Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? (32404 Views)

What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by UselessBuharist: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Toothbrush
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Solace92: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Data and Heineken ( Mortuary Standard ).
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Chiffy: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cigarette and Data.
and Fearless sometimes

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by musicwriter(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
essentialone:
Coaster Biscuits and Groundnuts

This reminds me of a complain someone once shared that if the wife don't give their new born baby a B.J, the boy won't stop crying. Very funny

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Bahamas95(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
1. RICE .......I eat it everyday.

2. DATA..... For YouTube videos and live match streaming.

3. BODY SPRAY/PERFUME......I am addicted to it, got lots of them.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Chiffy: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Realist12:
Fuel and cigarettes.

My guy.
Cigarette and data for me

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Warmaterial(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Omo nomatta d kind owu wey I dey, I must keep hundred naira for my weed ... case closed!!!
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by doctore212(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Condom
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by ShaqFu: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Heineken.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by timilehin007(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
data nd molly
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by ObaDeeeee(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Olowomi11:
What is the one thing you always manage to buy no matter how broke you are?

Me- Data

Omo my ice and colos
Fried rice,chicken and active must enter body every day by day
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Abolarin91(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Data. Even with last penny on me
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

My weed and some bottles
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by ultraviolet27(f): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Data Subscription
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Peak Milk
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Czartrips(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Grreens
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by The5DME(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Biscuit and internet subscription.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by ufuosman(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Data
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by NohurryInLife: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Cigarette.
Benson brown
Benson switch
Esse change
Rothmans
Edge
White London

Which one?? cool cool
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by jubrilELsudan: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
KUKUNASE

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by engratule(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Weed�
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by liverpudian9(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Data ni
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by nobaga: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Some years ago, I saw a foreigner do it and I swore that Africans would never do that.

musicwriter:

This reminds me of a complain someone once shared that if the wife don't give their new born baby a B.J, the boy won't stop crying. Very funny
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Iamnorth: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Data and perfume
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Gunboysavage(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ahhh! Show me way boss cheesy... Cut soap for me biko cry
Rastaramsey:
No matter how broke I fi be, I go still manage buy s.k and Colorado.....

I go buy food for iya Rita grin grin

I never even broke this year sef.....

I de baff soap 2 4 7

Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Honchoslim16(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Olowomi11:

Me- Data
Na data ooo.
At least Client go drop something
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by WoundedLamb: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Uber Eats cry
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by kiltoko1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Data
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by iderawandex: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Olowomi11:

Me- Data
.....baby oku or japata alcoholic drink.
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Abbeytoy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
I don't know, but anytime I feel like changing my phone, chai... I go change am oo
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by BigYash: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
barrydee:
My weed
Try brown TZ
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by musicwriter(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
nobaga:
Some years ago, I saw a foreigner do it and I swore that Africans would never do that.

Well, when he explained the circumstances, I began to understand why. He said that's the ONLY thing if done the little boy would stop crying. And if not done nobody would sleep. So, they'll a kind of pity the boy and the husband would tell her to do it. Then, everyone would go to sleep immediately. grin
Re: One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

My weed and some bottles
Damnnn niggar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Village Snakes / Beggar Using A Mobile Phone In Lagos (photos) / The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.