Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" (64681 Views)

How I Ruined My Life By Borrowing From Loan Sharks / How My Mom Ruined My Life / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by anu3: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
see mumu dey talk of loopholes.body never tell you.pray make you no fall victim.dey talk of loophole.you mumu no be small,you are trying hard to sound smart,but na mumu talk

Well, it's true that familiarity breeds contempt... But like I think you're trying to point out, some situations might not have respect for your level of discipline and integrity.

I have had regular dealings with girls, ladies and women for many years as a regular person and as an educationist, but I guess it never crossed their minds to accuse me of such: even when there were misunderstandings, etc.

Many times they wanted to get too familiar with me, I tried not to reciprocate. They usually get Hurt! But hey, that's my salvation.

I've read some comments here on how men allow neighbours' girls, or some random ladies/women to enter their rooms or apartments freely. Well, that's like inviting trouble.

When you start giving much freedom, then check your heart, you want something, and are suggesting something.

If they know you're different, they'd even be scared to come near your doors. Then they can try another person they can possibly Kidnap with their false accusations later.

God bless

4 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by anayolity: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Very sad

So when the foolish girl chatted you up hope you weren't nice to her? Because i would have cursed her and extended it to her lineage on behalf of Mr Ayinde, very terrible human, and I hope she knows she will never go unpunished,

Like people that accuse others falsely how do they sleep well at night? How do they function well knowing someone is being punished for a crime they didn't commit? SMH.

It makes me wonder where Karma comes in sometimes
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by UCHIHAmask: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nikkganc08:
Mine was a sad tale but a bit different

My parents had 5 kids ( four boys and a girl)

The sad tale happened around when I was in primary 1.

My Grandma heard a story of how a child put his fingers in her sisters genital. The first thing that came to her mind was to rush down to my mums house to break d news. She just believed that we've been doing same.

Somehow, she came and convinced my mum that we all ( the four of us) have been putting our finger in our sisters anus.

As at then, our eldest brother was still in either primary 4 or 5 (I'm the third child).

My Grandma and mum brought us all out in d parlour and gave us all serious flogging without telling us what was wrong.

After d first batch of torture, we were all crying already. That was when she announced that we have been putting our fingers in her anus.

Pls before u judge me, note that at such age, I had ZERO IDEA of what putting hands in someone's anus meant.

My sister was called to confess.
She shouldn't be more than 2 years then.

They asked her...

Did xxxx put his hand in ur bum bum?
She'll Nod her head in affirmation.

Did yyyy put his hand in ur bum bum?
She'll Nod again.

Will u eat human head? She'll nod
Will u drink urine? She'll Nod

Anything u say, She'll nod.

Mum didn't care about her foolish nodding. They just wanted her to confirm that we all put fingers there.

Well..., after several hours or torture , the eldest two insisted that they've never done such before (because they were a bit matured and knowledgeable then). They were spared.

I tried same but more beating was added.

Mum stripped me and d last son naked and flogged us more .

She said, 'tell me d truth, I'll leave u'

We both said we r innocent.

More slaps, flogging and hours of kneeling down where served to us.

Frog jumping and 'no food' threats were added.
Followed by no more school fees.
And finally, that they'd come to our school and make sure we'll be called out and flogged in front of everyone during morning assembly.

She kept on saying " tell me d truth and I'd leave u".

Finally , we had to admit to d story so that mum would spare us.

Lol....!!!

That was when d real beating started. Its a long story though.

She told all our relatives about how we've been putting our fingers in our little sisters anus.

She won't let our sister play or stay with us.
She'd just shout 'remove her from there before xxxx and yyyy (name withheld) would start fingering her.

She bought more pants for her (the BIG ones) plus some stuffs that is blackish and looks like boxers (don't know d name but women wear it alot). She must were pant, that black boxers, and a hose at same time before putting on her blouse.

Followed by tutorials for her to shout and report us to mum any day we touch her pant again. Lol...!!!

Whenever mum is bored, she'll just call d both of us, strip us naked, kneel us down , then flog us as much as she wanted.

Followed by questions like, "when was d last time u put fingers in ur sisters bum bum? ".
"Is it yesterday? Last week? today? "

If u don't pick anyone, She'll pick one for u.
Maybe, she'd say d last time u did it was yesterday.

Whenever grandma feels bored , she'd come to our house, strip us naked and start her own flogging.

I'm almost 30 years now.
I'm a non-virgin.
I might have done stuffs with my female friends.

But d truth remains this...
As kids, we were tortured for what we knew nothing about.

Something I had no idea of what it meant.

Someday, maybe this week, I'd call my sister and mum together, she has to confess whether she was fingered or not.

And mum MUST apologize for d unnecessary torture.
Grandma is dead. So, let's allow her to rest in peace

If my sister decides to accuse me , then we MUST get a native doctor to fish out d truth.

I won't let such heavy accusation slide again without repercussions
May that grandma burn in hell,wtf is "rest in peace"

5 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Karleb(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
anayolity:

It makes me wonder where Karma comes in sometimes

Karma isn't real.

The best thing to do in case of false accusation in Nigeria is to go to juju. Leave Jesus for one side, enter shrine.

Athiest might say it doesn't work but that's not the point, people fear juju more than Jesus and Mohammad combined and that's enough.

Just tell the person they will die in 7 days if they don't confess, it works especially with little kids.

4 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jaqenhghar:
With the comments I read here its hard to doubt that little girl. Most Niggerian men are pervs.

A little girl cannot just wake up and accuse you falsley. Are you the only one who plays with children?
Rubbish talk. Don't worry, one day you or someone you love will experience this, let me see if you'll still say this same thing
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by iamehmakute(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Very sad

So when the foolish girl chatted you up hope you weren't nice to her? Because i would have cursed her and extended it to her lineage on behalf of Mr Ayinde, very terrible human, and I hope she knows she will never go unpunished,

Like people that accuse others falsely how do they sleep well at night? How do they function well knowing someone is being punished for a crime they didn't commit? SMH.

No I didn't insult her, wasn't really interested in conversing with her.
She did all the talking dropping all her info with pictures without me asking( I guess thats the black american vibe) ,along the line she got a clue that I wasn't interested as my replys weren't frequent and timely. So the conversation died a natural death.

Maybe I should have reminded her about him back then to see if she was remorse about her action. But it seems curses don't work over there, haven't her from her afterwards as it seems she opened a new Facebook account or she stopped using Facebook . But last I heard she's doing fine.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by UCHIHAmask: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mexyz:

One thing I find very annoying amongst you ladies/female is your hypocrisy.

If it were to be that little witch that shared this story now, people like you would be shouting, castrate him, chop his head off, he should be shot with an Ak.
Now look at you preaching forgiveness, just imagine if the whole stuff had gone beyond control and the young man's life ruined with that allegation.
I hate it when people preach forgiveness in a way that it opposed legal action against offender,wtf! that isn't forgiveness, that's stupidity,how then would the offenders understand the gravity of their stupid actions..

When humans do evil and you let them be,they keep on with it,that is why "good" people are being exploited and no one wants to mess with that " wicked" no nonsense neighbor.... "Good" in the sense that you keep being sily and "wicked" because you don't tolerate excesses

4 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Biglittlelois(f): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
iamehmakute:

No I didn't insult her, wasn't really interested in conversing with her.
She did all the talking dropping all her info with pictures without me asking( I guess thats the black american vibe) ,along the line she got a clue that I wasn't interested as my replys weren't frequent and timely. So the conversation died a natural death.

Maybe I should have reminded her about him back then to see if she was remorse about her action. But it seems curses don't work over there, haven't her from her afterwards as it seems she opened a new Facebook account or she stopped using Facebook . But last I heard she's doing fine.

Naaa she isn't doing fine, that's why she isn't on Facebook and probably all other social media, and I hope she's experiencing her karma right now

And yes you should have reminded her of what she did back then, so that she will be aware it has not been forgotten, but I guess she still feels somehow guilty, trying to villify herself that's why she showed pictures of herself without you asking for it so you can tell others she isn't suffering as you all expected, very evil human.

4 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Jaqenhghar: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

Rubbish talk. Don't worry, one day you or someone you love will experience this, let me see if you'll still say this same thing
I am not worried. If its Niggeria nothijg will happen. Tell me how many people have gone to jail because of rape, fake or real?
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by PasD(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Oh my world! I can relate oOoOO. I came back home one evening and met my neighbors children (two small girls of like 7 and 9) and their little brother on the staircase! They came and hugged me and the older girl was telling me something (I can't even remember) and I was listening only fore to look out through the window and one house wife was looking at me suspiciously! Haaaaaaaaaaa our eyes jammed twice and I was like what's this woman doing? Only for my neighbor to pack out days later and from that day she never ever talked to me again...infact I could feel it that she hated me! Cos I was too responsible for that mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..she never confronted me though but I'm so sure that neighbor warned her against me. INNOCENT ME!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by UCHIHAmask: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Buffalo2:
I use to say that thing that I don't like kids that talk too much but pple see me as someone who is not well upstairs. I don't see why people see talkative kids as fascinating, honestly and the worst thing is that pple do believe any rubbish they spit out. See this man's case now. If not for the relationship between the guy's aunt and the girl's mum, the case could lead the poor guy to jail. Now see how he has lost all confidence those pple had in him cos he wasn't in the mood to play with a sharp mouthed useless kid
Sharp mouthed children are stupid but adults see it as a sign of intelligence, generally playing with children does not interest me,the lousy ones irritates me.

6 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by lookingfly: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
They conclude that the guys are always the rapist.....na so i read say two daughters of a man who's wife stays abroad lied to their mother that their dad has been sleeping with them. The mother got to be know after 3 years that it was a lie.

3 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

I am not worried. If its Niggeria nothijg will happen. Tell me how many people have gone to jail because of rape, fake or real?
People have gone to jail in Nigeria under smaller cases. I know a boy who was thrown in jail because he killed a dog that attacked him. The boy was walking past a house when the dog ran out after someone carelessly left the gate open. He killed the dog to defend himself but the owner involved the police and used his powers to get the boy locked up for years.

4 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Yamleg: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jaqenhghar:
With the comments I read here its hard to doubt that little girl. Most Niggerian men are pervs.

A little girl cannot just wake up and accuse you falsley. Are you the only one who plays with children?

Keep quiet little boy,
A small boy of maybe 7 accused me several years ago when I was about 12 years old. He told my mom that the both of us were peeping at his elder sister when she was wearing her clothes after bath.

It was a very difficult situation. Of course, I wasn't believed.

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Blastedholligan: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
lindseykibler:

The girl and her mum later apologized but believe me I can’t forget that incident till now cos I remembered staying awake throughout that night along the street with my cousins till dawn. It was a horrible experience. I later took the case off from the police. As God performs wonders, the girl and her mum was given quit notice to leave the compound by the landlord.
chai. Serves them right. Sorry about that big man.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by lexander(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
spent 29 years in prison because of false accusation by an 11 year old girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr7Y02TnseQ
spent 5 years in prison for a false allegation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOxUVBrXtzk

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Yamleg: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
9182736455O1999:

i swear.
few days back i remembered one of my neighbour beating one of her girl child (no be small beating o). I later discovered it was because of the money she collected from me.
i felt very bad. I won't give children any gifts again o rather than even playing with them.

The dad was wise. After collecting money from you, she'll easily give you something else without blinking twice
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Yamleg:

The dad was wise. After collecting money from you, she'll easily give you something else without blinking twice
hmmn.
i hope you're not tinking otherwise.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by UCHIHAmask: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
michael1508:
I have ever hated anything injustice all my life.
There is something that gives you this kind of heartache pains when you are wrongfully accused of something you stand against and it's even more painful when no one wants to hear you out.
I have always said it and I will continue saying it,anyday anyone male or female accuses me of something as magnanimous as rape,believe me,that unfortunate fellow won't stay alive to tell the rest of the story,I will definitely make your life miserable on earth, spiritually,every think within my capacity will be used in dealing with you.
The after effect of false rape accusation will always be there even after the supposed victim came back to refute the claim as fake,your image, reputations and psychological effect can be draining.
One thing that still baffle me is that,despite some of this false accusations stories which became obvious that they were frame-ups,justice is usually not given to the accused,they tell you to forgive and just admit its one of those things in life,that the said lady was ignorant and all sort of bla bla excuses.
I'm even pissed at some of the false accused victims stories up there,like you were pleading with people around that you were innocent,who does that? undecided
Omo!!!,me I dey vex for shits ooo and I no dey hide am.
I swear on my soul,even the universe itself knows that I would do more than you against anyone that falsely accuse me..
I do not even let simple things go,not because I'm wicked but for the consequences it brings when we let offenders be..

Only when the offenders/false accuser have been duly punished probably in tenfolds would they understand or comprehend your pain.

5 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Nikkganc08(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

May that grandma burn in hell,wtf is "rest in peace"

She won't.

Generally, she's a good woman
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Jaqenhghar: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Yamleg:

Keep quiet little boy,
A small boy of maybe 7 accused me several years ago when I was about 12 years old. He told my mom that the both of us were peeping at his elder sister when she was wearing her clothes after bath.

It was a very difficult situation. Of course, I wasn't believed.
That's why you must be careful with the compa y you keep. Its most likely your friend was the one doing the peeping... became a case of guilty by association

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Yamleg: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
9182736455O1999:

hmmn.
i hope you're not tinking otherwise.

If the man ask her for anything, she'll think of all the monies and see it as a way of repaying him.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by IamGreen1(f): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Connected1:

Wahala Person.

grin

I stopped that when my elder sister fell into depression because of what I told her.

Maybe she deserved it undecided
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
Yamleg:

If the man ask her for anything, she'll think of all the monies and see it as a way of repaying him.
Na true sha.

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Jaqenhghar: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexander:
spent 29 years in prison because of false accusation by an 11 year old girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr7Y02TnseQ
spent 5 years in prison for a false allegation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOxUVBrXtzk
You niggers are delusional. How does something that happened in the US relate to you . Show me the people in niggeria who were accused of rape and served time.

1 Like

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Lacrimosa001: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Omo....... Things are happening
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by Charly500(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Op I love kids alot but hearing all these stories on this thread from different people has really been an eye opener.

It shows we all have to be extremely careful, by knowing the limits and boundaries of being friendly with these our young ones nowadays, as anything is possible.

6 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by lexander(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

You niggers are delusional. How does something that happened in the US relate to you . Show me the people in niggeria who were accused of rape and served time.
I can say same "Show me the people in Nigeria who were accused of rape and didn't served time.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by UCHIHAmask: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
IamGreen1:

This is me in you, I only forgive when I've retaliate or say horrible words to you to your face, you must be hurt like you intend doing to me. Forgiveness my foot!
Good
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by UCHIHAmask: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Naaa she isn't doing fine, that's why she isn't on Facebook and probably all other social media, and I hope she's experiencing her karma right now

And yes you should have reminded her of what she did back then, so that she will be aware it has not been forgotten, but I guess she still feels somehow guilty, trying to villify herself that's why she showed pictures of herself without you asking for it so you can tell others she isn't suffering as you all expected, very evil human.
Unfortunately karma doesn't always work that is why we have to become karma and bring reprisal upon does that hurt us.
Only by feeling what you felt can humans truly understand your pain or feel bad about causing you pain...

Karma is real,it works but people misunderstand it, karma/nemesis would only work or fight for people/victims who suffer something they couldn't have avoided,if you see signs of betrayal,hate or malice from a friend or family and neglect it,when they hurt you karma would be silent even if you are totally good, humble and honest..
"Bad people suffer in hell" ,in this world karma seems to avoid them.
Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by anu3: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Connected1:

It's good to love everyone, but I can't love everyone, I hate people who hate me, that's just the truth, the anger doesn't hurt me in anyway except I take actions against that person, that I will begin to have guilt in my conscience because the person or people involved would be facing extreme pains and I imagine myself in their shoes, but if I hear that God uses someone else to punish then I feel a special kind of happiness.

It's not my fault, I have forgiven people too much when I was much younger and everytime they just find a way to put me in pains and I still forgive them and they never stop, suddenly I changed after I drew back from reading the bible and people became wary of me and learnt how to behave around me.

At the moment I don't let anyone take advantage of me unless I allow it, I don't feel any friend or person is too special to let go.

Hmmm... Well, I understand you. But you might get a little tempted to be surprised if you knew me many years back.

In my case, I had a major crisis that almost led to death, and I started a complete change of life process which dealt with my Anger issues as well.

You see, if anyone gets me angry now I'll have to blame myself for resisting the Holy Spirit.

No! I no longer give anyone Power to get me offended with them no Matter What they Do or Don't do—which they ought to do.

By God's Power, Not really me. It's been over 11 years now.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" by frank155(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Now apply that logic to rape victims and understand why shaming rape victims is also dumb. Why also concluding that a rape vicitm is lying is also dumb.

I'm didn't say anything about rape. Btw who shamed victims?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.