Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (53748 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by kambili999(f): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
8 years as a governor and you have no legacy’s to showcase in Anambra that could sell him and make people see reasons to vote for him, rather you are showing us pictures of him picking periwinkles in a swamp.

this is very untrue. I'm not from anambra but i was there for a while when Peter obi was Governor. He really did well. Please don't say what you don't know.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2022
Nwodosis:
Peter Obi is good but the country is tougher than him. He will be soft to handle the country.

How is it tougher than him? Or you think one can become a successful businessman if he's not akin to taking tough & risky decisions

When kidnapping was rife in ANAMBRA STATE, and he started demolishing any house that houses a kidnapper...Was it an easy decision? I know a man who till tomorrow fights anything Peter Obi because his hotel was demolished...

Do you think he would have succeeded in ANAMBRA STATE if he didn't understand governance plus it's bureaucratic processes, human cum other resources management etc

Be specific in dropping which aspect of governance that outweighs his mental capacity?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Progressiveby: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
This was the period he was setting up pandora

What where you setting then.? Nkita ohia

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by xelly: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2022
Igbo:
I will defeat Peter Peter Obi in any national election in Nigeria. Hausa Fulani will choose me before him

With all the atrocities of the Fulanis, do they have the deciding power for a prosperous nation?

Nigerians are not tired of what we are suffering.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Yibo(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2022
xelly:

With all the atrocities of the Fulanis, do they have the deciding power for a prosperous nation?

Nigerians are not tired of what we are suffering.
ibo are not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by sukar886: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2022
Jokes apart , let's forget tribalism , the cap go fit Peter obi , he will do well, extremely well
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Progressiveby: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2022
Nwodosis:
Peter Obi is good but the country is tougher than him. He will be soft to handle the country.

What is wrong with we Nigeria, educated illiterate everywhere. Where has your strong and tough Buhari gotten you? Ndi ara
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by eteebanky1: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2022
Sponsored thread grin

Nairalanders gat no chills grin
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Kdon2: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Nigeria ll not allow a man like this to be President ever. They prefer imam that's a devqil or a pastor that is demonic
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by martinif: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Nwodosis:
My brother, It takes the Tough to rule Anambra State for 8 years.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by lavar: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

So what should we do about a man that hires a camera man to take his picture 24/7 ?!

**Real Men with visible Legacy Projects**
a: Willie Obiano --- Anambra International Airport
b: Bola Ahmed Tinubu --- RRS, Eko Atlantic city PPP, Lekki Housing scheme,. Lekki Free trade zone, Independent power plant, BRT metro busses
c: Babatunde Raji Fashola --- Lekki - Ikoyi Link Bridge, Low Housing scheme
d: Emmanuel Udom ---- Ibom Airline, Coconut refinery
c: Godwin Obaseki ---- Edo Modular Refinery

Typical Yoruba bigot! Yes roads spoils with time!

There are some projects that tinubu did back then if left unchecked will definitely deteriorate so this picture is just trash.
Go and show me all the roads constructed as far back 2013 and show me how they all look like now anakogheri!

Peter obi built almost all the road networks in Anambra

During his tenure Anambra was literally leading in waec ,jamb and neco due to his education policy

He was able to save up billions of dollars that obiano hugely benefited from

But no because of your Bigotry and stupidity as suffer happy Nigerian that you're

You prefer a VP of a government that moved dollar from 145 to 580 and Fuel from 97 to 200
With millions of people killed by bandits and bokoharam and others displaced already

Or maybe the bullion van theif with drug case someone who engineered thus failure of a government into power.

You're shame to sanity because it takes someone with high level of stupidity to be fooled twice!

I repeat if you support VP and tinubu you're more than stupid you're definitely playing with your future! Are there no other smart Yorubas if it's akeredolu or sanwo olu I won't complain.

I pray God open your eyes to your foolery .

SE warned you people before this disaster came but no! We hate whatever Igbos stand for because if greed and share hatred

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:

After 8 years Yeye Bello has more project to showcase than this Ibo scammer that used Anambra money for private investment

Atimes, I feel alot of Nigerians deserve the sufferings of today...Imagine what you are typing? Aside tribal sentiments, you've got nothing to dent this Peter Obi...He's world-class and even if he doesn't become president, he's made and comfortable...It's me and you who are still struggling who needs liberation more than him...

I saw your post about Doctors strike and I know if not mischievousness, you would've read the whole body of the essay and not deceive people...I know first hand what he did in the civil service...God bless him...

One of his BEST initiatives is the Community development fund. Where every Community in the state identifies a project yearly that's important to them, and Government gives them money to do it. It brought development to Tue doorstep of every Community and each can always show annually what they achieved...So many communities without Government presence smiled via this approach...

What he did in education in ANAMBRA STATE is enormous...I am a beneficiary...God bless him

Road infrastructure? God bless him...Lest I forget, I saw your post on erosion destroying a bridge...Erosion is a major ecological challenge in ANAMBRA STATE...How's it his fault?

House in London? If he could finance his election alone as an unknown candidate and in a new party back then (APGA) and fund his case in tribunal for over 3 years including his known businesses like Fidelity Bank, Next etc then how much is London house?

If you're mentally healthy as you would like us to believe, tribal sentiments and such other inanities shouldn't be a factor choosing who leads you...

I hope you find peace in the propaganda that you're spreading...I wish you the same in your days...Good Morning

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Pickmycall: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2022
Na God go punish the op.You don collect brown envelope from Obi come dey asslick am her.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Drealtitan1: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Elobest:
Peter is the solution but if we notice that you guys don't need him, we will tell him to forget it and used the energy for a better thing.

I think you should reserve him for Biafra since it appears that Nigeria does not appreciate him

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Coming into a forum like this and reading negative comments makes me understand that Nigeria getting better is so difficult. We're too divided to be together. The youths seem so foolish and are easily manipulated by these wicked men. We reason so shallow, allowing religion, tribe, and political affiliations to cloud our reasoning.

We have someone who can do this for us, tested and Trusted, intelligent, wise, learned, strong-willed, but NO, we'd rather succumb to idiocy.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Invitationn: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You'll be in your inherited brown roof hut typing truckload of bullshit after guzzling Tinubu's hot urine.

Shame.
Tell us his legacy.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Coldie(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2022
South east deserve presidency no doubt.

I keep telling everybody that cares to listen south west/yorubas have no business in the presidency for now but they will all claim political correctness, if north decides to do what the yorubas are trying to do right now I assure you north would rule this country forever.

There’s so much hypocrisy in this country

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by ityP(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

And your father was doing what exactly? Just drinking burukutu or eating ewedu and amala

You have bad mouth grin
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Invitationn: 9:01am On Apr 22, 2022
foryourmindlol:

I'm not here to campaign for anybody. As a pro-Biafran, may the worst candidate win so that Nigeria will sink into the abyss.

In fact, I'm deeply praying Buhari comes for a 3rd term. Thank God you already have a rubberstamp senate who can easily sign the dullard up for a life term. cheesy

I'm only showing you pictures of Peter Obi when he was governor.

BTW may your hatred not kill you.
First your ill conceived and selfish wish will never come to pass. The best candidate will win.
Second, by now you should know we don't give a bleep about his periwinkle-picking and flood-touring pictures.
Tell us his legacy as a governor in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by anonimi: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

So what should we do about a man that hires a camera man to take his picture 24/7 ?!

The same thing you did with Bubu and Osunbande and their 24/7 cameramen posing with Milo sachets and buying maize

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Mooh247: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2022
anonimi:

The same thing you did with Bubu and Osunbande and their 24/7 cameramen posing with Milo sachets and buying maize

How much is a cup of tea at Eko Hotels and suite where the pics was taken
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by anonimi: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Igbo:
we no dey buy your expired Pandora Peter Obi. Let him go to kaduna or Kano to meet delegates then I will know he is seriousness

So he can dash them millions like ThiefNuibu, the Omo Ale who does not give money to victims of terrorists attacks in Yorubaland, instead asking-where are the cows for Pa Fasoranti's daughter killed by herdsmen.
Yet the thief wants to be president on the south west agenda (swaga). Is he crazy or what juju is affecting him?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by anonimi: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:
How much is a cup of tea at Eko Hotels and suite where the pics was taken

Please ask the ZoneBee who was expecting Bubu and Osunbande to be prudent with Aso Rock food budget, but the pretentious rogues have hiked the budget instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by plaindealer: 9:10am On Apr 22, 2022
27Pushing30:

ignorance is bliss sha

someone setup shell companies in a tax haven,,, its not illegal that's why he and many others from Africa to europe were not prosecuted.

The essence of the pandora release was to show people how the rich intentionally subvert their countries laws.

Why not keep his money here in Nigeria in Nigerian banks, pay taxes like the rest of Nigeria, invest and create jobs for Nigerians.

We see and hear people like him try to score political goals by blaming other people for unemployment and other ills in the society, but he failed miserably as a governor to tackle anything under his nose, poor Nigerian workers taxes to build the roads and bridges he walks and drives on.

People like him only care about money, they care less about Nigeria.

...besides, the man is a chronic liar and he's untrustworthy..

He can not win anything anyway so why even trouble myself over that lying and unpatriotic loser.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by CSTRR: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2022
My own concern is for him to win the primaries first.

So that Nigerians will have a choice to make.

Peter obi or any other charlatan.

And If they choose a charlatan, that is the bed they have made and they should lie on it.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by anonymuz(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Yeah, he setup bank accounts for his children after building tens of millions of dollars he inherited from his parents into hundreds of millions of dollars.

I don't think you understand what my above statement. Let me break it down for you:

While Tinubu, Buhari and co were plummeting Nigeria's resources and allowing foreign Fulani bandits to kill Nigerians while unleashing python and gorilla on innocent ENDSARS protesters, Peter Obi wasn't so sure of the stability of Nigeria so he moved some of his money to another country where it is safe for his children. All his businesses are still in Nigeria including Fidelity Bank, Next Stores, Hero Beer.

Now tell me which law that bans a human being from moving his hard-earned government-taxed money to another of his bank account in another country?

While at it, tell me why EFCC has not arrested or persecuted him if they find any wrongdoing and since he's in opposition part unlike Tinubu and co?

Bonus: Peter Obi is the only human being in the history of leadership that banned people from referring to him as Gov., Dr, etc. State media called him "Mr. Peter Obi."

For those saying he's not tough. His mandate was stolen twice. First by Ngige of PDP. Obi went to court for 3 years and defeated him despite being from unknown minority APGA while Ngige was from Federal ruling PDP.

Again Obi was mischievously "impeached" for basically not sharing money and his Deputy installed. He went to court, won again and continued his tenure. That's why Anambra election holds in different year apart from other state elections. He was the first ever person to remove a sitting governor via court in Nigeria. People thought it was impossible then.
I love this man walahi.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Antivirus92(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2022
We warned these Yorubas in 2015, we warned them of the impending calamities their "change" would bring to Nigeria but anything to spite the igbo man is acceptable to them.
They accused of us of being emotional, they said we don't know how to play the game of politics, they said we put all our eggs in one basket.
Buhari won the election, it's seven years now, Nigeria keeps going backward instead of forward. The Yorubas that put their eggs in twenty baskets do not have any eggs again, the igbos that put all theirs in one basket still manage to have eggs.
Election is fast approaching, as usual, they're are blinded by their normal hate,envy,jealousy and bitterness. We the igbos are warning them again
1) do not vote for tinubu, apart from experiencing the feeling of being the president of Nigeria, tinubu does not have anything reasonable to give to the Nigerian people
2) do not vote for osibanjo, he is part and parcel of this government of destruction.
3) do not be deceived by amaechi, he is a chameleon.
4) let no northerner come close to aso rock at least for the next eight years, we need this long space to recover from what they plunged us into .
4) forget wike, he is more of talking than doing

5) LET'S ALL RALLY ROUND PETER OBI....... of all the contestants, he is more qualified in all ramifications to help Nigeria!
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by AK481(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
8 years as a governor and you have no legacy’s to showcase in Anambra that could sell him and make people see reasons to vote for him, rather you are showing us pictures of him picking periwinkles in a swamp.

Do you know why anambra have to score the highest to gain admission in unity school ?

Guess ,if your brain correct
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Diligence: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2022
I see a burgeoning Peaceful Revolution - Peter Obi - where every tribe, tongue, private and corporate voice, and religion wld see their diversity as strength and campaign and support Peter Obi just because they want God to use him to rescue Nigeria.

Peter Obi will not steal. He will drastically reduce cost of governance thereby saving trillions of naira/billions of dollars.

If you don't know, bane of insecurity is directly or indirectly linked to economic palaver...
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Jostoman: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
This was the period he was setting up pandora
see them evil supporters club of nairaland the picture really pain am.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Yeah, he setup bank accounts for his children after building tens of millions of dollars he inherited from his parents into hundreds of millions of dollars.

I don't think you understand what my above statement. Let me break it down for you:

While Tinubu, Buhari and co were plummeting Nigeria's resources and allowing foreign Fulani bandits to kill Nigerians while unleashing python and gorilla on innocent ENDSARS protesters, Peter Obi wasn't so sure of the stability of Nigeria so he moved some of his money to another country where it is safe for his children. All his businesses are still in Nigeria including Fidelity Bank, Next Stores, Hero Beer.

Now tell me which law that bans a human being from moving his hard-earned government-taxed money to another of his bank account in another country?

While at it, tell me why EFCC has not arrested or persecuted him if they find any wrongdoing and since he's in opposition part unlike Tinubu and co?

Bonus: Peter Obi is the only human being in the history of leadership that banned people from referring to him as Gov., Dr, etc. State media called him "Mr. Peter Obi."

For those saying he's not tough. His mandate was stolen twice. First by Ngige of PDP. Obi went to court for 3 years and defeated him despite being from unknown minority APGA while Ngige was from Federal ruling PDP.

Again Obi was mischievously "impeached" for basically not sharing money and his Deputy installed. He went to court, won again and continued his tenure. That's why Anambra election holds in different year apart from other state elections. He was the first ever person to remove a sitting governor via court in Nigeria. People thought it was impossible then.

God bless you
You know it all
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2022
Nwodosis:

I don't think u know obi well, so relax

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says / Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.