Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) (57758 Views)

So Much Money From My Pawpaw Harvest(pictures) / Bandits Chase Us Away And Harvest Our Crops- Rice Farmers / Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
LUAN1:
I think this should be one of the states in southern nigeria

Sure

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Arthurnna: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lovely....

BigRocky:

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigRocky:

I nor know o shocked

Bet you planted it naw cool
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Johnboom:
Where are you located. I am interested in buying the Sucker.

Edo state

Let's do biz

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
lorhema:
Lovely.

Those pineapples will be SWEET. I wish I was close by and could buy some.

Awwn were do u reside?
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
MAGG0T:
smiley

Nice, so can I see the picture of your mom now

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
God bless your Mum

God bless u too bro

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
HEBEI:
Congrats.

More power to you and your mum.

Tnks man
I appreciate
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
princeSammyz:
Lovely. What is the pink or so coloured fruit in picture 4?

pear but not fully matured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Quality20:
This farm look like it's in kafanchan. Hope I'm correct

Sorry u are not.

This Edo state ,south south of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
arantess:
Snakes love pineapples too

How many have u killed on the farm??

U are right lol

We normally kill dem at night when on snail Hunt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Bestchisom(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ugaboy:
Recently my father was educating me how important is farming...was just curious how will i leave Data Analysis/Programming to farming.

I can only try cassava and vegetables farming...for personal consumption

Boss, can you put me through data analysis. I have learnt the basics of python but not yet done the libraries. I'm working on excel right now.

I'll like you to mentor me. I want someone I can run to when I face difficulties.
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Maryam1234:

What we're taking for granted over here in Nigeria.Please remember to send me a DM whenever you come accros anyone looking for fresh fruit supplier.

Ok ma! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
mmsen:

Fruit that actually tastes good, unlike the trash they sell in much of Europe and all of north America.

The sad truth.
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
oke2018:
Wow so beautiful , wish I could get one for myself.

Really,is available in the market na lol.

Or if u want free u will have to visit Edo cool

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Richarlison640(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
I miss Benin I still remember those days
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
MNDY:
PINEAPPLE - The only fruit I can't get enough of. I am an addict of this fruit. To understand how seriously addicted I am, I actually enjoy the scent of it when it's being sliced. It is the No.1 scent I like very much. I can stand in an area for minutes just to perceive it. I love love its taste too. I can go on and on with as many slices as possible until somebody stops me. The taste of the overripe ones...oh my.
Lol
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by arantess: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigRocky:

U are right lol

We normally kill dem at night when on snail Hunt.
wink Snakes like better thing

2 Likes

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jozibrainz99:

May God continue to Favour her

Amen o
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
askolly:
Are u from Esan?

Nal
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by BigRocky: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Bet you planted it naw cool

My dad did lol

Show agriculturist the pic,they will help u out
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Fcwilly: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
You are lucky that monkeys are not in that location
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by folake4u(f): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
These are lovely. kiss One of my favourite fruits.

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
MNDY:
PINEAPPLE - The only fruit I can't get enough of. I am an addict of this fruit. To understand how seriously addicted I am, I actually enjoy the scent of it when it's being sliced. It is the No.1 scent I like very much. I can stand in an area for minutes just to perceive it. I love love its taste too. I can go on and on with as many slices as possible until somebody stops me. The taste of the overripe ones...oh my.

I love Pineapples too but it affect my tongue/taste bud. How do you cope with it?
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by 1F30M4(f): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nice one. Got so much love for pineapples and rose apples, especially straight outta the fridge cool after a very tiring day.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Maryam1234(f): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Ok ma! smiley
God bless you
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigRocky:

Really,is available in the market na lol.

Or if u want free u will have to visit Edo cool
I know but it's the freshness I was actually craving for as in direct from the farm.
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by poiZon: 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wow

She's lucky there's no petty thieves over there. Assuming it was here in Ogun , the thing will be riping inside thieves stomachs.

Congratulations to your mum, next harvest will be bountiful.
Idiok eyen uyo...
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by gaby(m): 12:53am On Apr 24, 2022
BigRocky:
I visited my village,my mom plantation and our natural environment smiley

Enjoy.

This is certainly esan land, Edo State.
Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by hkidola00(m): 1:08am On Apr 24, 2022
WoundedLamb:

That's great. It's also like that in South America. Meanwhile, almost all the fruits in the grocery stores here in Canada are imported.
I can help u export fruits to u from Nigeria cheaply and u sell it urself.. there..can u trust me..I stay in ibadan

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 1:46am On Apr 24, 2022
hkidola00:
I can help u export fruits to u from Nigeria cheaply and u sell it urself.. there..can u trust me..I stay in ibadan

Unfortunately, I don't know much about buying and selling. But it's good there are people on here readily available to make such supplies. If I come across anyone or any business outfit interested in fruits import, I'd definitely come knocked on your door.

1 Like

Re: My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures) by Federalis: 4:08am On Apr 24, 2022
Happy harvest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Found In My Colleague's Locker / My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City / How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.