Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) (33622 Views)

Israeli Police Arrest NBC Journalist, Mirvat al-Azzeh, For Inciting Terror / Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Topzee109: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
sweetjohn:
Oga your response shows me you are one of those Muslims that don't read the Koran or go 5o mosque cos all the Muslims I have seen agreed that before Mohammed there was Isa (Jesus). Christianity had been in existence years before Islam came. There is where a prophet in Koran talked about Christians but there is no place from Genesis to Revelation (66 books of the bible) where the Bible talked about Mohammed or Islam meaning that there was no existance of such then.

Christianity is the biggest religion in the world being practised by most powerful nation's in the world including European countries (except turkey), north and south American countries, some parts of Africa, Some parts of Asia, Australia, Antarctica, Russia. How was Christianity able to capture all those places? it's simply bc it was the first non-idol religion before Islam. When Islam came to existence Christianity has dominated most places. the only few places Christianity has not touched then are places the people still worship idol. When Islam came it made those places his target. Places like Saudi Arabia, northern Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan Iran etc.
So they now told you that Isa which is prophet is not a Muslim, every prophet of Allah which includes Musa (Moses) dawood (David) yusuf(Joseph) and the rest are all Muslims, they Christians only gave them Hebrew names

It's obvious that you know nothing, Islam is the only religion from God, Christianity is formed by the whites (Europeans and Americans)
They wrote Everything written in the Bible including all stories and tales, they imagined it together with the little knowledge they gathered from the mid easterners, you should ask why every places mentioned in the Bible are all of Islamic origin, places like Egypt, Jerusalem, kanan,

That's why no one knows the origin of Bible, some will say it's from the Roman empires, and all sort of sources

By the way Christianity did not reach those nations you mentioned, it was fabricated from there
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by sweetjohn(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Topzee109:

So they now told you that Isa which is prophet is not a Muslim, every prophet of Allah which includes Musa (Moses) dawood (David) yusuf(Joseph) and the rest are all Muslims, they Christians only gave them Hebrew names

It's obvious that you know nothing, Islam is the only religion from God, Christianity is formed by the whites (Europeans and Americans)
They wrote Everything written in the Bible including all stories and tales, they imagined it together with the little knowledge they gathered from the mid easterners, you should ask why every places mentioned in the Bible are all of Islamic origin, places like Egypt, Jerusalem, kanan,

That's why no one knows the origin of Bible, some will say it's from the Roman empires, and all sort of sources

By the way Christianity did not reach those nations you mentioned, it was fabricated from there
Hahahahah hahahahahah! hahahahahahahaha I can only laugh bro.

If Islam is the only religion from God than I don't want it and will never accept it. Who want to accept a religion that enjoys killing people and making the world a little hell? That your god and Islam needs deliverance seriously. A very bad example from you people. I have never ever seen or heard of any positive or good thing from Islam, never. All I heard or seen is Jihad, suicide bombing, killing for Allah, quick to anger, quick to defend their god, full of hatred, 72 virgins, hate being educated, sees education as a sin.... so so so so negativity.

No religion is as backward as Islam. No religion love war, killings, and bombing as Islam. Islam hate anything peace.

God forbid that is his religion. I tell you the truth, Islam is a religion formed by Satan himself. Islam is a gathering of demons living among humans cos it exhibit every characters of Satan and demons
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Topzee109: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
sweetjohn:
Hahahahah hahahahahah! hahahahahahahaha I can only laugh bro.

If Islam is the only religion from God than I don't want it and will never accept it. Who want to accept a religion that enjoys killing people and making the world a little hell? That your god and Islam needs deliverance seriously. A very bad example from you people. I have never ever seen or heard of any positive or good thing from Islam, never. All I heard or seen is Jihad, suicide bombing, killing for Allah, quick to anger, quick to defend their god, full of hatred, 72 virgins, hate being educated, sees education as a sin.... so so so so negativity.

No religion is as backward as Islam. No religion love war, killings, and bombing as Islam. Islam hate anything peace.

God forbid that is his religion. I tell you the truth, Islam is a religion formed by Satan himself. Islam is a gathering of demons living among humans cos it exhibit every characters of Satan and demons
Lol, try harder, I can see the anger and frustration in what you wrote

I would have honorably reply you but you seems deluded and have strong hatred for Islam, so there's no need for me to waste my time

But just note that no matter how hard you try to paint Islam it'll continue to be the fastest growing religion

If you like shit on yourself, if you like hit your head on the wall
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Enwhen(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nova1988:

all what you said is facts! terrorists using cherry picked verses without any back story or context to do evil. how do you claim to fight for Allah but you still bomb mosques and kill fellow Muslims. do you know 80% of people killed from terrorism are Muslims? it pains me when people call us terrorists but we're the one that suffers the most from them. i wish I could go back in time and kill the founding fathers of terrorism.

That's why now a days i hardly engage with islamophobes. if they insult me I tell them God bless you. I'm just trying to be a better person.

You call it Cherry picked , but most Muslims and the Terrorists don't see it as cherry pick , becuase looking at the life of the holy prophet(SAW) , he was persecuted for about 13years by non-muslims , and during this period he made some commandments as seen in surat 2 : 191 , chapter 9 : 5 , and so many others ... As such , u can't completely say those Muslims and terrorists who have followed the instructions of the holy prophet (PBUH) , from those verses r lifting it . No , it an order and a commandment to.muslims , even Boko Haram , believes that the western education is a threat to the propagation of the words and commandments of Allah, as such , they r killing the infidels for that and also Muslims who r in supports of such education... Its not like they kill Muslims , no , but Muslims who r also following the western education... See ba, in the north , during religious crisis , the northern Muslims kill the southern Muslims too , becuase they believe these Muslims r bending to the things of the infidels and there many verses in the Qu'ran to back up their killings... You are NOT completely right to say they r also killing Muslims and cherrry picking verses... You don't even need to engage the Terrorists for a proof of this, just engage an average northern Muslims , you would be shocked ...they would justify killing of non-muslims and un-righteous Muslims to u with many verses and stories leading to it .... Read the Qu'ran very well they are there mostly during the movement for the propagation of islam by prophet Mohammed (SAW), and these Terrorists and most Muslims also feel thesame persecutions and justify their killings with those verses from the Qu'ran ... Much need to be done to the Qu'ran to make islam peaceful
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Nova1988(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Enwhen:

You call it Cherry picked , but most Muslims and the Terrorists don't see it as cherry pick , becuase looking at the life of the holy prophet(SAW) , he was persecuted for about 13years by non-muslims , and during this period he made some commandments as seen in surat 2 : 191 , chapter 9 : 5 , and so many others ... As such , u can't completely say those Muslims and terrorists who have followed the instructions of the holy prophet (PBUH) , from those verses r lifting it . No , it an order and a commandment to.muslims , even Boko Haram , believes that the western education is a threat to the propagation of the words and commandments of Allah, as such , they r killing the infidels for that and also Muslims who r in supports of such education... Its not like they kill Muslims , no , but Muslims who r also following the western education... See ba, in the north , during religious crisis , the northern Muslims kill the southern Muslims too , becuase they believe these Muslims r bending to the things of the infidels and there many verses in the Qu'ran to back up their killings... You are NOT completely right to say they r also killing Muslims and cherrry picking verses... You don't even need to engage the Terrorists for a proof of this, just engage an average northern Muslims , you would be shocked ...they would justify killing of non-muslims and un-righteous Muslims to u with many verses and stories leading to it .... Read the Qu'ran very well they are there mostly during the movement for the propagation of islam by prophet Mohammed (SAW), and these Terrorists and most Muslims also feel thesame persecutions and justify their killings with those verses from the Qu'ran ... Much need to be done to the Qu'ran to make islam peaceful

firstly, prophet Muhammad didn t make any commandment in the Quran. it was Allah. and those verse were brought down during war times if you check most of those violent verses it comes from chapter 8 of the Qur'an(Al-anfal) which means spoils of war! it was to be used against the quraish who were the aggressors.

if you keep seeing Islam from the eyes of terrorists you'll never see the beauty. boko haram does not want western education, was is stated in the Qur'an? no! ISIS told their fighters that if the do sucide bombing they'll go to heaven, is it in the Qur'an? no! if you look at Quran 4v29 it says do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful. so instantly they are going to hell. ISIS says if they died fighting they'll go and meet 72 virgins, is it in the Qur'an? no! the same terrorist that claim they're fighting for Islam are completely going against Islam. you guys only choose to believe what will justify your claim.

I am a Muslim living in north and I've never met anybody that justified killings of any terrorist groups with verses of the Qur'an! you are lying. you've never been here.

don't tell me to read the Qur'an, you should tell yourself. I've finished reading the Qur'an 3 times and I've memorized it and I've read all the hadith of the prophet. i can bet on my life you haven't read up to a chapter of the holy Quran, so don't come and be telling be things like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists / Ihor Zhovka Invites President Biden To Kyiv Next Week If He Is Brave / USA Shuts Down North Korea's Internet After Sony Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.