Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) (60388 Views)

Chapter Of Grace Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife To Stupor / I Am Currently Single And Searching – Kenya Pastor Rev. Lucy Natasha / Pics 4rm Popular Nigerian Pastor Rev Uma Ukpai's 73rd Birthday Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
dollynnn:
"The man of God who is a counselor to Marriages and has officiated marriage ceremonies..."
A counselor of marriage yet he turned his wife into a punching bag. Just take a look at how he reconstructed her face.
Domestic Violence is on the rise not only in Nigeria but in the world. Where did humanity miss it?
P.S
" Man of God" is just like a title these days. A perfect shade for perpetuating evil
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by winningwinner(m): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
Malory:
Crap journalism. Nobody cares to ask what the wife did. I bet the man just woke up and started beating his wife without provocation.

You're right there... Nobody is asking what happened, but all are pouring insults on the man... What of if what you see has a different storyline from the side of the man? Think on what could make a Pastor of a Church to lose his temper in that manner... The woman could have really overstepped... The business of the world is to attack and pull down the Church of God, because the Church is against anything worldly. The plan of the world on the Church will never come to pass.
You can imagine hearing something from one angle and immediately pass judgement...! We need to hear from the Pastor first and know exactly what transpired.
The Osinachi's case everybody has been referring to is still under investigation by the police but the average Nigerian has already condemned the man to hellfire without first hearing from him.
I am yet to see fair hearing from that case... I need to hear the man speak to the public the way so many people were allowed to speak, including the Minister of Women Affairs.
Domestic violence is bad no matter from which anger it comes - man or woman! You cannot because of sentiments you knock the head instead of the anus the gave out the foul odour...! Let's be well guided to make this world a better place.

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Biggcake:
1. But I fvcked your prostitute mother last night at the dumpsite.i gave her twenty naira for having such a wide smelly pussey.

2. Your dirty sister is the next I will fvck.I can assure you she will like it.
1. That is impossible since my mother spent the night here in the house with us. Seems your mental delusions continue to escalate. undecided

2. Werey no dry her menu either. Please go seek professional mental health help you need before it is too late. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by winningwinner(m): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Gospel2Day:
All his members should demand his suspension, or they should quit his church.

Just like that? Justice says actions are weighed according to intentions... Pastors are humans and when unduly overstretched can react in very bad ways. As you keep yourself so are they trying to keep themselves.
The Church members were not zombies and cannot because of your crappy advice leave the Church or suspend their Pastor... The
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by winningwinner(m): 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hotice085:

Olodo of the highest, as long as she used her mouth a man is only to use his mouth and never to punch a woman
Are you a woman beater get ready for prison anytime soon

Make sure you expand that prison the more because more men who cannot take nonsense attitudes from women are warming up...
Pray you never married a bad woman... You should do yourself a favour to find out certain secrets of majority of marriages that collapsed and those that are still standing... You will find out that 75% of standing marriages are where the women molest and abuse their husbands leaving them as slaves at home.
The 25% that cry out are where the men say enough is enough! Because women are fragile, any little beating shows up on their bodies which easily attract sympathy. The body of the man is thick and hide so many physical assaults they got at home from their wives.
As a man, it is very difficult to come outside to tell the story of your wife's maltreatment on you at home. Even the women themselves will make jest of you when they hear it. Domestic violence is bad, but let there be fair judgement so that the offender could be punished, not the person with a bigger wound.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Gospel2Day: 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
winningwinner:

Just like that? Justice says actions are weighed according to intentions... Pastors are humans and when unduly overstretched can react in very bad ways. As you keep yourself so are they trying to keep themselves.
The Church members were not zombies and cannot because of your crappy advice leave the Church or suspend their Pastor... The

You're obviously NOT Born Again.
So, I'm not surprised at your comment.
It's very typical of unserious folks who excuse indecency from someone who should exemplify the highest standards of morality and sanity.
Repent and receive Jesus into your heart.
Shalom.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Proudlyomonna: 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Blablamalala:

If you no look for animal trouble e no go attack you. Na d Koko be dat.

You no dey behave like bandit,you be bandit true true �
No go beat the one wey go send you to your grave oo
Them no born you well to beat my ex, asweargad you go collect wotowoto �
On how she burst your head with bottle your mind go dey by fire by force �
Warri babe wey no well�
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by ofwest47(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
You never know with Women ^^ JAMES HADLEY CHASE^^.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by winningwinner(m): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mindlog:

Is just like saying a Nigerian policemen is not MAD to just beat you up, that you must have done something to deserve the beating.

Why should it have been kept private, if you are convinced that she deserves it or can't the husband defend the reason (s) for battering her?

Just listen to yourself... Did you hear anything from the husband? The person that posted the information only wanted you to hear what he/she wants you to hear - that the man is already guilty and must be bundled to prison without trial...
Nobody told you the cause of the quarrel, nobody told you what transpired between the man and the woman. All they want is that the man must be hanged...
You never can tell... All the supports you see from many quarters condemning the man may have something attached to it. Someone is going to benefit from the whole thing if he/she succeeded in winning other people's support.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by winningwinner(m): 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Viltron:
This Sunday you'll still find members there calling the monster, daddy.

You have already judged and condemned the man to hellfire...! Sorry. It could have been better if you investigated the issue to know what actually transpired before passing judgement...
How you quickly believed the post is a marvel...
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by incogni2o: 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. There is no such thing as a holistic culture out there. Your cultures only apply as far as those who subscribe to them. Those who don't exist well without them.. undecided

2. I don't need to be there to know that there to know there union is not to be judged by the same agreement you and your own wife made in your own marriage. So, until the man and woman in question reveal what they agreed to, it is not left to us to suggest our own standard it should be. undecided

3. Let things slip easier for the Woman than the Man? A man pummeled his wife in what is a criminal offense punishable by jail time. Are men imbe-ciles that don't understand that a crime is just that, or what? undecided

1. If it's not holistic, then I'm afraid it's just an ideology, just like this your mentality. I can vivdly say 80% of the world's culture are based on the premise from which I speak. I did not mention the Man or Wife, I was giving a comment.

2. Secularism has so eaten deep into you that you don't know you are chasing shadows and these your points are a recipe for disaster.

3. I'll say it again, A Man is the a Team Lead, not the Woman, it's default for the Woman to let things slip. Violence in marriage doesn't end well for either side, See the Woman's Face, It's likely she could have avoided that by letting thing slip.

My Point is still same, Women should step up their game, The pressure of providing is enough for a Man than for you as a Wife to add your own.

Peace.

Peace
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by omojeesu(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Terrible!
But why going after pastors?
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
incogni2o:
1. If it's not holistic, then I'm afraid it's just an ideology, just like this your mentality. I can vivdly say 80% of the world's culture are based on the premise from which I speak. I did not mention the Man or Wife, I was giving a comment.

2. Secularism has so eaten deep into you that you don't know you are chasing shadows and these your points are a recipe for disaster.

3. I'll say it again, A Man is the a Team Lead, not the Woman, it's default for the Woman to let things slip. Violence in marriage doesn't end well for either side, See the Woman's Face, It's likely she could have avoided that by letting thing slip.

4. My Point is still same, Women should step up their game, The pressure of providing is enough for a Man than for you as a Wife to add your own.
1. Cultures are nothing but opinions and ideologies pushed around by groups or individuals, and iike you rightly said they are no more valid than what is my opinion except where proven wrong by facts ofcourse. undecided

2. Secularism has absolutely nothing to do with this or me. I simply do not buy into even the popular opinions since they are just that, opinions. undecided

3. I ask again, why can't the man let it slip? Is he an imbe-cile or something? How can a one allow herself to be led by an imbe-cile? Doesn't that make her an Imbe-cile by association?, undecided

4. Most of these men are provided for by their wives so what you are spewing here is more nonsense. If providing is reason for why a man is to become an imbe-cile,incapable of controlling his own emotions, then obviously he is not mature enough for the role he occupies and should maybe go back to retrain his mental. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Biggcake: 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. That is impossible since my mother spent the night here in the house with us. Seems your mental delusions continue to escalate. undecided

2. Werey no dry her menu either. Please go seek professional mental health help you need before it is too late. undecided

It's a big lie, your mother is always sleeping under the bridge at oshodi.

Plenty People don fvck am tire.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Biggcake:
It's a big lie, your mother is always sleeping under the bridge at oshodi.

Plenty People don fvck am tire.
You are obviously struggling there with serious case of mental delusions. How can someone who is right here be right there under the oshodi bridge with you? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by incogni2o: 12:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Cultures are nothing but opinions and ideologies pushed around by groups or individuals, and iike you rightly said they are no more valid than what is my opinion except where proven wrong by facts ofcourse. undecided

2. Secularism has absolutely nothing to do with this or me. I simply do not buy into even the popular opinions since they are just that, opinions. undecided

3. I ask again, why can't the man let it slip? Is he an imbe-cile or something? How can a one allow herself to be led by an imbe-cile? Doesn't that make her an Imbe-cile by association?, undecided

4. Most of these men are provided for by their wives so what you are spewing here is more nonsense. If providing is reason for why a man is to become an imbe-cile,incapable of controlling his own emotions, then obviously he is not mature enough for the role he occupies and should maybe go back to retrain his mental. undecided

1. Seeing that you don't understand , and more so value it just makes me think reaffirms by first response to you (I shoudn't have this argument), Cultures aren't opinions.

2.Funny enough anything outside culture is considered secular, and even if you refuse, that's where you belong.

3. I agree it shows the Man is immature, but that's not my Point, My Point is that the Woman's Virtue if used well could have avoided that, and that Is what I am still trying to preach here. For a fact, we have a lot of immature Men out there.

4. You call me saying the Man provides for the Home nonsense? Can you prove this by telling me how it worked in your own Father's House.

About you calling the Man an slowpoke, We all get angry at times, and often behave irrationally those times, does that mean we are all imbeciles, Now tell me again, you've never gotten angry and acted irrationally (Still not supporting the Man though)
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Apr 23, 2022
incogni2o:
1. Seeing that you don't understand , and more so value it just makes me think reaffirms by first response to you (I shoudn't have this argument), Cultures aren't opinions.

2.Funny enough anything outside culture is considered secular, and even if you refuse, that's where you belong.

3. I agree it shows the Man is immature, but that's not my Point, My Point is that the Woman's Virtue if used well could have avoided that, and that Is what I am still trying to preach here. For a fact, we have a lot of immature Men out there.

4. You call me saying the Man provides for the Home nonsense? Can you prove this by telling me how it worked in your own Father's House.

About you calling the Man an slowpoke, We all get angry at times, and often behave irrationally those times, does that mean we are all imbeciles, Now tell me again, you've never gotten angry and acted irrationally (Still not supporting the Man though)
1. Cultures are nothing but opinions of men pushed by the groups that it is popular with. undecided

sec·u·lar

1. denoting attitudes, activities, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis.

3. There isn't such a thing as a woman's virtue. There is no magic to cover up the folly of having an immature partner, nor is there any meaning to be hard in one's life to promote such an immature individual to position of leader over anyone. undecided

Again, there is no magic to cover up a partner's immaturity nor is there magical virtue to whitewash it. undecided

4. In many homes out there, women are breadwinner and don't beat their chests about it for all to know. undecided

It's an imbe-cile that would, for the sake of what is a controllable emotion, choose instead to destroy what he had built with his hand or commits a crime against others. A matured individual knows that his emotions are his responsibility. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by incogni2o: 12:47am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Cultures are nothing but opinions of men pushed by the groups that it is popular with. undecided

3. There isn't such a thing as a woman's virtue. There is no magic to cover up the folly of having an immature partner, nor is there any meaning to be hard in one's life to promote such an immature individual to position of leader over anyone. undecided

Again, there is no magic to cover up a partner's immaturity nor is there magical virtue to whitewash it. undecided

4. In many homes out there, women are breadwinner and don't beat their chests about it for all to know. undecided

It's an imbe-cile that would, for the sake of what is a controllable emotion, choose instead to destroy what he had built with his hand or commits a crime against others. A matured individual knows that his emotions are his responsibility. undecided

You could define secular, but not imbeciile, just cos you want to win point

I wouldn't continue arguing with you,

I'll rather leave you to Life, you'll understand with TIME, cos all I perceive is inexperience for you to take all you are saying seriously.

Peace.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Kobojunkie: 12:53am On Apr 23, 2022
incogni2o:
1. You could define secular, but not imbeciile,I wouldn't continue arguing with you,

2. I'll rather leave you to Life, you'll understand with TIME, cos all I perceive is inexperience for you to take all you are saying seriously.
Peace.
1. That definition was taken from the dictionary for you. You can look up the rest for yourself. undecided

2. Life and the experiences it exposed me to gets credit for what I know of the cultures of men and the many lies we feed ourselves to continue in a deluded existence longer than we should. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Babygreene(f): 1:03am On Apr 23, 2022
This is becoming too excess.This is getting out of hand.Its a spiritual issue,planned in the spirit realm.I believe theres an attack on marriages this year.especially Christian marriages,homes and families.If family crumbles,society crumbles.

People pray,pray,pray.

I plead the blood of Jesus over me and my family and the words I wrote here in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Kobojunkie: 4:01am On Apr 23, 2022
Babygreene:
This is becoming too excess.This is getting out of hand.Its a spiritual issue,planned in the spirit realm.I believe theres an attack on marriages this year.especially Christian marriages,homes and families.If family crumbles,society crumbles.

People pray,pray,pray.

I plead the blood of Jesus over me and my family and the words I wrote here in Jesus name.Amen.
There are no such things as Christians marriages this since Jesus Christ made it known to you that from 2000 years ago that your marriages are of this world- unholy- and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 undecided

Also, you have no authority given you by Jesus Christ to use His blood in any other ritual except for the one which He gave to you which entails your drinking of it in remembrance of Him - Matthew 26 vs 22 - 30 undecided

Abandon the lies that are the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs and embrace instead the Truth of God, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:40am On Apr 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin

This is not funny but the quoted statement... grin

He entered the Chapter of Disgrace after reading the Chapter of Grace.

Na de woman I pity. Jailing him for a while will not be bad. Even the bible he claims to preach says "No sinner will go unpunished".
Maybe na factory setting thingsz sef cheesy ..because I no see how persin go stubbornly open face dey receive those punches without looking for escape route
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by thunderbabs: 5:02am On Apr 23, 2022
Women? SMH
All we see is the swollen face but they never narrate how the devil uses them so hard to provoke men till it gets to assault .....Fear that gender...

N.B I don't subscribe to assaulting females but their own can be too much too
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Malory: 5:08am On Apr 23, 2022
winningwinner:

You're right there... Nobody is asking what happened, but all are pouring insults on the man... What of if what you see has a different storyline from the side of the man? Think on what could make a Pastor of a Church to lose his temper in that manner... The woman could have really overstepped... The business of the world is to attack and pull down the Church of God, because the Church is against anything worldly. The plan of the world on the Church will never come to pass.
You can imagine hearing something from one angle and immediately pass judgement...! We need to hear from the Pastor first and know exactly what transpired.
The Osinachi's case everybody has been referring to is still under investigation by the police but the average Nigerian has already condemned the man to hellfire without first hearing from him.
I am yet to see fair hearing from that case... I need to hear the man speak to the public the way so many people were allowed to speak, including the Minister of Women Affairs.
Domestic violence is bad no matter from which anger it comes - man or woman! You cannot because of sentiments you knock the head instead of the anus the gave out the foul odour...! Let's be well guided to make this world a better place.
You've said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by afrika(f): 7:17am On Apr 23, 2022
I WONDER WHAT THE WIFE MUST HAVE DONE, DID WRONG, COMMITTED OR SAID THAT WARRANTED THIS TYSON FURY PUNCHES.

IF U DON'T KNOW THE PAIN, ASK JOSH OR DAT OTHER BLACK GUY!!
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by originalomobaba: 7:28am On Apr 23, 2022
Dont we have any legislative law protecting the woman in abusive marriage?
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:30am On Apr 23, 2022
originalomobaba:
Dont we have any legislative law protecting the woman in abusive marriage?
Physical assault is a criminal offense punishable by jail time in Nigeria. So if the woman presses charges, the man is likely to face jail time. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Otuegbe:
Any time I heard the word PASTOR I dey vex.
I don't know why. I am a Christian and a believer for that matter.

Holding on to past experience could be the cause.

May God help you,my friend.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2022
Learn how to control your temper, its very important, you dont know how sweet freedom is unitll you lose it but some women sabi run mouth sha!
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by dontrulee: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2022
Na black and blue be this oooo.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Hotice085: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2022
winningwinner:

Make sure you expand that prison the more because more men who cannot take nonsense attitudes from women are warming up...
Pray you never married a bad woman... You should do yourself a favour to find out certain secrets of majority of marriages that collapsed and those that are still standing... You will find out that 75% of standing marriages are where the women molest and abuse their husbands leaving them as slaves at home.
The 25% that cry out are where the men say enough is enough! Because women are fragile, any little beating shows up on their bodies which easily attract sympathy. The body of the man is thick and hide so many physical assaults they got at home from their wives.
As a man, it is very difficult to come outside to tell the story of your wife's maltreatment on you at home. Even the women themselves will make jest of you when they hear it. Domestic violence is bad, but let there be fair judgement so that the offender could be punished, not the person with a bigger wound.

Confirmed prison material nia you be, even if woman curse your life die you have no damn right to punch her

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by papamondico: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2022
Oh my God! The man is not a man of God

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) / T.B Joshua's 1st Child Graduates From LSE With 2.1 / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.