Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage (43717 Views)

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin
pocohantas:

Oh well it always comes back to bite them. That is why my default response is “men are polygamous in nature”. Now the wife is at fault, but if the maid happened to be one of their gf’s, it would be yet another cry of “fear women”. Nothing about their thinking surprises me anymore. I have no love for them, their female family members can do that, not me.
my sister . Make we Leave matter

1 Like

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by texazzpete(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:
When the maid always play the role of the wife, what do you expect?

A maid will cook for your husband
Sweep and clean the house
Wash his clothes
Dish his meals
Clean his toilet
Clean his shoes
Attend to his sexual needs in marvelous ways

While you sit and give orders like Minister of domestic affairs. undecided

Men are smart. We know where our heart belongs. No sane man will leave a caring hardworking loving good cook and sensible woman for a lazy spoilt brat of a wife!

Dear men, don't allow your wife stop you from finding the love of your life.

Poverty is such a bad thing sha.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Advancedman(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Some men na anything under the skirt dere eyes dey inside, men like Dat don't need maid. [/quote]

No it's to tell you we are created equally and most times what we need to live our life is the come simplicity of our unclothedness but most people capitalized on the grace they have as if it's their power and see the maid as non existent never thinking for once that if role/place were switched and be human to the maid thereby forgetting that the man needs a woman, wife, mother, counselor, and confidant not your status.
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
omooba969:

You wish! grin

Bad belle... tongue
Based on what i have seen oh bros if a man cannot respect the vows he made to God and even man,even had sex with his maid with his own son probably witnessing their acts up and down the house cos kids are very smart this days...the trauma the kid is going through right now,if his mom was never wicked to her it made her what she is now...she was accepted and taken as one of them but she betrayed her,why have sex with a married man and continue pretending to his wife?your boss for that matter cos you want to be the boss lady support the man and say he has found love bla bla but it still can't change the fact that he is a cheat and she is a bitch,na curse if you don't know if him wife no born e 4 no pain me i swear. What if this man na your papa?imagine am.
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
omooba969:

You wish! grin
Bad belle... tongue
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by flokii: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Might be that she didn't place value on her husband, left most of the work including cooking and knacking for the maid.. as guy wey sharp, the husband kukuma give her red card so the maid can become legit wife.
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Bbbw: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maid puxxy good
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Cromagnon: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
WoundedLamb:
The person above is just ridiculous. I mean, why do most men on this platform always find a way to blame women for everything? Even when a man cheats, they still blame the woman. See the way he's calling out the lady for possibly losing guard as if the man is some animal driven by instincts alone.

We are instinct driven

If it were a lady that got into an amorous relationship with the husband’s driver, y'all would have been dishing out unprintable insults to the entire gender

She's not a man. Rules are different whether you like it or not..

. Now, it's a man, and you just want to give him a soft landing by placing a good deal of the blame on the wife even without knowing the whole story

You just told the whole story
She outsourced her job.
He didn't
She paid the price of her foolishness

. I'm guessing the last paragraph is to make us believe he's got some sense of objectivity; funny. I don't know where y'all learned that treating men's debauchery with kid gloves is a way of being manly.

It just is

Sexism is ugly.
Yup now you can either get with the program or die alone
Choice is yours
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by JohnBullMySon: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
WoundedLamb:
The person above is just ridiculous. I mean, why do most men on this platform always find a way to blame women for everything? Even when a man cheats, they still blame the woman. See the way he's calling out the lady for possibly losing guard as if the man is some animal driven by instincts alone. If it were a lady that got into an amorous relationship with the husband’s driver, y'all would have been dishing out unprintable insults to the entire gender. Now, it's a man, and you just want to give him a soft landing by placing a good deal of the blame on the wife even without knowing the whole story. I'm guessing the last paragraph is to make us believe he's got some sense of objectivity; funny. I don't know where y'all learned that treating men's debauchery with kid gloves is a way of being manly. Sexism is ugly.
Men in Nigeria also go through a lot from women. That's what drives the attitude towards women. Women false accusing men. Women money shaming men. That's sexism as well.
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Anieke77(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not a new thing , it has been happening and it will continue to happen.

I did it with my oga when I was a maid back then , till date I still get jealous of the wife for having such a good man with such a good dick to herself all alone. I really enjoyed Dr. Rufus d*ck back then . Though he might not be strong as he used to be in bed back then again. Old age no pure at all.
you are fake
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by EndRape2(f): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
You are senseless , where you there to observe the woman left all for her maid

So a married man, should still look outside for the love of his life. when he has a wife , what happen to nurturing your wife,
You just comfirm men are dogs and rags

reasonl most women now sleeps with even the gate keeper .

Do not worry it will happen to your sister, her husband will find the love of his life , in her maid or friend

Fool.
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by InsanePsycho(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
Men are useless and ungrateful elements

No matter what you do for them their pig and flirtious nature must show

The sooner you hang yourself, the better undecided
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by OdenKelechi(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

���
Shebi it’s still your gender that snatched the man from her fellow gender, so why are you ranting?? Or is the maid a guy??
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Germanjoe(m): 2:58am On Apr 24, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

Woman are holy Mary,
The heart know we're it lies.

1 Like

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by babaalagbo11(m): 4:28am On Apr 24, 2022
Things in Nollywood are happening in real life
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by emlexwilson: 6:52am On Apr 24, 2022
Kriss216:

Still won't bring back your lost body counts grin

That’s heavy bro angry
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gval123: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

That's the quote of a woman who failed completely in her marriage because of bad character and ego. na hunger u go die put oh. Women, make i tell una, men na fragile thing, we nor hard as una think am, if una use life hard us, na to run, because we nor fit go die. Woman, Loyal so that u nor go Reoyal. Go ask Benin people waitin be the meaning of Reoyal?
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by lilvicky68(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Nuttella:
Stories like this makes me appreciate my guy even the more, men of these days are something else.
grin
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

Fallacy
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by paix(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not a new thing , it has been happening and it will continue to happen.

I did it with my oga when I was a maid back then , till date I still get jealous of the wife for having such a good man with such a good dick to herself all alone. I really enjoyed Dr. Rufus d*ck back then . Though he might not be strong as he used to be in bed back then again. Old age no pure at all.
The same goes for you also. You're no longer tact like you used to be back then.
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by Hartman11: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=112175152]shocked
Karma is waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by bepositive11: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
You're pretty much saying that the role of the wife is the same as the role of a maid. So a wife is a free maid. OK

What happened to a man being able to take care of himself as a grown up adult? Nonsense

Kriss216:
When the maid always play the role of the wife, what do you expect?

A maid will cook for your husband
Sweep and clean the house
Wash his clothes
Dish his meals
Clean his toilet
Clean his shoes
Attend to his sexual needs in marvelous ways

While you sit and give orders like Minister of domestic affairs. undecided

Men are smart. We know where our heart belongs. No sane man will leave a caring hardworking loving good cook and sensible woman for a lazy spoilt brat of a wife!

Dear men, don't allow your wife stop you from finding the love of your life.
Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by bepositive11: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Seriously. The amount of disrespect

MrBrownJay1:
what else you need but to move on with your own life?!?!? are you so deluded that you would want to take back a man who left you for your dirty maid?!?!?

1 Like

Re: Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage by bepositive11: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
A man who leaves his wife for a maid is powerful? He's even allowing his own son to suffer in poverty while the maid cruises in a benz. Powerful indeed. You're not serious

GooodHardDick:
The two men in the ladies narratives in the screenshot are examples of powerful ALPHA AND REDPILLERS!!

The maid was diligently performing the duties of a wife while the wife was busy hoeing around, filled with entitlement mentality.

Of course, No Sane man would leave a caring, hardworking, diligent and sensible woman and settle with a liability and a parasite, filled with entitlement mentality.

I'll urge every guy out there to learn from those two men above. Swallow the red pill and enjoy massive peace of mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.