Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage (43759 Views)

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Stories like this makes me appreciate my guy even the more, men of these days are something else.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by omooba969(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nuttella:
Stories like this makes me appreciate my guy even the more, men of these days are something else.

I want to believe you're referring to your husband/bf.
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:

You don't have brains therefore your head is used for load carrying alone.. undecided

Hahahahah grin cheesy
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Ezyp(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:
When the maid always play the role of the wife, what do you expect?

A maid will cook for your husband
Sweep and clean the house
Wash his clothes
Dish his meals
Clean his toilet
Clean his shoes
Attend to his sexual needs in marvelous ways

While you sit and give orders like Minister of domestic affairs. undecided

Men are smart. We know where our heart belongs. No sane man will leave a caring hardworking loving good cook and sensible woman for a lazy spoilt brat of a wife!

Dear men, don't allow your wife stop you from finding the love of your life.
Should be 'respect' of your life. Men see respect as love

1 Like

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by almarthins(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not a new thing , it has been happening and it will continue to happen.

I did it with my oga when I was a maid back then , till date I still get jealous of the wife for having such a good man with such a good dick to herself all alone. I really enjoyed Dr. Rufus d*ck back then . Though he might not be strong as he used to be in bed back then again. Old age no pure at all.

U need to go and ask for God's forgiveness. Na so one day one small girl go dey poke Ur oga behind Ur back and u can do nothing about it
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Ikea81: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Good, support the man..I am sure she was absent while the maid did wife duties day and night
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Awkabigboy: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
Men are useless and ungrateful elements

No matter what you do for them their pig and flirtious nature must show

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Mydazz(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
As long as the Maid is not the reason for their divorce, then the man can marry whoever he likes,..... Maid no be human being, abi she no get wetin madam get, maybe in better proportions and dimensions sef
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by imagrg(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
shocked
Jeon:
MAY GOD SAVE US FROM THIS PPL WITH TAIL INFRONT.
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by TenQ: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

Is your father an exception to these men?
Are your brothers also useless and ungrateful?

I'm so sorry, you must have passed through hell!
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Idaytesj29(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I did it with my oga when I was a maid back then , till date I still get jealous of the wife for having such a good man with such a good dick to herself all alone. I really enjoyed Dr. Rufus d*ck back then . Though he might not be strong as he used to be in bed back then again. Old age no pure at all.

Are you kidding me? This is a joke
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Idaytesj29(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Men are the only pigs u see, not the maid that is also a woman and knows the man is married to another woman, her boss... meanwhile how is your dad doing today.

The oga patapata of pigs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Spanki(f): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

Sharraaaaaaaaap. Cunt!
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Shemadex(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I did it with my oga when I was a maid back then , till date I still get jealous of the wife for having such a good man with such a good dick to herself all alone. I really enjoyed Dr. Rufus d*ck back then . Though he might not be Histrong as he used to be in bed back then again. Old age no pure at all.
chaiiiiiii Ibibio babe u nack ur oga banana �
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by cococandy(f): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
WoundedLamb:
The person above is just ridiculous. I mean, why do most men on this platform always find a way to blame women for everything? Even when a man cheats, they still blame the woman. See the way he's calling out the lady for possibly losing guard as if the man is some animal driven by instincts alone. If it were a lady that got into an amorous relationship with the husband’s driver, y'all would have been dishing out unprintable insults to the entire gender. Now, it's a man, and you just want to give him a soft landing by placing a good deal of the blame on the wife even without knowing the whole story. I'm guessing the last paragraph is to make us believe he's got some sense of objectivity; funny. I don't know where y'all learned that treating men's debauchery with kid gloves is a way of being manly. Sexism is ugly.

Na who no know dem dey pity for them.
75% of them deserve to raise at least 2 kids that don’t belong to them. And only find out about it after the kids are grown. Let them quench. grin

4 Likes

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by omooba969(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Chosen44:
He will still leave her laslas.

You wish! grin

Bad belle... tongue
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by pocohantas(f): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
cococandy:

Me who no know dem dey pity for them.
75% of them deserve to raise at least 2 kids that don’t belong to them. And only find out about it after the kids are grown. Let them quench. grin

I can’t remember the last time I felt any form of pity for a Nigerian man. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by omooba969(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
That's the same way he will leave that maid and marry another woman. Men like him do not steady in marriage.

You wish! grin

Bad belle tongue
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by cococandy(f): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:

I can’t remember the last time I felt any form of pity for a Nigerian man. grin

Waste of empathy. The same man crying, about to die that his woman smiled at another man will in the same breathe tell you that you’re over reacting if your man impregnates the whole neighborhood. Na dem.

If I talk now they’ll say I hate men. I guess you can only show them love when you’re okay with the blatant hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by BESTScientist1: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Interestingly hurtful. God forgive you
Jeon:
MAY GOD SAVE US FROM THIS PPL WITH TAIL INFRONT.
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by a2d3rew(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Another woman food is another woman poison.
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

My dear, a lot of you women out there are only good to have as girl friends! The man was living with and tolerating a girlfriend until he met a Wife!
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by pocohantas(f): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
cococandy:

Waste of empathy. The same man crying, about to die that his woman smiled at another man will in the same breathe tell you that you’re over reacting if your man impregnates the whole neighborhood. Na dem.

If I talk now they’ll say I hate men. I guess you can only show them love when you’re okay with the blatant hypocrisy

Oh well it always comes back to bite them. That is why my default response is “men are polygamous in nature”. Now the wife is at fault, but if the maid happened to be one of their gf’s, it would be yet another cry of “fear women”. Nothing about their thinking surprises me anymore. I have no love for them, their female family members can do that, not me.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Jeon(f): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Interestingly hurtful. God forgive you

2 Likes

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by BigBashiru: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jenniferchuma10:
A woman has taken to her social media to reveal how her husband of 10 years left her for the maid.

She shared her story in response to a tweet about heartbreak.

She wrote: “After 10years of marriage my ex hubby left me for the maid. my dear I almost died, I could even see the maid driving his Benz in town while I was taking my son to school on foot. With Time you gonna be okay.”

https://www.trendinghub.ng/husband-leaves-wife-for-their-maid-after-10-years-of-marriage/

The maid is YOUNG and ATTRACTIVE.... that's why this stuff happens.....
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Ebymyk(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You useless sha..
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Obainomilano: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

.....and yet without their pig and flirtatious nature you wouldn't even be here to type this nonsense
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by BigBashiru: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
pocohantas:

Oh well it always comes back to bite them. That is why my default response is “men are polygamous in nature”. Now the wife is at fault, but if the maid happened to be one of their gf’s, it would be yet another cry of “fear women”. Nothing about their thinking surprises me anymore. I have no love for them, their female family members can do that, not me.

Hey girlfriend been a while!

Suffocate me with ur bum bum
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by WetSmoke: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
I am just speechless. The normal men on nairaland are not up to 3, the rest are pure demons.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by kmaster007: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
This one don Chop vegetable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Sister Is Draining Me Financially / Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love / Mistake Married Women Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.