Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (53789 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Preciousgift120(f): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
I can attest to this too. Back then at St Joseph the Worker, Unizik. The church is more like students' church. He often times attend Mass there with us, l have been privileged to sit beside him on such visit. We took pictures and interacted with him after the Mass. Infact, he doesn't sit at the front seat meant for visitors or important people, rather he sits among the students quietly, with his tiny voice.
But you see that Ngige, he is very very brief..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by Geneh411: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
foryourmindlol:

I'm not here to campaign for anybody. As a pro-Biafran, may the worst candidate win so that Nigeria will sink into the abyss.

In fact, I'm deeply praying Buhari comes for a 3rd term. Thank God you already have a rubberstamp senate who can easily sign the dullard up for a life term.

I'm only showing you pictures of Peter Obi when he was governor.

BTW may your hatred not kill you.
Alaye shut your mouth joor, for your mind you are not campaigning but just posting pictures to boost the ego of your fellow gullibles canvassing votes for Obi Pandora. I see this is the least you could do when you can't point out to tangible projects he executed during his 8 years tenure
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by emilo2bad: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Yeah, he setup bank accounts for his children after building tens of millions of dollars he inherited from his parents into hundreds of millions of dollars.

I don't think you understand what my above statement. Let me break it down for you:

While Tinubu, Buhari and co were plummeting Nigeria's resources and allowing foreign Fulani bandits to kill Nigerians while unleashing python and gorilla on innocent ENDSARS protesters, Peter Obi wasn't so sure of the stability of Nigeria so he moved some of his money to another country where it is safe for his children. All his businesses are still in Nigeria including Fidelity Bank, Next Stores, Hero Beer.

Now tell me which law that bans a human being from moving his hard-earned government-taxed money to another of his bank account in another country?

While at it, tell me why EFCC has not arrested or persecuted him if they find any wrongdoing and since he's in opposition part unlike Tinubu and co?

Bonus: Peter Obi is the only human being in the history of leadership that banned people from referring to him as Gov., Dr, etc. State media called him "Mr. Peter Obi."

For those saying he's not tough. His mandate was stolen twice. First by Ngige of PDP. Obi went to court for 3 years and defeated him despite being from unknown minority APGA while Ngige was from Federal ruling PDP.

Again Obi was mischievously "impeached" for basically not sharing money and his Deputy installed. He went to court, won again and continued his tenure. That's why Anambra election holds in different year apart from other state elections. He was the first ever person to remove a sitting governor via court in Nigeria. People thought it was impossible then.
Propaganda with lies from the pit of hell for Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by RosyIsBlessed: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
MedicH:

Which year do u think u can complete ur degree? U do not have electric power, ur internet is as slow as shit, u have borehole in ur house where u drink the dirtiest of water then u pay vat to buy airtime, pay another vat to use the airtime to buy data. I am a Mumu.
I am
O
D
E

And Peter Obi will do all that? grin. U are not only what you called yourself above, you are also a joker. Wake up from your dreams. He's nat going anywhere tho wink My local government chairman stands a better chance to be president than him.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by PlayMaker14: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Myn..d44, lala..sticlala and Se..un.

Is there a sort of bias here when open insults are overlooked when targeted at a certain section of people?

It's very evident these days. Some insult with impunity and even the mods can't pretend nor to be biased. Some folks here can NEVER be banned no matter what trash they vomit. Imagine such a response since 5am! If the person insulted had responded, a 2 year ban would have followed.

Cc Mooh247, CoronaVirusPro.
You should have tagged UN, MURIC, UEFA and NADECO....

Remain Humbled.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by MedicH: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

And Peter Obi will do all that? grin. U are not only what you called yourself above, you are also a joker. Wake up from your dreams. He's nat going anywhere tho wink My local government chairman stands a better chance to be president than him.

Go and vote ur tinubu and get 2 cups of rice for your wretched existence.

On obi we stand.

Factory fitted asshole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by TheFacelessMan: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You should have tagged UN, MURIC, UEFA and NADECO....

Remain Humbled.

Mynd44, seun, oam4j
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by EkyyyKelson(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
God bless you. It's sad that some Nigerians love fighting lights/sun. They would prefer to lead 50 million people in a dark desert with a lone candle. Wolves can take others 1meter away from him.
foryourmindlol:

Yeah, he setup bank accounts for his children after building tens of millions of dollars he inherited from his parents into hundreds of millions of dollars.

I don't think you understand what my above statement. Let me break it down for you:

While Tinubu, Buhari and co were plummeting Nigeria's resources and allowing foreign Fulani bandits to kill Nigerians while unleashing python and gorilla on innocent ENDSARS protesters, Peter Obi wasn't so sure of the stability of Nigeria so he moved some of his money to another country where it is safe for his children. All his businesses are still in Nigeria including Fidelity Bank, Next Stores, Hero Beer.

Now tell me which law that bans a human being from moving his hard-earned government-taxed money to another of his bank account in another country?

While at it, tell me why EFCC has not arrested or persecuted him if they find any wrongdoing and since he's in opposition part unlike Tinubu and co?

Bonus: Peter Obi is the only human being in the history of leadership that banned people from referring to him as Gov., Dr, etc. State media called him "Mr. Peter Obi."

For those saying he's not tough. His mandate was stolen twice. First by Ngige of PDP. Obi went to court for 3 years and defeated him despite being from unknown minority APGA while Ngige was from Federal ruling PDP.

Again Obi was mischievously "impeached" for basically not sharing money and his Deputy installed. He went to court, won again and continued his tenure. That's why Anambra election holds in different year apart from other state elections. He was the first ever person to remove a sitting governor via court in Nigeria. People thought it was impossible then.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by PlayMaker14: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Myn..d44, se..un, oam..4j
My guy, this thing really pain you. grin
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by TheFacelessMan: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
My guy, this thing really pain you. grin

No. I dislike animals who are not trained at home.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by EkyyyKelson(m): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
It is no longer, let him declare so that we know he is serious. Let your candidate pull an Amaechi let's see if it wouldn't end in 2weeks leave to UK to keep their geriatricians a little busy.

Igbo:
we no dey buy your expired Pandora Peter Obi. Let him go to kaduna or Kano to meet delegates then I will know he is seriousness
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by PlayMaker14: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

No. I dislike animals who are not trained at home.
Even me... Esp Animals reporting me to the moderator. grin
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by CoronaVirusPro: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Mynd44, lalasticlala and Seun.

Is there a sort of bias here when open insults are overlooked when targeted at a certain section of people?

It's very evident these days. Some insult with impunity and even the mods can't pretend nor to be biased. Some folks here can NEVER be banned no matter what trash they vomit. Imagine such a response since 5am! If the person insulted had responded, a 2 year ban would have followed.

Cc Mooh247, CoronaVirusPro.

Are you employed, unemployed or less busy?

Fvck! Look at how you quoting me like I am your biological father.

Seems you a dwarf too
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by TheFacelessMan: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Playmaker14 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Even me... Esp Animals reporting me to the moderator. grin

No wonder... seeing that DP grin
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by PlayMaker14: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

No wonder... seeing that DP grin

The thing pain you. grin
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by PlayMaker14: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Seems you a dwarf too
Cc: TheFacelessMan.

grin
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by TheFacelessMan: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:

The thing pain you. grin

Not as much as the hot tears I made you shed.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by TheFacelessMan: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Cc: TheFacelessMan.

grin

The objective is to cage all the animals around. You especially.
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by PlayMaker14: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

The objective is to cage all the animals around. You especially.
Remain pained in your quest. grin
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by TheFacelessMan: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Remain pained in your quest. grin

Looking at your DP...no wonder. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by TheFacelessMan: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Seems you a dwarf too

Learn to read...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period by xelly: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2022
Igbo:
ibo are not Nigerians

Is that an answer to the question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers / Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Fayose Watching Donald Trump's Inauguration With Rapt Attention (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.