.
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2011
You know what? I dont care what you think sha! Dont even know why i bothered replying you in the first place! It's just plain annoying sometimes, the way you make crass statements and cover up by saying you were being sacarstic! Forget it then! No harm meant!
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by BABE3: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

Dont even know why i bothered replying you in the first place!

It's coz you love me!  Who doesn't love this female?  cheesy

Cover up kwa? I don't need to cover up na. If I'm being sarcastic, I'm being sarcastic. If I'm not, I'm not. It's that simple. If you can't handle it, dive into the Red sea without an oxygen tank.  grin

What's so crass about me saying I think you're the OP? Abeg pack well jo!
Re: Sexkillz Help Me O by ice234: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2011
Over cheating dey worry the babe. Run from her oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not Guaranty Of Happiness / Why Do Women Think It Should Always Be All About Them Alone? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Fair In The Face But Black In Their Leg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.