Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,292 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Another Very Funny Joke Someone Told Me Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Very Funny Joke Someone Told Me Now (376 Views)

Funny Joke To Tell A Girl That Will Make Her To Love You More / What Is D Most Ridiculous Excuse Someone Told U When U Wanted To Lend Money? / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Very Funny Joke Someone Told Me Now by guobe: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Someone just told now that there was cartoon he watched and that in this cartoon the man called the power authority people on phone and told them that why is there light when the rain is about falling and as the man was asking why there is still light when the rain is about to fall,power suddenly went off.Guy in my area we have not had light for like 8 days now and me I am not even expecting it the reason that if it rains,NEPA people I won't call them distribution company because that name distribution is too fine for them as they do not distribute anything will take like 4 days to dry the electric wire when rain falls.so now that the rain has fallen three times back to back then multiply 4 times 3 equal to 12,so I am expecting light in 12 days time this is subject to if the rain does not fall again within that period.This Naija na just cruise.

1 Like

Re: Another Very Funny Joke Someone Told Me Now by Candidlady: 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
This your joke just reminded me of one Mr kabiru told me!!

He served in one of the states in that region where all their roofs are brown before he got transfered to abuja

He said whenever it rains they won't have light till all the wires get dried(no longer wet)

1 Like

Re: Another Very Funny Joke Someone Told Me Now by guobe: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Candidlady:
This your joke just reminded me of one Mr kabiru told me!!

He served in one of the states in that region where all their roofs are brown before he got transfered to abuja

He said whenever it rains they won't have light till all the wires get dried(no longer wet)
lol I just shake my head when I see Nigeria going backward every single day.Nigeria of 20 years ago is better than the present Nigeria.NEPA was far better than the bunch of jokers we are presently having and the Nigerian politicians don't care.its a pity.

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced –  Video / Why I Am Called The Queen Of Love- Ify Chukwu, Founder D2rnetwork Connecting Peo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.