Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) (60487 Views)

Chapter Of Grace Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife To Stupor / I Am Currently Single And Searching – Kenya Pastor Rev. Lucy Natasha / Pics 4rm Popular Nigerian Pastor Rev Uma Ukpai's 73rd Birthday Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by ugodson(m): 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
quentin06:

Marriage is forever, I heard one wench said.

grin
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by gidjah(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Reality3080:
In as much as I will like to condemn this act by the pastor,some people are highly annoying.

May God save us from people who are hell bent on bringing out d beast in us cos the man can't just wake up n start beating d woman
hbmmm it is well. o.You need to be married to know what it. takes to co habit with stubborn women , some are sent. to destroy your life investment. whether spiritually or other wise. I still won't. support. violence or battering though. But. women get mouth. oo!!just touch one and u see even d heaven fighting. you
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Kobojunkie: 1:06am On Apr 24, 2022
gidjah:
hbmmm it is well. o.You need to be married to know what it. takes to co habit with stubborn women , some are sent. to destroy your life investment. whether spiritually or other wise. I still won't. support. violence or battering though. But. women get mouth. oo!!just touch one and u see even d heaven fighting. you
Marriage is not for everyone. Even Jesus Christ told you all this a long time ago. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by lebete3000: 3:20am On Apr 24, 2022
Wisdomkosi:
'Chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife To Stupor (Photos)

A Nigerian Pastor and founder of "The Chapter of Grace" church Rev. Ndjom has accused of beating his wife to stupor after a heated argument, Igbere TV reports.

The man of God who is a counselor to Marriages and has officiated marriage ceremonies could not find scriptures in his bible to hold his anger or solve his marital problems instead he took it into his hands.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1418615/chapter-grace-pastor-rev-ndjom-beats-wife-stupor-photos/

"I can work well under pressure" don give customer uppercut oh!
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Biggcake: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are obviously struggling there with serious case of mental delusions. How can someone who is right here be right there under the oshodi bridge with you? undecided

Ask your if she enjoyed how I handled her last night...

Can your demented dad ever handle her that way?
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
Biggcake:
Ask your if she enjoyed how I handled her last night...

Can your demented dad ever handle her that way?
Young man, I suggest you begin to seriously think about the reason why you were put on this earth apart from the fact that your mother and father Copulatsd, that is. If your end is to sleep, eat and poop... it is all meaninglessness in the end. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by philipobiz: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Malory:
Get out of my mentions you good for nothing simp. I bet you haven't stayed with a woman before

You must be a woman beater. And that makes you a weakling.

Webster definition. The meaning of WEAKLING is one that is weak in body, character, or mind
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Biggcake: 8:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Young man, I suggest you begin to seriously think about the reason why you were put on this earth apart from the fact that your mother and father Copulatsd, that is. If your end is to sleep, eat and poop... it is all meaninglessness in the end. undecided

No no no, you got it all wrong.

I was born to fvck your mum's slippery pussey which your dad can't handle.

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by aswani(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
I am begging wives, please don't let it get to the stage where the man loses control.

After his eye changes or the first warning, please walk away.

Nothing good will happen after that, in fact both of you would suffer irredeemable and avoidable loss

The beating you will receive, his jailing etc. Nobody will enjoy the fall out, apart from the neighbourhood amebos and your assorted enemies who always wanted to see you fall anyway.

Like Kenny Rogers said, "you've got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em"
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by winningwinner(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Hotice085:

Confirmed prison material nia you be, even if woman curse your life die you have no damn right to punch her

I hear you, until you marry and meet a woman that challenges your manhood...!
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by winningwinner(m): 12:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You're obviously NOT Born Again.
So, I'm not surprised at your comment.
It's very typical of unserious folks who excuse indecency from someone who should exemplify the highest standards of morality and sanity.
Repent and receive Jesus into your heart.
Shalom.

I wonder what makes you "born again obviously" while others are not. As a "serious folk" who cannot excuse indecency from someone who should exemplify the highest standards of morality and sanity, I put it to you that your Christianity is absurd and Christ less! How could you vomit such rubbish and still claim to be a Christian?
I can see you're Deputy Jesus and so have every power and authority to consign someone to hellfire... You should mind your very self and be sensible, and don't continue in hypocrisy...!!!
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Gospel2Day: 3:00am On Apr 29, 2022
winningwinner:

I wonder what makes you "born again obviously" while others are not. As a "serious folk" who cannot excuse indecency from someone who should exemplify the highest standards of morality and sanity, I put it to you that your Christianity is absurd and Christ less! How could you vomit such rubbish and still claim to be a Christian?
I can see you're Deputy Jesus and so have every power and authority to consign someone to hellfire... You should mind your very self and be sensible, and don't continue in hypocrisy...!!!

By their fruits we shall know them.
Sorry,if you're offended by the truth.
What you commented above is further proof that you MUST be Born Again.
Shalom.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Hotice085: 6:51am On May 05, 2022
winningwinner:

I hear you, until you marry and meet a woman that challenges your manhood...!

I have, and they challenged me beyond that, I just laughed and drank to it and she got more infuriated
Now she knows that I know that her power is just her tongue
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by winningwinner(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2022
Hotice085:

I have, and they challenged me beyond that, I just laughed and drank to it and she got more infuriated

Thank God for you bro and the type of wife you married too... It's not everyone that can do this... Some women will go extra miles to get the attention they yearn for. I tell you, you're a match to your own wife. Some other persons might try it and it backfires... You simply have to thank God for your marriage... More grace.

1 Like

Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by winningwinner(m): 7:39am On May 12, 2022
Gospel2Day:

By their fruits we shall know them.
Sorry,if you're offended by the truth.
What you commented above is further proof that you MUST be Born Again.
Shalom.

Take it from me, you're not born again as you overzealously project yourself. You can't be what you don't know and be able to explain. You're just being childish... Get a life.
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Hotice085: 11:12am On May 12, 2022
winningwinner:

Thank God for you bro and the type of wife you married too... It's not everyone that can do this... Some women will go extra miles to get the attention they yearn for. I tell you, you're a match to your own wife. Some other persons might try it and it backfires... You simply have to thank God for your marriage... More grace.

The only grace a man should have is WISDOM, we are talking of wife beating here because we are in Nigeria.
Bro if we were in Europe we won't be having this conversation even the Christian Bible permits a woman to separate from a man that beats her.
The fact is this every man has what it takes to deal with a woman withdrawn beating her
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by aswani(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2022
Hotice085:

Bros, you never jam craze woman, we are managing a situation where the woman provoked unsuccessfully with the man coping easily.

She then involved her band of sisters and friends to join in the provocation/humiliation.

A genuinely quiet man was turned into a monster, and for what?

Pray that God doesn't let your wife mingle with toxic women and well done for your restraint
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by Hotice085: 6:24am On May 13, 2022
aswani:

Bros, you never jam craze woman, we are managing a situation where the woman provoked unsuccessfully with the man coping easily.

She then involved her band of sisters and friends to join in the provocation/humiliation.

A genuinely quiet man was turned into a monster, and for what?

Pray that God doesn't let your wife mingle with toxic women and well done for your restraint

Bro, if your wives and her sisters starts to physically attack you, just separate eben if your wife starts violence with you separate
No need fighting this can lead to any unfortunate events
Re: 'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) by winningwinner(m): 10:56am On May 21, 2022
Hotice085:

The only grace a man should have is WISDOM, we are talking of wife beating here because we are in Nigeria.
Bro if we were in Europe we won't be having this conversation even the Christian Bible permits a woman to separate from a man that beats her.
The fact is this every man has what it takes to deal with a woman withdrawn beating her

Are you serious about that? Wisdom is the application of knowledge and withdraw GRACE, nothing works. Grace avails you the opportunity to have information and the ability to apply it.
I have lived in Europe, I don't know about you. But the beauty of European courts is that there is justice. Actions are judged according to intentions. If your woman attacks you and you beat her with good reason and given evidences, no court will jail you in Europe.
Again, I want equally put it to you that no where in the Christian Bible was it permitted that a woman should separate from a man that beats her in marriage. Beating a woman or a man in marriage is wrong. I know women that beat their husbands. At any slight provocation, the woman gives the man a slap even in the public and dares him to a fight. Are you aware of this?
The Christian Bible admonishes that a husband and his wife live in peace. It says that God hates DIVORCE...
Christian don't see marriage as the world see it today. No Christian subscribes to divorce. Those you see that do otherwise are claimants (professors) of Christianity and not POSSESSORS of God's kind of life (Christian). Christianity is deeper than you know...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: People Are Dying Of Hunger, Buhari Should Sit Up (Video) / Tunde Bakare: "Any Graduate Looking For Job Is A Compound Fool"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.