Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Why Are Some Guys Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys Like This? (33514 Views)

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Cloudflare: 11:55am On Mar 05
I'll go straight to the point!

Yesterday a guy entered our shop building, it's obvious he came to do a POS transfer because there's a POS close to us in the shop.

My neighbour brought out his food to eat and then called me to join him to which I told him I have already eaten. Just then, this guy that came to do the POS transfer told my neighbour if I was the only person he saw to invite, that he should invite him too! We thought the guy was joking ooo, my neighbour jokingly invited him, this guy took the pure water on the table, washed his hands and ate all the food in the plate (it was eba and egusi soup). It's obvious he was badly hungry and haven't eaten since morning.

Meanwhile, the werey guy took his phone, called the girl he sent 5k to via POS, to inquire if she has received the money. The idiot was like "hello baby have you received the money"? My neighbour and I refused to allow the guy leave the building until he paid for that food he ate. How come you haven't eaten as a guy yet you rushed and sent a girl 5k (a girl who's probably with another guy at the moment?) Just to please her?

File Photo used for Illustration

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by ukaface(f): 12:12pm On Mar 05
Cloudflare:

Yesterday a guy entered our shop building, it's obvious he came to do a POS transfer because there's a POS close to us in the shop.

My neighbour brought out his food to eat and then called me to join him to which I told him I have already eaten. Just then, this guy that came to do the POS transfer told my neighbour if I was the only person he saw to invite, that he should invite him too! We thought the guy was joking ooo, my neighbour jokingly invited him, this guy took the pure water on the table, washed his hands and ate all the food in the plate (it was eba and egusi soup). It's obvious he was badly hungry and haven't eaten since morning.

Meanwhile, the werey guy took his phone, called the girl he sent 5k to via POS, to inquire if she has received the money. The idiot was like "hello baby have you received the money"? My neighbour and I refused to allow the guy leave the building until he paid for that food he ate. How come you haven't eaten as a guy yet you rushed and sent a girl 5k (a girl who's probably with another guy at the moment?) Just to please her?
You must be joking๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This can never be real

200 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by VeryWickedMan: 12:24pm On Mar 05
OP I am the guy.
Do your worst.

290 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Tallesty1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05
A fool and his food are soon parted.

Imagine using come and some dangerous words like eat in the same sentence in this Tinubulation.

No be juju be that?

260 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by EreluRoz: 12:32pm On Mar 05
She may need the money for very important things. Your friend did well by inviting him to eat but he's wrong for asking him to pay just because he transfered money to a lady.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05
Some pple naturally get long throat na why i no go call mek u follow me chop if i no want mek u follow me chop. I no like sharing food with any person

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by CandidAdmin(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05
What if it was the girl that owns the money? Maybe she borrowed him?

You know how women are with money so you can't tell me that it's not possible.

All I'm saying is don't make assumptions without knowing the koko of the matter.

But if the matter was how you wrote it, then the man na werey.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by fidelmarshal199: 2:17pm On Mar 05
Did you successfully retrieve the money for the food? if not, you and your friend aren't different from him

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by kattie(f): 2:26pm On Mar 05
Its how he ate food from a total stranger that's making me worried. Tomorrow they will say women are cheap.

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Philip4564(m): 8:47pm On Mar 05
This your story is so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ like how do you eat from a total stranger you don't even know .

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Gadafii: 12:51am On Mar 06
Hunger in the land
Dem don loot op friends food, eba and hot egusi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:21am On Mar 06
Cloudflare:

Correct people.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:46am On Mar 06
**smiles**..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Tap0lane: 7:58am On Mar 06
How are they different from the Pandora criminal Peter Pandora Obi who looted โ‚ฆ250 million month from Anambra coffers to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos. Still looted Tru brewery Orient n several banks.

Explain make we here

Acurazdx:

Party of scammers?

Imagine someone that had Buhari as his former President and party leader, Former aviation minister, Ganduje, talking about scamming?

You no dey shame?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Ofunaofu: 8:04am On Mar 06
Tap0lane:
How are they different from the Pandora criminal Peter Pandora Obi who looted โ‚ฆ250 million month from Anambra coffers to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos. Still looted Tru brewery Orient n several banks.

Explain make we here

Honestly, you are losing it all

You need to get yourself checked at the nearest psychiatric hospital

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Tap0lane: 8:14am On Mar 06
Even when evidence plus name of who caught him place he took the money from n where he took it to full ground.

You can wish Peter Peter Obi is not continuously exposed for the bastard n criminal he is but we especially I won't stop exposing the bastard.

Marvel Akpoyibo then Lagos police commissioner caught Peter Obi looting โ‚ฆ250 million monthly from Anambra secretariat to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos.

Mike Okiro an Igbo Inspector General was the one that saved Peter Pandora Obi from being jailed that told the commissioner to die the case. If not Obi go still de chop beans for Kirikiri till this hour instead of clowns like you doing propaganda work for the criminal

Ofunaofu:

Honestly, you are losing it all

You need to get yourself checked at the nearest psychiatric hospital

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Ofunaofu: 8:19am On Mar 06
Tap0lane:
Even when evidence plus name of who caught him place he took the money from n where he took it to full ground.

You can wish Peter Peter Obi is not continuously exposed for the bastard n criminal he is but we especially I won't stop exposing the bastard.

Marvel Akpoyibo then Lagos police commissioner caught Peter Obi looting โ‚ฆ250 million monthly from Anambra secretariat to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos.

Mike Okiro an Igbo Inspector General was the one that saved Peter Pandora Obi from being jailed that told the commissioner to die the case. If not Obi go still de chop beans for Kirikiri till this hour instead of clowns like you doing propaganda work for the criminal

I don't have a problem with that, but I only have a problem with your mental state.

Because you can't be in the right mental state and post this kind of stuff in the romance section.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Tap0lane: 8:31am On Mar 06
As if you do not wail defending same criminal Peter Pandora Obi in politics section

Ofunaofu:

I don't have a problem with that, but I only have a problem with your mental state.

Because you can't be in the right mental state and post this kind of stuff in the romance section.ย 

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Tap0lane: 10:38am On Mar 06
Is this why you are opening thread up n down lamenting about Nigerian complaining about a Pandora criminal in the person of Peter Obi.

When you igbo tribesmen were insulting Adeboye Kumuyi Joke Silva Wole Soyinka your Igbo bigoted brain did not tell you they were private citizen then yeah ?!

But here you are lamenting like a town crier that a criminal in Peter Pandora Obi is being called out for the die hard criminal he truly is

Ofunaofu:

I finding solace in attacking Peter Obi and Obidients

Tinubu supporters have realized that they made the worst decision of their lives. Tinubu, whom they all voted for, has turned out to be a disaster. His economic policies have been very bad, leading to a high inflation rate, naira depreciation, hunger, and starvation. Nigerians now scream Ebi n pa wa on a daily basis, resorting to looting warehouses, looting trucks with goods, etc.

It's all gloom and doom.

There's anarchy in the land. And it's just a little over nine months in a four or eight-year tenure under the Tinubu administration.

They are stuck.

Sensible Tinubu supporters who have now realized this have become withdrawn, resorting to hoping against hope that things turn out miraculously for the better.

The not-so-sensible ones now finds solace in attacking Peter Obi, a private citizen going about his personal business, and attacking the Obidients who warned them about voting for Tinubu, who had absolutely nothing to offer.

A hungry man is an angry man; they have now become angry and violent. They no longer make sensible comments without insults. It's so pathetic.ย 

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Ofunaofu: 10:40am On Mar 06
Tap0lane:
Is this why you are opening need thread up n down lamenting about Nigerian complaining about a Pandora criminal in the person of Peter Obi.

When you igbo tribesmen were insulting Adeboye Kumuyi Joke Silva Wole Soyinka you Igbo bigoted brain did not tell you they were private citizen then yeah ?!

But here you are lamenting like a town crier that a criminal in Peter Pandora Obi is being called out for the die hard criminal he truly is

It's now obvious

Kindly seek help bro

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Tap0lane: 10:49am On Mar 06
You n other hopeless n senseless obidient that insult other Nigerians for not supporting the Pandora criminal Peter Obi needs the help more than anyone else. I do not know it is now by force to support a foolish bastard Pandora criminal by fire by force in an election

Ofunaofu:

It's now obvious

Kindly seek help bro

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by DevilsEqual(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06
EreluRoz:
She may need the money for very important things. Your friend did well by inviting him to eat but he's wrong for asking him to pay just because he transfered money to a lady.

I regard most of your comments as mere sarcasma and that u didnt mean 98% of them

This is also part of those unserious comment, I guess

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by pansophist(m): 12:32am On Mar 07
grin

When he sat down and washed his hand about to down the swallow, that was when you should have paused him and come out clear that the invitation was out of courtesy, and not a true invitation.

Prevention is better than cure.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by MrCork: 12:42am On Mar 07
Cloudflare:

angry
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by MrCork: 12:44am On Mar 07
Cloudflare:

Ok...So u upset becuzz yor friends pay a girl 5k for sexxx in yor building....corrrrect?cant u find yor own prostitutes??..are u ok sir!!(no oofencsece) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Cloudflare: 5:10pm On Mar 21
ukaface:

You must be joking๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This can never be real

Which one is joking?

My shop is closed to the POS vendor who did the transfer. The Guy ate everything on the plate and was ready to zoom off.

Some guys don't have sense at all.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Cloudflare: 5:12pm On Mar 21
EreluRoz:

Sometimes it's better you keep shut, especially on important discussions like this

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Cloudflare: 5:18pm On Mar 21
fidelmarshal199:
Did you successfully retrieve the money for the food? if not, you and your friend aren't different from him

We collected the money for everything he ate that day including the meats and pure water.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Cloudflare: 5:20pm On Mar 21
Philip4564:
This your story is so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ like how do you eat from a total stranger you don't even know .

We were all shocked. The guy obviously haven't eaten for weeks but quickly sent a girl 5k (a girl who's definitely with another guy)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:46pm On Mar 21
Cloudflare:

The day men realize and accept that they are mostly FOOLISHNESS๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. That is the day they will have peace of mind. They should continue calling us fish brain. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Cloudflare: 5:50pm On Mar 21
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The day men realize and accept that they are mostly FOOLISHNESS๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. That is the day they will have peace of mind. They should continue calling us fish brain. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Stop mistaking all men for SIMPLETONS!

If not for SIMPS , the world would have been a better place by now.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Kids Rejoice Iwueze Is Engaged (photos, Video) / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? / Slay Queen In High Heels Shows Her Zanku Skills On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.