Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help (39697 Views)

94-Year-Old Nigerian Woman, Alakija, A Sickle Cell Patient (Photos) / Sickle Cell Patient On Oxygen Dies After Power Outage In Lagos / 93yrs Old Nigerian Sickle Cell Lady, Narrates How She Survived Against All Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by naijadrivablog: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2022
Just imagine! You found out your genotype after your first child? You see why kids suffer? Yeye parents

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by Kodifashionhub3: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Madness and stupidity everywhere
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by Abbertee2: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Read again before you quote me please...

Ok ma’am
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
alphabbey1:

Nothing wrong in depending on one child ?
angry
Nothing at all,

Raising a good child is very expensive, especially abroad.

Maximum of 2, for insurance.

Having too many children is a recipe for poverty and training future Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, unknown gunmen and prostitutes.
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tradegood:

See exaggeration.

Everyone has seen a sickle cell relative or friend before. Yes but you are OVERexaggerating. Na garri and salt them they feed am?

That description is not over exaggeration. My cousins are exactly like that, with sickle cell anaemia.
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
Nothing at all,

Having too many children is a recipe for poverty and training future Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, unknown gunmen and prostitutes.

Do you have any idea the number of siblings that cow girl in the Chrisland sex scandal has? What we know for sure is that she is not from a poor family. But any idea if her parents gave birth to many children?
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by Pinopinodaddy: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Madness here and there
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by Bodydiialect57: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
dante0147:

I would advise you abort if it is not more than 3 months!!! But if it's over 3 months and you abort that's Murder!
sad So 3months foetus has no life?
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by Clazzone(m): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Her partner is a bad person and he is selfish, why was he having unprotected sex when he had concluded not having another child.
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tradegood:

@Djriri

When I was in the university Paul ate only fresh foods, the aunt cooked every day and brought to him,he didn't eat food that lasts over night. Guess what he still died in his 3rd year.
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by alphabbey1(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
Nothing at all,

Na just that bolded line for just talk before... which one be "stick to one child". For this country wey police and other artificial disaster just dey kill youth anyhow, You wan make person depend on one child before old age !!!....
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by tammie24: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Djriri:

LORD HAVE MERCY,, am catholic I cannot proceed with such horrific thing
then why are you asking for help like there anything else or advice you can can get other than that
By the way
Boy are the worst when it comes to sickle cell disease
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by tammie24: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I WILL SEND YOU TO PRISON AGAIN TRUST ME angry
what she meant was boys suffer more with sickle cell disease than girls

Nothing personal really grin
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by ItzDonnie(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are almost entirely Correct.
The preparation for USMLE is beyond rhetorics.
The exam does a lot to both the body & the soul.
Not just preclinical but the depth of stuff is just mircocellular.
PLAB is better for someone who wants to integrate as quickly as possible. However, I just learnt the UK wants to adopt the USMLE standard.

Contrary to your opinion, the US is not overrated as purported. U can't be outside the shores of a country & term it overrated. You can only pass such verdict after firsthand experience.

Finally, Practicing in Nigeria is not easy especially when you know what to do & how to do but the materials are not available. This is unlike the advanced world wia dey seek for interesting & seemingly insurmountable medical mysteries.

NIGERIA would have been paradise on earth if the whites had stayed longer. The Independence came to early. Then only a few people were enlightened & exposed to formal education.
Then we had our Traditional Governments who were our Traditional rulers. We barely had idea of what democracy is, not even till this moment.
So, immediately they left, the MILITARY took over. & these military men were not put through on rudiments of leadership & they have led till now.
Imagine someone like BUHARI as the Head of the supreme military council of a country yet he couldn't provide ordinary WAEC..

OBJ did fairly well by educating himself all through his leadership career as president. Meanwhile, these men occupied positions meant for the BEST BRAINS. So, the situation can get better, but it's going to take a long time.
(My Opinion Though)

Good morning sir/ma'am, you seem to be quite knowledgeable about both USMLE and PLAB, if it's okay with you, I'd like to have your WhatsApp contact.
I need some clarifications and directions as pertaining some issues regarding PLAB

Thank you
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by dante0147: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bodydiialect57:

In general I don't even support abortion even if she's pregnant for 24 hours! This case is different!
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by Tradegood: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Designllensis:

When I was in the university Paul ate only fresh foods, the aunt cooked every day and brought to him,he didn't eat food that lasts over night. Guess what he still died in his 3rd year.

Okay I believe you.
Someone else just quoted me on this.

It is just that this is the picture that in my head by your description which was quite strong.

@blablamalala

Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by Christistruth02: 3:29pm On May 03, 2022
yinkbell:

How do they mix the formula and with what proportion ? Can you pls explain the procedures? I await your reply bro
?

I am not sure how it is prepared but the main herb is listed below and is found everywhere in osun State

Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by dante0147: 8:04am On May 28, 2022
Bodydiialect57:

Abortion if you are raped !
Re: I’m Pregnant With A Sickle Cell Baby - Help by McDonald4u: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2023
Can you message me here's my email donaldirebo@gmail.com would love to ask you some questions pls it's very urgent thanks
funkmrflexx:

I'm AS And my wife too is AS . We both new our genotype before getting married because we agreed on pregnancy testing as a way to find out the genotype of the unborn baby. And if the baby was SS we would abort it . That's what you should do . Abort the pregnancy. Thank God you already have a non SS baby.
Since he gave you money abort it and move on with your life

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor / No End In Sight To My Medical Problems; I Might Be Dying Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.