Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (53779 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by CoolAmbience(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Forget what u they’re saying

Peter obi is a humble man

I’ve sat next to him in a church and I attest to it.

What has humility got to do with capacity?

Is he the most humble person in Nigeria?

Has the Nigerian presidency become a humility contest?

How do you even measure humility? By a former governor sitting next to commoner in Church? Did you even read what you wrote?

So, what will call you a sitting president who sits or stands next to a commoner?

I have had the opportunity of standing and sitting with presidents, including Emmanuel Macron, so what words would you use to describe them? It has to be something better than humility.

Oga, Peter Obi doesn't have what it takes to be Nigeria's president, and he won't be. He is from Agulu, a town close to mine. However, I am not letting that becloud my judgement.

He isn't cosmopolitan enough, in the Nigerian sense. What does he know about the Yorubas, Tivs, Hausas, Okpes, Nupes, Jukuns, Efiks, Ijaws etc, of Nigeria?

Let's forget about whether or not he is humble. I won't dwell on that. It is obvious you do not know Peter Obi. Oga, I sabi am well.

Cunny, inflexible, conceited. Those are words that can easily be associated with him. Have you wondered his relations with his then Deputy, Dame Virgy Etiaba? Abeg, let's leave all that.

My own is, I need a list of Obi's landmark projects in Anambra. That's all. Just yesterday, his predecessor, Dr. Chris Ngige, corroborated the same thing I have been saying for months, roads constructed by Peter Obi are now terribly bad.

If truly Obi performed excellently. Why have Anambra people been rejecting his choice candidates, Henry Oseloka Obaze and Val Ozigbo, for Office of Governor? What is his relationship with Willie Obiano, that he installed? How well did Obiano perform?

I am really very disappointed with young people who allow themselves to be fooled by the chance of an Obi's presidency. It's clearly not feasible. It is a waste of time.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Jostoman: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
8 years as a governor and you have no legacy’s to showcase in Anambra that could sell him and make people see reasons to vote for him, rather you are showing us pictures of him picking periwinkles in a swamp.

e pain am
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Heavensent01(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2022
lightskinnigga:

what Nigerians need is a competent leader not entertainer and humble man

we need a competent leadership not all this political marketer

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by RosyIsBlessed: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2022
MedicH:

How did u come to this? Have u ever been to anambra state?

Vote ur tinubu and get ur 2 cups of rice.

On Obi we stand.

It's delusional to think that anyone who opposes that your man who failed in his duty as a governor, is partisan to Tinubu. I am no partisan to Tinubu and will never be because he's no better fit either.

The antecedents of Peter Obi is glaring to everyone. He's no fit. Y'all always attach sentiments based on tribe et al to politics, later you'll start lamenting. He's not even fit to be local government chairman not to talk of presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Jostoman: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]
Another Tinubu urchin in sefia painz cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Antivirus92(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2022
CoolAmbience:

How do you even measure humility? By a former governor sitting next to commoner in Church? Did you even read what you wrote?

So, what will call you a sitting president who sits or stands next to a commoner?

I have had the opportunity of standing and sitting with presidents, including Emmanuel Macron, so what words would you use to describe them? It has to be something better than humility.

Oga, Peter Obi doesn't have what it takes to be Nigeria's president, and he won't be. He is from Agulu, a town close to mine. However, I am not letting that becloud my judgement.

He isn't cosmopolitan enough, in the Nigerian sense. What does he know about the Yorubas, Tivs, Hausas, Okpes, Nupes, Jukuns, Efiks, Ijaws etc, of Nigeria?

Let's forget about whether or not he is humble. I won't dwell on that. It is obvious you do not know Peter Obi. Oga, I sabi am well.

Cunny, inflexible, conceited. Those are words that can easily be associated with him. Have you wondered his relations with his then Deputy, Dame Virgy Etiaba? Abeg, let's leave all that.

My own is, I need a list of Obi's landmark projects in Anambra. That's all. Just yesterday, his predecessor, Dr. Chris Ngige, corroborated the same thing I have been saying for months, roads constructed by Peter Obi are now terribly bad.

If truly Obi performed excellently. Why have Anambra people been rejecting his choice candidates, Henry Oseloka Obaze and Val Ozigbo, for Office of Governor? What is his relationship with Willie Obiano, that he installed? How well did Obiano perform?

I am really very disappointed with young people who allow themselves to be fooled by the chance of an Obi's presidency. It's clearly not feasible. It is a waste of time.

what is the name of your town and what local government is it in ?
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by charlesditro: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2022
Light does not struggle to shine, no matter how hard you try to hide it even if you are blind, one day you will still need it. I feel very excited when I see those who were shouting say Baba, how mute they have become and shame self no fit catch them. Now if we have to go through another 8 years of uncertainty......no wahala, People still dey cash out during Buhari time.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by showafrica(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Nwodosis:
Peter Obi is good but the country is tougher than him. He will be soft to handle the country.

Bandits will just chase him out of aso rock. Nigeria is designed to fail
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Executive729: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Gibberish!

Show us his workings outside Pandora

You keep Pandoraing what about Tinubu looting Lagos and southwest. Hypocalcemia nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by CoolAmbience(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Antivirus92:
what is the name of your town and what local government is it in ?

What use is that information?

Just name Obi's landmark projects.

I could easily name any town and the LGA where it is located. I could easily say Nanka or Oko or Awgbu in Orumba North.

You can see that the information helps in no way. However, that doesn't change the fact that I am from Anambra, and from a town close to Obi's.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2022
lightskinnigga:

Lol, everybody is humble in the church.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Antivirus92(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2022
CoolAmbience:

What use is that information?

Just name Obi's landmark projects.

I could easily name any town and the LGA where it is located. I could easily say Nanka or Oko or Awgbu in Orumba North.

You can see that the information helps in no way. However, that doesn't change the fact that I am from Anambra, and from a town close to Obi's.

my friend, what town and what local government are you from?
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Born2Breed(f): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
This was the period he was setting up pandora

Obi was a billionaire before politics.

You can't say the same of Buhari, Tinubu, Osibanjo and co.

If you are wise, start saving your BMC stipend In dollar or crypto. Oh, wrong advice you prefer investing in ponmo and bole and Kparaga.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by CoolAmbience(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Antivirus92:
my friend, what town and what local government are you from?

I am from Nanka in Orumba North LGA.

So, give me Obi's landmark projects?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by MedicH: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

It's delusional to think that anyone who opposes that your man who failed in his duty as a governor, is partisan to Tinubu. I am no partisan to Tinubu and will never be because he's no better fit either.

The antecedents of Peter Obi is glaring to everyone. He's no fit. Y'all always attach sentiments based on tribe et al to politics, later you'll start lamenting. He's not even fit to be local government chairman not to talk of presidency.

Have u ever been to anambra state? Simple question. Who's lamenting? The ones that are fit to be president according to ur stupid reasoning where did they leave u? Which year do u think u can complete ur degree? U do not have electric power, ur internet is as slow as shit, u have borehole in ur house where u drink the dirtiest of water then u pay vat to buy airtime, pay another vat to use the airtime to buy data. Mumu.
Go and vote tinubu with ur one vote while we stand with Obi.
O
D
E
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Antivirus92(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2022
CoolAmbience:

I am from Nanka in Orumba North LGA.

So, give me Obi's landmark projects?

hmmmm, I know nanka cos of my days in a school there .
I don't want to go further in asking u your village in nanka but you're not from nanka
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by ikpumbe(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
8 years as a governor and you have no legacy’s to showcase in Anambra that could sell him and make people see reasons to vote for him, rather you are showing us pictures of him picking periwinkles in a swamp.

Peter obi's legacy is scattered everywhere in anambra.

Continue selling your drug Baron urinating pig
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2022
Peter Obi man for the job, on your mandate we stand.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by maestroferddi: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Stop embarrassing yourself...

Define succinctly what you deem a legacy project.

Your time starts now!
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by maestroferddi: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2022
Antivirus92:
hmmmm, I know nanka cos of my days in a school there .
I don't want to go further in asking u your village in nanka but you're not from nanka
That anumanu is from the South West so stop wasting your energy with him
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by VIKTO83(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2022
U didn't mention my state (Abia).
U are bias

So what should we do about an effeminate man that hires a camera man to take his picture 24/7 ?!

**Real Men with visible Legacy Projects and not self angrandization with low budget pictures**
a: Willie Obiano --- Anambra International Airport
b: Bola Ahmed Tinubu --- RRS, Eko Atlantic city PPP, Lekki Housing scheme,. Lekki Free trade zone, Independent power plant, BRT metro busses
c: Babatunde Raji Fashola --- Lekki - Ikoyi Link Bridge, Low Housing scheme
d: Emmanuel Udom ---- Ibom Airline, Coconut refinery
e: Godwin Obaseki ---- Edo Modular Refinery
f: Godwill Akpabio ---- World Class Stadium,. State Owned 4 Star hotel
g: Charles Soludo ---- Introduction of ₦50, ₦20 , ₦10 Polymer Note
h: Seriake Dickson ---- Bayelsa Airport
I: Umar Ganduje ---- Tunnel and Bridge on bridge
j: Kwankwaso --- Trumpet bridge
k: Nyemsom Wike --- over 20 fly Over
l: Dave Umahi --- 25 fly overs, Teaching Hospital, Airport

.[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Diamondmiller(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2022
HES VERY HUMBLE AND ALSO STINGY
lightskinnigga:

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Olumaeme: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:

Code of conduct act says political office holders are not allowed to own foreign accounts

That's not cast in stone.

If Dangote becomes President today, he will go and close all his account abroad, sell all his companies and all?

Most times, they put them incharge of trustees thats what they call offshore accounts.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by adefitim(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2022
The only person I saw in those pictures is DORA AKUYULI
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by ikorodureporta: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2022
abeegi.......i go pick wike over obi.....we need leader wey get crayce
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by maestroferddi: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You are just blabbing...
If we are to go with your logic it can also be extrapolated that the likes of Fayose, Seyi Makinde and lately Senator Adeleke's stolen mandate in Osun State mean that Tinubu was somewhat a failure in the South West...

Since when did a man like Peter Obi who allowed the will of the people to prevail become condemnable?

You would have preferred him to use bullion vans and assassins to ensure that candidates he backed ran roughshod over the wishes of the people?

Peter Obi should be lionized by discerning minds for allowing democracy to prevail instead of teleguiding governors to remit part of the state revenue to him via not-so covert arrangement.

Please muster the cojones to outgrow defeatist tribal sentiments and join to enthrone Peter Obi as the pilot of the new Nigeria of our dreams.

Are you tired of the devious politicians pillaging out common patrimony?

How can Tinubu be the best we can project?

Would you allow Tinubu to manage your family affairs let alone a delicate country like Nigeria? Where do we start with Tinubu? His rapacious greed?

We are fed up with the Africans being viewed as sub-humans by the rest of the world because of the cancerous leadership which has blighted the country for several decades.

Peter Obi is the closest Nigeria will get to transformative leadership and total emancipation from gloom and doom that have descended on this land.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by gozzy1988(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2022
Like he was soft in handling MASSOB and all this Park Agberos now constituting nuisance in Anambra State.

Nwodosis:
Peter Obi is good but the country is tougher than him. He will be soft to handle the country.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Jsucre(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok
even Igbos pronounce ibo
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by danot1030: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Obi will never rule Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by CAPSLOCKED: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2022
danot1030:
Obi will never rule Nigeria

LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE.
FROM PRIMARY SCHOOL TO WHATEVER POSITION YOU ARE TODAY, NOT ONCE HAVE YOU HAD A GROUP OF PEOPLE GIVE YOU AS MUCH AS A SIMPLE ROUND OF APPLAUSE.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Nwodosis(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2022
Progressiveby:

What is wrong with we Nigeria, educated illiterate everywhere. Where has your strong and tough Buhari gotten you? Ndi ara
Is Buhari a tough man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself / Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.