Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

I've Been Having Difficulty With Changing My Gmail Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Having Difficulty With Changing My Gmail Account (393 Views)

Help Me Please This Masturbation Is Changing My Life / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Having Difficulty With Changing My Gmail Account by Ginaz(f): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
i don't know the right page to put this here but any comments would be appreciated.

i haven't been able to change my gmail account on nairaland. it says page not available each time i try. i can't get messages cos i don't use that particular gmail on my profile. i even wanted to erased this moniker but i couldn't accessed the message sent to the gmail.

I've tried to remember the password to the gmail but i couldn't. pls what can i do?
Re: I've Been Having Difficulty With Changing My Gmail Account by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Nairaland doesn't allow for the changing of email for an existing account. To the best of my knowledge though.

The way around it is via Google did you use your number or an alternate account details when creating the Gmail account?
Re: I've Been Having Difficulty With Changing My Gmail Account by Ginaz(f): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Nairaland doesn't allow for the changing of email for an existing account. To the best of my knowledge though.

The way around it is via Google did you use your number or an alternate account details when creating the Gmail account?

i dont think i used my number for the account
Re: I've Been Having Difficulty With Changing My Gmail Account by posty56: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
the only thing you can do is to just abandon this account
Re: I've Been Having Difficulty With Changing My Gmail Account by Kobicove(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ginaz:

If you did not use your phone number then it's going to be very difficult if not impossible to recover an old email account because they will need to send you a reset code through the phone number
Re: I've Been Having Difficulty With Changing My Gmail Account by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ginaz:

It will be difficult to retrieve the password, unless there's an alternate email address that you used when signing up, in which case if you have non, the mail is as good as gone.

Have you tried, *forgot password* and followed the prompt that came subsequently?
Re: I've Been Having Difficulty With Changing My Gmail Account by Ginaz(f): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

It will be difficult to retrieve the password, unless there's an alternate email address that you used when signing up, in which case if you have non, the mail is as good as gone.

Have you tried, *forgot password* and followed the prompt that came subsequently?

i tried the "forgot password" alternative but nothing tangible came out. thanks for comment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Just Thinking / Another Very Funny Joke Someone Told Me Now / WATCH: Prostitution Is A Calling From God - Sex Worker Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.