Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (53784 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Jomonix: 6:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Nwodosis:
Peter Obi is good but the country is tougher than him. He will be soft to handle the country.

How far did tough Buhari take us.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Majesty2(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Pandora peter obituary ole
Oju ole da, oju ole ree

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by CaptainAyub: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Majesty2:
Oju ole da, oju ole ree
You are mistaking him for your father

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Cantonese: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Majesty2:
Oju ole da, oju ole ree

“ Oju ole da, oju ole ree”. I am singing that as a song while imagining your face as the character the song potrays.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Interesting
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 22, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Yeah, he setup bank accounts for his children after building tens of millions of dollars he inherited from his parents into hundreds of millions of dollars.

I don't think you understand what my above statement. Let me break it down for you:

While Tinubu, Buhari and co were plummeting Nigeria's resources and allowing foreign Fulani bandits to kill Nigerians, Peter Obi wasn't so sure of the stability of Nigeria so he moved some of his money to another country where it is safe for his children. All his businesses are still in Nigeria including Fidelity Bank, Next Stores, Hero Beer.

Now tell me which law that bans a human being from moving his hard-earned government-taxed money to another of his bank account in another country?

While at it, tell me why EFCC has not arrested or persecuted him if they find any wrongdoing and since he's in opposition part unlike Tinubu and co?

Hypocrite. Why didn't Jonathan and Obasanjo prosecute Tinubu when they were in power too? Let's use your logic..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by foryourmindlol: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2022
Siwel25:

Hypocrite. Why didn't Jonathan and Obasanjo prosecute Tinubu when they were in power too? Let's use your logic..
What is Tinubu's age? We don't even know that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by eosbuz: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

So what should we do about a man that hires a camera man to take his picture 24/7 ?!

Tinubu e-rat grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Khaysee: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2022
If we have the right governors and LG chairmen Nigeria will be better president is over rated

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by MedicH: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
8 years as a governor and you have no legacy’s to showcase in Anambra that could sell him and make people see reasons to vote for him, rather you are showing us pictures of him picking periwinkles in a swamp.

Vote tinubu and get ur two cups of rice.

On Obi we stand.

Useless afonja brown roof.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by MrSly(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
8 years as a governor and you have no legacy’s to showcase in Anambra that could sell him and make people see reasons to vote for him, rather you are showing us pictures of him picking periwinkles in a swamp.

People like you are proof that a lot of people in nairaland know absolutely nothing about the topic they delve into but just type any shit from the discomfort of their iron condemn bed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by plaindealer: 7:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Non-election period - Mansions in London, millions of dollars stashed in secret foreign bank accounts, an unpatriotic tax cheat and tax dodger, habitual liar beyond redemption. an incompetent man with zero achivement as a governor for 8 years.

Sad..

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by moneyissweet(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Go and show pictures to tinubu so that he can tweet them on WhatsApp.

Mooh247:
cool

So what should we do about a man that hires a camera man to take his picture 24/7 ?!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2022
foryourmindlol:

What is Tinubu's age? We don't even know that.

His age has never been in doubt since he became a young senator in 1992. He has always been a 1952 born man. No one doubted his age then and not now except bitter haters.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by STOKLOSA: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
This was the period he was setting up pandora

Foolish comment!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Transcriber: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Nwodosis:

It is Igbo and not Ibo! The marginalisation and hatred is getting out of hand to the extent of writing "Igbo" correctly..
shut up.
It's Ibo. Do you know more than the great Chinua Achebe? angry

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Dear God, Pls give us this man or Osinbanjo....

All we want is the best.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Lightorder: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
yes . Go and arrest him

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by RosyIsBlessed: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2022
Someone with close to zero project when he was a governor in Anambra State, just 1 state, wants to become president of a whole country. Nigerians be wise!!! Keep sentiment aside and be wise!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by anonimi: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Yeah, he setup bank accounts for his children after building tens of millions of dollars he inherited from his parents into hundreds of millions of dollars.

I don't think you understand what my above statement. Let me break it down for you:

While Tinubu, Buhari and co were plummeting Nigeria's resources and allowing foreign Fulani bandits to kill Nigerians, Peter Obi wasn't so sure of the stability of Nigeria so he moved some of his money to another country where it is safe for his children. All his businesses are still in Nigeria including Fidelity Bank, Next Stores, Hero Beer.

Now tell me which law that bans a human being from moving his hard-earned government-taxed money to another of his bank account in another country?

While at it, tell me why EFCC has not arrested or persecuted him if they find any wrongdoing and since he's in opposition part unlike Tinubu and co?

You are a wise man.
Remain blessed sir.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Realists(m): 7:42am On Apr 22, 2022
Transcriber:
shut up.
It's Ibo. Do you know more than the great Chinua Achebe? angry
Do you expect some that doesn't know his origin, to know how to spell his name ?.
They are Arochukwu Jews today & tomorrow they migrated to Gulf of Biafra, from Jerusalem and next tomorrow they are from Benin kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Olumaeme: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Running offshore companies are not illegal bros.
and the fact that someone is a politician dosent mean he wont have money and enjoy life with his family.

No wonder, Buhari scam una. Peoplw think appearing and doing like you're poor is a sign of humility.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Neoteny7: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2022
So basically he has a cameraman following him around even when he's doing mundane stuff.

Surprised no pictures of him in the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:43am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
You can only accused him of wrong doing if you can established that he used public money to setup "Pandora". You can't tell a man on how to invest or save his legally acquire wealth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Transcriber: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2022
Realists:

The are Arochukwu Jews
?
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by ifex370(m): 7:43am On Apr 22, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Forget what u they’re saying

Peter obi is a humble man

I’ve sat next to him in a church and I attest to it.

Same here on a plane.. Man carried his own bag even. Even his aide didn't follow him on the trip though it was international

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by MedicH: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:
Someone with close to zero project when he was a governor in Anambra State, just 1 state, wants to become president of a whole country. Nigerians be wise!!! Keep sentiment aside and be wise!!!!

How did u come to this? Have u ever been to anambra state?

Vote ur tinubu and get ur 2 cups of rice.

On Obi we stand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Lightorder: 7:45am On Apr 22, 2022
foryourmindlol:

my brother, you shouldn’t have wasted your time trying to explain to a fellow who has already decided and made up his mind what to believe . Ornaments don’t look good on a pig , he wouldn’t know the value

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Paradigms: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2022
There was a day I was traveling down to Enugu and I came across where Peter Obi and his convoy were transferring students who their school bus broke down to his Hilux to help them get to school.
He is one of the governor's who preferred to be addressed only as Mr Peter Obi.
His humility is follow come. He only spends money on things that are of value.
Though I got nothing to do with politics and politicians but this man remains a role model to me

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers / Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.