Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" (64682 Views)

How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks / How My Mom Ruined My Life / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by efficiencie(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
johnnywalker131:
Wickedness also lies in the hearts of little children, you would be surprised what these kids are capable of doing

This just brings back memories of an ugly incident that happened many many years ago when I went for holidays at my aunts place , there was this little girl who happened to be the daughter to my aunt’s friend , can’t even remember her name …she was so playful and outspoken for her age and everybody commended that , she would say things you would never expect her to say being the little girl that she is and everybody liked her. On this fateful day, this girl had tried being playful around me and I really was in a bad mood at the time so I shunned her. Out of the blues, My aunt and this girl’s mother summoned me for a talk, I got in the room and the girl was there, my aunt asked "what have you been doing with her(the girl)"

I was taken aback by the question cause it didn’t make sense to me ..I answered and said , "I don’t understand Ma", then she asked the little girl to repeat what she just told them and when she started talking, I just stared In disbelief cause I couldn’t wrap my head around what I was hearing and immediately I knew I was in trouble …her words “this uncle came into our room and locked the door, he pushed me on the bed and started touching me and told me not to tell anybody that he likes me" Haaaaaa!!! was the only thing I could say because I was dumbfounded and scared at the same time, I almost burst into tears �, they thought I wanted to cry because I was guilty… I was teary because how on earth was I going to convince anybody that this little girl was lying. She gave such specific and exact details that I was almost doubting myself, if I were a random person listening to this , I would 100% believe this girl, I just went on my knees and I was swearing by everything I believed in but I could see from their faces that nobody believed me.

Till date I’ve not yet figured if someone put her up to it or she came up with that herself , that was the last time I saw my aunt, the little girl and her mom , I never visited again…she’s dead now, she died of cancer …May her soul Rest In Peace ….it’s sad that she died having it at the back of her mind that I was that kind of person, pretty sure that little girl would be way grown up probably in the university by now, a lil note if she ever comes across this story which she probably wouldn’t remember, “you almost ruined my life“ From that day to this day, little kids scare me more than adults …the devil lives in little children!!!! Never forget!

source: Twitter @InvestorKpk

https://twitter.com/InvestorKpk/status/1517492718645174272?t=9miAe-vRHJNXp9q8uKQQSw&s=19

This is why I am very wary of children. I don't allow the children play within my private space. It is extremely dangerous. If I must get anywhere near a child, particularly when that child is not mine, there must be someone else present. A lot of demonic children are out there!

5 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by efficiencie(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Stanweezy:
Me I hardly play with little children, bkus I don't fancy it but someone told me u have to be close to children if u want God to bless u with kids.

Although I'm not married but those words fear me bkus he said if u love kids they will come to you.

He even quoted Bible that Jesus is lover of kids, and I heard that ppl close to kids gave birth easily.

This una story don dey fear me ooo

My guy don't play with kids behind closed doors oh. Because any accusation against you emanating from such playing can land in you in jail for nothing. Jesus played with the kids in the public and in the full glare of others. As for me I try my best to avoid doing anything involving kids in an enclosure. It is extremely dangerous.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by efficiencie(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
HEBEI:
A little girl once approached me and was like; "uncle please, can you give me ten naira, I will give you anything you want".

Me; undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

eehhnnnn! Omoooo! See alakoba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by efficiencie(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
annisy:
I feel your pain but God knows best! But men needs to learn a thing or more from this story. We leave in a world were a woman's word is key and the word of a kid is assumed to be factual to yours..
Lean to draw lines especially when you are single. Don't keep female friends if you are not into relationship with them every dealings you have with the opposite sex should be as formal as possible ... If kids are not yours and not related to you avoid them and keep every dealing as formal as possible some of you believe when kids are free around you it wins the good will of people around,....
If a woman or child accuse you it take the grace of God for any one to believe you!!!

...even ladies one is in a relationship with can falsely accuse one of rape if she is in an enclosed space with the guy with no witnesses...it is really advisable to install cameras in your abode to escape likely false accusations from pained lovers.

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by anayolity: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
galantjoe:

Your stubbornness nearly cost your freedom. What prevented you from using your data to delete the msg and save yourself from all this brouhaha.

Stubborn fly flows corpse to grave.

Why you talk anyhow like this, wetin dey worry you....if you don't know how to contribute in issues like this just Stfu... Make the guy use him data delete chat wey no concern am.

Some on Una too Fvck up for this forum

4 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by HEBEI: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
bukky1994:
BLOODY LIAR! IMPOSSIBLE...
Her name was Bukola
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by iamehmakute(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Naaa she isn't doing fine, that's why she isn't on Facebook and probably all other social media, and I hope she's experiencing her karma right now

And yes you should have reminded her of what she did back then, so that she will be aware it has not been forgotten, but I guess she still feels somehow guilty, trying to villify herself that's why she showed pictures of herself without you asking for it so you can tell others she isn't suffering as you all expected, very evil human.

You could be right, you know.
All the same i strongly and sincerely hope she's a changed person now.
You believe in karma?, I long lost hope in that idea.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Linda4321: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
What I can say about these is that most parents especially the mothers are the cause of all these, can you believe that a little girl I teach in class told me that her mother said that she should not play with boys but she can play with girls only,this is a kid in grade one,she even said that if any boy touch her that she should report to her,if a mother does this she is already creating a bad mindset for the little kid

3 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Jaqenhghar: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexander:
I can say same "Show me the people in Nigeria who were accused of rape and didn't served time.
That pastor fatoyinbo
Baba ijesha who was even caught on tape molesting a minor
The students that sexually assaulted the boy in that sec. School.

Do I continue.

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by annisy(f): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Most men are clueless from get go you will know a lover that can accuse, harm or frame you!! Once you breakup with a lover for no reason should you return to her especially when the lover truly loved you?!
efficiencie:

...even ladies one is in a relationship with can falsely accuse one of rape if she is in an enclosed space with the guy with no witnesses...it is really advisable to install cameras in your abode to escape likely false accusations from pained lovers.

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Many where? Stop getting ahead of yourself. Not in Niggeria. If you are based abroad I will agree. How many companies in Naija take action against such? Rape and sexual harrassment is a norm in that dump. In some cases it is celebrated.
Noticed how you've been jumping upandan on this thread spewing crap. What exactly is your problem?
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Connected1: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
IamGreen1:

Maybe she deserved it undecided
Lol

You are full blown and I love your way.

We kinda blend.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

In football yes. Not in this case though. If by return leg you mean me being a paedophile, I doubt you will ever have to watch

No, the lie against you or someone you trust that can never do such thing
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by IamGreen1(f): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Connected1:

Lol

You are full blown and I love your way.

We kinda blend.

cheesy in this life one don't necessarily have to sugarcoat anything even you don't have an intention of doing that from onset their gutter attitude will need the beast side of you.

I've really learn alot on this trend
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by IamGreen1(f): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
anayolity:

It makes me wonder where Karma comes in sometimes

Karma, lol. I'll karmalise the person myself. Who karma epp. You'll work towards being yourself karma
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Connected1: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
IamGreen1:

cheesy in this life one don't necessarily have to sugarcoat anything even you don't have an intention of doing that from onset their gutter attitude will need the beast side of you.

I've really learn alot on this trend
Just take it easy okay.

I am having issues with my superior, he felt I am challenging him but he doesn't want to understand that he's forcing his ideas on me and choking me at the same time.

I hate being disturbed unnecessary, so i refused to do his bidding and we had a quarrel, now he has reported me to every superior he knows and painting me black.

Somehow I don't care but I just wish it didn't happen because they who didn't like me before now have a new friend.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by PhilGreen(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
anochuko01:

I swear to God!! I'm very teared up reading this thread. I can't count the number of female kids I've carried and played with. At some point, my former neighbors daughter could spend the whole day in our house with me alone!! I'm thankful to God that i ever experienced any of these sad stories.

I'll surely be careful from now.

As in eh, am schooling in the North and I play a lot with the neighbor kids and am now like "what if Satan push one of this kids to say something about me" omo e no go funny oo, am keeping my distance henceforth. The other thread where two kids accused their biological father of sleeping with them and later confessed it was a lie totally off me. We should be careful in this life oo, YOU FIT MEAN WELL OO BUT YOU FIT NO END WELL.

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by cococandy(f): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Someone was definitely abusing that kid. Those details come from experience. It’s unfortunate but sexual abuse can turn kids precocious and they end up doing things unexpected for their ages

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by omorttee4u(m): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
This thread is something else , I can't believe I read through most of the ordeal tales.

All I can say is : we must always have for sight on unforeseen circumstances.

Because in my case, when a Lil girl comes to my room, if my cotton is down at the time, I will fold it to the door. Just leave my door net transparently . So her mother can peep in anytime, see her playing. It's an eye opening so far anyway. May God always protect an innocent soul.

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by cococandy(f): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Valkan:
The truth is girls nowadays grow up so fast but everyone has forgotten the main issue here, how can a little girl like that narrate stuff like that with plenty attention to detail
she didn’t grow up. She was sexually molested. That’s how she knew

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by UCHIHAmask: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nikkganc08:

She won't.

Generally, she's a good woman
Hahaha Don't mind me I'm just being emotional.
Maybe it's senility and she must have done that under good intentions! .
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Kaynails(m): 12:03am On Apr 25, 2022
[I totally agree little kids can be something else have even had one harrass me grabbing my stuff always but who will believe when u tell them.quote author=johnnywalker131 post=112178443]Wickedness also lies in the hearts of little children, you would be surprised what these kids are capable of doing

This just brings back memories of an ugly incident that happened many many years ago when I went for holidays at my aunts place , there was this little girl who happened to be the daughter to my aunt’s friend , can’t even remember her name …she was so playful and outspoken for her age and everybody commended that , she would say things you would never expect her to say being the little girl that she is and everybody liked her. On this fateful day, this girl had tried being playful around me and I really was in a bad mood at the time so I shunned her. Out of the blues, My aunt and this girl’s mother summoned me for a talk, I got in the room and the girl was there, my aunt asked "what have you been doing with her(the girl)"

I was taken aback by the question cause it didn’t make sense to me ..I answered and said , "I don’t understand Ma", then she asked the little girl to repeat what she just told them and when she started talking, I just stared In disbelief cause I couldn’t wrap my head around what I was hearing and immediately I knew I was in trouble …her words “this uncle came into our room and locked the door, he pushed me on the bed and started touching me and told me not to tell anybody that he likes me" Haaaaaa!!! was the only thing I could say because I was dumbfounded and scared at the same time, I almost burst into tears �, they thought I wanted to cry because I was guilty… I was teary because how on earth was I going to convince anybody that this little girl was lying. She gave such specific and exact details that I was almost doubting myself, if I were a random person listening to this , I would 100% believe this girl, I just went on my knees and I was swearing by everything I believed in but I could see from their faces that nobody believed me.

Till date I’ve not yet figured if someone put her up to it or she came up with that herself , that was the last time I saw my aunt, the little girl and her mom , I never visited again…she’s dead now, she died of cancer …May her soul Rest In Peace ….it’s sad that she died having it at the back of her mind that I was that kind of person, pretty sure that little girl would be way grown up probably in the university by now, a lil note if she ever comes across this story which she probably wouldn’t remember, “you almost ruined my life“ From that day to this day, little kids scare me more than adults …the devil lives in little children!!!! Never forget!

source: Twitter @InvestorKpk

https://twitter.com/InvestorKpk/status/1517492718645174272?t=9miAe-vRHJNXp9q8uKQQSw&s=19[/quote]
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by mysticwarrior(m): 12:24am On Apr 25, 2022
chigoizie7:
Anyone that accuses me of rape or anything of such.

I will only plead for one thing before going to jail. I will go 7 different deities and swear for her or anyone that put them to accuse me wrongly. I will make sure that the consequences will be life threatening not just to her but to anybody related to her and I will make sure that they know what I did before going to jail.
in 2008 my friend was accused of raping a 15 year old girl in Benin, the humiliation he was made to pass through was unbearable.

An old woman who was very close to him advice him to bring in AYELALA (a very powerful god of instant justice and vengeance) if he was truly innocent.

When the girl saw the juju priests coming she was terrified and she ran towards my friend and fell down to her knees and started crying, she said it was all a lie, and pleaded for forgiveness.

6 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by lexander(m): 2:24am On Apr 25, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

That pastor fatoyinbo
Baba ijesha who was even caught on tape molesting a minor
The students that sexually assaulted the boy in that sec. School.

Do I continue.
i don't know about the pastor but baba ijesha's case still in court ,let me ask just one single question to everyone in general do you know or have you heard of any woman that got arrested for rape in Nigeria ? feel free to create awareness about rape but stop spreading hate and bile about men. Evil is not gender specific.

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by michael1508: 6:08am On Apr 25, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

I swear on my soul,even the universe itself knows that I would do more than you against anyone that falsely accuse me..
I do not even let simple things go,not because I'm wicked but for the consequences it brings when we let offenders be..

Only when the offenders/false accuser have been duly punished probably in tenfolds would they understand or comprehend your pain.
So true,everyone needs to be accountable for their actions,a mere word from an accused shouldn't be enough to tarnish an innocent person's image,until we critically start looking into all these things,they will continue using false accusations as a meal ticket or clout chasing at the detriment of innocent lives.

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by anayolity: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2022
IamGreen1:

Karma, lol. I'll karmalise the person myself. Who karma epp. You'll work towards being yourself karma

I swear down Sis.... I would have caused havoc oooh....the parents sef go know sey no be everything money dey solve

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by chatwithbruno(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2022
I can relate to this because a little girl accused me of something similar more than two decades ago, I never had any idea what she was talking about and I was completely dumbfounded.

I seat back and recall the accusation and I don't know if I should ask God to forgive her or if I should channel a negative energy to her household.

It is really painful when you live a good life and someone out of the blue would just wanna tanish an image that took you a long time to build.

4 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by anu3: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2022
anu3:

Don't worry... Just be strict and cool reasonably. Love them even when you need to dish out some very hot strokes.

Make sure they respect you...

You are the authority; don't be too friendly, cos to start with, you're the teacher not a friend. Even if they get offended, hold your ground. Don't compromise, otherwise you'll lose your respect and the class altogether.

Modified...

C blessedofchrist

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by IamGreen1(f): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2022
anayolity:

I swear down Sis.... I would have caused havoc oooh....the parents sef go know sey no be everything money dey solve

Revenge is good most times because it gives the victim peace of mind that's what many people are yet to know.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by chigoizie7(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2022
mysticwarrior:
in 2008 my friend was accused of raping a 15 year old girl in Benin, the humiliation he was made to pass through was unbearable.

An old woman who was very close to him advice him to bring in AYELALA (a very powerful god of instant justice and vengeance) if he was truly innocent.

When the girl saw the juju priests coming she was terrified and she ran towards my friend and fell down to her knees and started crying, she said it was all a lie, and pleaded for forgiveness.

I will not forgive her ooh, it’s not everyone that heard of him being a rapist will hear it when she begged. I will just instruct the native doctor to do his thing and then I will hand myself over to the police.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by UCHIHAmask: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
michael1508:

So true,everyone needs to be accountable for their actions,a mere word from an accused shouldn't be enough to tarnish an innocent person's image,until we critically start looking into all these things,they will continue using false accusations as a meal ticket or clout chasing at the detriment of innocent lives.
Exactly!
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
anu3:

C blessedofchrist
Thanks God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.