Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) (60439 Views)

Chapter Of Grace Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife To Stupor / I Am Currently Single And Searching – Kenya Pastor Rev. Lucy Natasha / Pics 4rm Popular Nigerian Pastor Rev Uma Ukpai's 73rd Birthday Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Please somebody should help me call this Suleiman Apostle of Johnson that he already has a client to beat here! smiley

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Verbal and physical abuse is the same thing....
Get that

They are??! How so?!! Pray, tell!
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by ajerimitan: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
This one is not good. Why beat and injure your wife. Why throw caution to the air and beat so badly. You can discipline any one that provokes you be it man or woman, boy or girl. But there is a way to go about it. A terrible multiple heavy spank on the buttons will not kill anyone. Why beat with hatred and wickedness with the aim and intention to main, injure or kill. Please women be emotionally sensitive. Men if it is an armed robber or bokoharam that curses your mother and father will you fight?
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Zeezenho: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Am totally against violence of an kind. But one thing I just discovered is that women are in their own world,no Matter what you do they can never be pleased.

Men are fastly becoming endangered species.90 percent of the time men are the victims, just that we are expected to be the leader.can someone tell me how to lead someone that don't want to be lead.

My advice is to start playing women's games of manipulation with them it's far better than violence.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Fastlinkpro: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Please guyz I want to even ask is the word pastor anywhere in the bible?
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by djon78(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Richpet85:
I don't subscribe or support men beating their wives not talk of the extent of the damage on the woman's face. But truthfully speaking I don't know where humanity got it wrong. If you ain't married you wouldn't understand, your judgement will lack practical experience. Most women these days are practically unavoidable to beat. Behaviour level 0%, Respect to their spouse 0%, Nature of dangerous nagging 150%, Often time men suffer serious silent emotional truma most especially men of God so called Pastor. My narrative is not been supportive of a wife beater. But it is high time men start speaking up. Near 100% silence and anger suppression can lead to dangerous beating of a wife. I rest my case.

I think pastors and church going men suffer the worst kind of emotional abuse from women.

Then sometimes the men can't handle it again resulting in beating

Women can be very despicable sometimes

Very many of them are untrained and mannerless
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Nyascobar1414: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Please somebody should help me call this Suleiman Apostle of Johnson that he already has a client to beat here! smiley

I saw this crap on Youtube....

So if a woman Insult a man nkoor with all derogatory words, the man should stay mute...

Emotional trauma is beyond some men....
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
vickydevoka:

Marry first. Na u go still come here say women get wahala.
lol not anytime soon. My mental health is paramount.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fastlinkpro:
Please guyz I want to even ask is the word pasto anywhere in the bible?

YES!

"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, PASTORS and teachers" Ephesians 4:11

But Jesus said:

"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.A good tree cannot, bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit" Matthew 7:16-18

So you can now discern where such pastors belong! wink
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by 3Dii: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
The Kingdom of God suffereth....Runs out of thread.

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I saw this crap on Youtube....
So if a woman Insult a man nkoor with all derogatory words, the man should stay mute...
Emotional trauma is beyond some men....

Hooooo, who be this one again nah? embarassed

Abegi wait first make we see how Pastors fight for boxing ring jàre! smiley

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Nyascobar1414: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Y'all Simp and emotional men are all saying jail the man..
Maybe y'all are out of your s£nses...

Women will abuse men with bad words(nagging, emotional trauma)...... The society will say he is a man,he should man up...
Man will retaliate with his fist... The society will say, take him to jail, how dare you beat a woman..

The Simp(society) want women to Insult men but dont want men to beat women...

Lmaooo....
I laugh ehh...

Y'all should here both sides of the story b4 gushing out your prison and all what not...

This You shall see..

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by elonmuskbaby: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
MonkeyMods:
She talk anyhow she collect wotowoto anyhow

while you collect your own wotowoto in prison where you rightly belong since you don't know how to behave yourself like a decent man
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Nyascobar1414: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hooooo, who be this one again nah? embarassed
Abegi wait first make we see how Pastors fight for boxing ring jàre! smiley
k
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Nyascobar1414: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
To all real NIGGARS OUT there...
If she Insult you, kindly send her to her fathers house...
But if you cant...
As she talk anyhow, put am 4 her body wotowoto....
Peace is never an option you know!
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Makinaki: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Pastor wey get rare gift of miracle - e turn African to Chinese. Well done!
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Nyascobar1414: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fumiosasaki1:
lol not anytime soon. My mental health is paramount.

So the mental health of your sisters Husband is not paramount...

I laff in peace!
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by DaveJacuzie: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
dollynnn:
"The man of God who is a counselor to Marriages and has officiated marriage ceremonies..."
A counselor of marriage yet he turned his wife into a punching bag. Just take a look at how he reconstructed her face.
Domestic Violence is on the rise not only in Nigeria but in the world. Where did humanity miss it?
P.S
" Man of God" is just like a title these days. A perfect shade for perpetuating evil
You should call that destruction of face and not reconstruction.. grin

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by BOYS2MEN: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nawa ooo,which kine face transformation be diz?? ... shocked :obe like Tyson punch
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by ComeToJesus: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Otuegbe:
Any time I heard the word PASTOR I dey vex.
I don't know why. I am a Christian and a believer for that matter.

You are a christian, and not a true christian let alone a believer.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by ComeToJesus: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
He actually mauled the wan.

Sad.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Foodlovers: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is not good at all
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Ishilove: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And the battered lady is still displaying the red eye she got from the beating with her wedding ring fully captured ?
She is telling us she got her face redesigned inside marriage
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Chris2chris: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Most of these guys claiming pastor are native doctors and ritualists.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Obiworld2020: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Malory:
Crap journalism. Nobody cares to ask what the wife did. I bet the man just woke up and started beating his wife without provocation.

Exactly the comment I was typing before I saw yours, so I said no need to continue with mine. Very brilliant comment.

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Veeryeasy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Feed him to the female activist groups
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by desiredhome: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Malory:
Crap journalism. Nobody cares to ask what the wife did. I bet the man just woke up and started beating his wife without provocation.
Are you one of the wife beater?

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by esivue007(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
SarkinYarki:
What a beat ..what a pummel
grin cheesy grin
I swear my brother!!! grin grin
The picture alone self grin
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Bbbw: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Jesus
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Insectkiller: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Stop calling everybody Pastor..

They are not pastor.

We know d true Pastors and God will always keep backing d true Pastors up. Amen!
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Sunsets: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lack of self-control.
Theactor:
kaiii what is really happening with men that beat there wives
too bad.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2022

The man of God who is a counselor to Marriages and has officiated marriage

This bloggers abeg grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage / 9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand / Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.