Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? (3386 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Do Hausa Girls Have High Sex Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by 2braithe: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Munamoqel:
they are not prostitute 2k like you sister and don't go about opening breast and yansh up and down and giving birth to bastard called baby mama all in the name of been mordern!!and not back ward .

Seems I got you pained today.You couldn't help but weep,wail and drag my family in it grin

This will be my last reply to you this Almajiri,bandit and boko haram member. cheesy
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Munamoqel: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
2braithe:

Seems I got you pained today.You couldn't help but weep,wail and drag my family in it grin

This will be my last reply to you this Almajiri,bandit and boko haram member. cheesy
really coming from a cultist ,drug Baron and a baby factory and brothel operator and a noneity how that wan concern me undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Munamoqel:
but million of very forward people working in backwards owned firm like Dangote group ,bua group ,Mrs group ,Max air ,Azman air ,AA rano oil ,Rammaniyya oil , Oriental energy ,ty danjuma group and the back ward people are the richest in the forbe list .it good to be backward oooh .
sharrap aboki I'm sure the said guy probably sells suya or sugarcane on his shoulders
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
and you have reasons just like the criminal mind we assumed all along
Lol oga Hausa abeg rest!!! Sorry ooo but Just accept it, northeners are backward that's the fact.

1 Like

Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:46am On Apr 23, 2022
2braithe:

Lol thus guy u are wicked, u wan kill the aboki man, I wan laff die ooo
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 23, 2022
Try anal
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:55am On Apr 23, 2022
2braithe:

You've just spoken like a true backward northerner.
Lolzzzzzz pity this aboki naaa u wan kill am?? I don laff Taya ooo

1 Like

Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Munamoqel: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol oga Hausa abeg rest!!! Sorry ooo but Just accept it, northeners are backward that's the fact.
this the real backwardness.Prettygirl200(f): 11:43am On Apr 12
kenzysmith:
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels woman fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched a graudate of uniben with 2.1
Still on menial job . Parents wealthy and Ist son
Try get yourself a girl that u will be with, and plan life with when u need sex, Bleep only her with time the urge to visit brothels will die off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Munamoqel: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lolzzzzzz pity this aboki naaa u wan kill am?? I don laff Taya ooo
see backwardness criminals Bangladeshi police arrest 11 Nigerians for pulling Facebook scam
April 21st 2022, 10:35:21 pm

11 Nigerians have been arrested in Bangladesh over their alleged involvement in a Facebook scam.
According to reports by an online newspaper, bdnews24, the Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) swooped on the Nigerians and one Bangladeshi accomplice for obtaining money from people under the false pretense of exchanging their local currency, Taka, into US dollars.
The Police made this revelation during a media briefing on Thursday, April 21, 2022, adding that the suspects were rounded up at separate operations in the country’s capital city of Dhaka on Wednesday.

The Nigerian suspects' names were given as: Henri Osita Okechukwu, Chisom Emmanuel Obiajulu, Okeke Peter, Obinna Sunday, Oneka Amba, Chisom Anthony Ekwenze, Okeyea Azubike, Anuyarah Ojuyemena Daniel, Anuruka Jinika

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Prettygirl200(f): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
this the real backwardness.Prettygirl200(f): 11:43am On Apr 12
kenzysmith:
Disvirgin in a brothel tried my best to stop for the past 11yrs I have been a sex slave to brothels woman fast pray but is like there is a demon controlling me to always go there 33yrs no job, no wife, no ambition, looking wretched a graudate of uniben with 2.1
Still on menial job . Parents wealthy and Ist son
Try get yourself a girl that u will be with, and plan life with when u need sex, Bleep only her with time the urge to visit brothels will die off
Lol u are really pained oooo sorry!!!
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Prettygirl200(f): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Munamoqel:
see backwardness criminals Bangladeshi police arrest 11 Nigerians for pulling Facebook scam
April 21st 2022, 10:35:21 pm

11 Nigerians have been arrested in Bangladesh over their alleged involvement in a Facebook scam.
According to reports by an online newspaper, bdnews24, the Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) swooped on the Nigerians and one Bangladeshi accomplice for obtaining money from people under the false pretense of exchanging their local currency, Taka, into US dollars.
The Police made this revelation during a media briefing on Thursday, April 21, 2022, adding that the suspects were rounded up at separate operations in the country’s capital city of Dhaka on Wednesday.

The Nigerian suspects' names were given as: Henri Osita Okechukwu, Chisom Emmanuel Obiajulu, Okeke Peter, Obinna Sunday, Oneka Amba, Chisom Anthony Ekwenze, Okeyea Azubike, Anuyarah Ojuyemena Daniel, Anuruka Jinika
People dey talk aboki sef wan talk. Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Munamoqel: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
People dey talk aboki sef wan talk. Na wa oooo
people abi criminals dey type ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by PriyaK: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
2braithe:

Are you indian?

It might be his first relationship.Take the lead and let him be comfortable with you.
Yes, I am an Indian. Is there anyway to make him more open, my ex was very good in these kind of things so I never had to do anything?
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by PriyaK: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Southernigbo:
They like religion or shd I say Islam, but then that's if u a muslim, otherwise you really can't show them ur love for Islam. But on a general note, show him that you take sins serious and you don't indulge in common sins like fornication, adultery, and other similar ones
Too late we already had s**, I will keep in mind and make him wait now for marriage, Thank You for your advice
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by PriyaK: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
habsydiamond:
If u want him to be happy just buy cow for him male and female... U will see that he too is romantic
No
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by PriyaK: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Backward?? I didn't get it, He seems very open about Indian culture, also he very much like Bollywood and know hindi so a plus point smiley smiley
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Oturatetuala(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ku saya masa magungunan jima'i kuma sauran za su zama tarihi. Misali danko ko barshi ya shaka ya jike.
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Quality20(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
2braithe:

How about their females?
hardly do all these types of southern types of dating cos they are mostly virgin and won't sex except on their wedding night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by PriyaK: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
MadamOk:
Hausa guy either Christian or Muslim majority of them are not romantic but they are good in caring or giving monetary gift especially
I also felt this, should I ask for something expensive, Would he be happy to give it to me?
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by 2braithe: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
PriyaK:

Yes, I am an Indian. Is there anyway to make him more open, my ex was very good in these kind of things so I never had to do anything?

I just told you to take the lead and lead by example.
You want him to be more romantic?Then romance him!

What's your age category if you don't mind?
Maybe 20 to 23 or 27 to 30 e.t.c
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by 2braithe: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Quality20:
hardly do all these types of southern types of dating cos they are mostly virgin and won't sex except on their wedding night

Won't sex till wedding?
Don't they get hörny??
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by PriyaK: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
2braithe:

I just told you to take the lead and lead by example.
You want him to be more romantic?Then romance him!

What's your age category if you don't mind?
Maybe 20 to 23 or 27 to 30 e.t.c
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by 2braithe: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
PriyaK:

Brilliant!

So how did you get to know Nairaland?
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by PriyaK: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
2braithe:

Brilliant!

So how did you get to know Nairaland?
I saw him using, so asked what this is?
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by 2braithe: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
PriyaK:

I saw him using, so asked what this is?

So he's a Nairalander!
He can see your posts!!! shocked shocked
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by PriyaK: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
2braithe:

So he's a Nairalander!
He can see your posts!!! shocked shocked
Yes, Maybe shocked
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Munamoqel: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2022
2braithe:

Won't sex till wedding?
Don't they get hörny??
must people here don't know anything about hausa and Northern people outside tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Munamoqel: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2022
PriyaK:

Yes, Maybe shocked
hausa people/Northern Muslim will surely like to marry an India lady especially if she fair in complexion and beautiful . to produce mix race kids .several hausa men have arabs and shuwa arabs as wifes .but for him to marry you u might need to become a Muslim along the line. (Hope your understand ) Muslim men are permitted to marry fellow Muslim , christains and Jews (without them changing their religion ) he can can do all the traditional Hindi marrige rite to marry you with the hope of you becoming a Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Munamoqel: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2022
2braithe:

Won't sex till wedding?
Don't they get hörny??
you think they are bunch of iresponsible kids like people in southern Nigeria that see getting honey and been s...x by several men before they are 17 .or sell sex for 2k up and down in the name of been mordern.This the real backwardness of a people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by 2braithe: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Munamoqel:
you think they are bunch of iresponsible kids like people in southern Nigeria that see getting honey and been s...x by several men before they are 17 .or sell sex for 2k up and down in the name of been mordern.This the real backwardness of a people.

So you're still pained by my bullets that hit you that day? grin
Still doesn't make you less of a backward terrorist.
Try harder next time cheesy
Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Jeon(f): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Munamoqel:
they are not prostitute 2k like you sister and don't go about opening breast and yansh up and down and giving birth to bastard called baby mama all in the name of been mordern!!and not back ward .

grin

WELL DONE SIR.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Hausa Guys Like, In General??? by Jeon(f): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2022
Munamoqel:

PLS SIP OF FROM THIS GRAMMY.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Guys Raped My Step-mother / Should I Still Marry This Girl? / Men Are Like Wine. . . The Older, The Better!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.