Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming (5838 Views)

Real Story Behind The Viral Video Of Teenage Girl Beaten In Makurdi / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Photos Of Teenage Nigerian Guy Spotted With Older Oyinbo Woman At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

thats because you automatically assume that all these teenagers are having sex with adult males, while that is far from the truth. majority of these teenagers girls are having sex with teenage boys.

Even if they are not having sex with adult males.

Why do you think it is normal for a 17 years old guy to sleep with a 15 years of girl.

You blame the women and not the guy who saw the 15 years old girl and slept with her.

The 2 people are suppose to be blamed that is if you are rational.

3 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Even if they are not having sex with adult males.
Why do you think it is normal for a 17 years old guy to sleep with a 15 years of girl.

it is normal for teenagers (male or female) to wanna have sex. thats the age when your sexuality is raging.

You blame the women and not the guy who saw the 15 years old girl and slept with her.
The 2 people are suppose to be blamed that is if you are rational.

there is nobody to "blame" here, these are just teenagers having sex, like many out there. yes, we will rather that they wait until they understand what they are getting into, and fully know the consequences of doing an adult act, but it aint so,

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by BigRocky: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Apparently, you are supporting the idea that it is normal for a guy to sleep with a 15 years old girl.

So you are telling me that you will see a 15 years old girl and not know she is 15 years.

So it is normal for a guy to sleep with a 15 years old girl because women are hypergamous.

Which guy in his right senses will write what you wrote.

It is a crime to sleep with a 15 years old girl.

I brough myself down to reply ur mentions which has resulted to Insults from u.no qualms,na me Bleep up.

I don't support underage sex or pregnancy,never have,never will.

Since you have decided to frustrate my effort in trying to see things from a different perspective or rather educate you on why the blame should be mainly on the girls which are easily carried away by material things,the need to feel among and many more.

This would be my last reply to you on this thread.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
BigRocky:

I brough myself down to reply ur mentions which has resulted to Insults from u.no qualms,na me Bleep up.

I don't support underage sex or pregnancy,never have,never will.

Since you have decided to frustrate my effort in trying to see things from a different perspective or rather educate you on why the blame should be mainly on the girls which are easily carried away by material things,the need to feel among and many more.

This would be my last reply to you on this thread.

Have a nice day.

Who are the people attracting these 15 years old girls with material things to sleep with them?

Isn't it guys, some of them adult males

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

it is normal for teenagers (male or female) to wanna have sex. thats the age when your sexuality is raging.

there is nobody to "blame" here, these are just teenagers having sex, like many out there. yes, we will rather that they wait until they understand what they are getting into, and fully know the consequences of doing an adult act, but it aint so,

Do you now support teenage sex?

Are you trying to write that it is normal for teenagers to have sex without understanding the consequences.

Sex comes with consequences, unwanted pregnancy or diseases.

So the girls getting pregnant at 15 years old for a teenage guy without job or sense of responsibility and who eventually runs away at the end.

Now do you think it is normal for a guy to flash material things at a 15 years old girl, impregnate her and then run away?

My concern is why is he running away, why allow the girl to suffer the consequences knowing that his child is in the teenage girl's womb.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by godofuck231: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Omo this one no be joke again ee no funny at all ,you see girls of 15 to 17 already having nine month on them or birthed already. I rarely pass on street without seeing young girl with protruding stomach or with their child and the guy responsible for this is one street tout or igbo smoker .
Sometimes if me know Dem girls I go just laugh them or smile , sometimes eee dey shock me I gats look the girl a second time
congratulations man your neighborhood is now a ghetto or a slum , get out of there fast

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Contekbbc: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
They seem to easily forget that this should be men's shame.

Are these girls giving themselves belle or someone somewhere is responsible for these.

Is it not the same men like us giving them belle?
Sometimes, I feel ashamed to call myself a man cos of some stinking things called MEN I share my sex type with!

thebosstrevor1:

You are blaming the women what about the men giving them pregnancy and running away.

It takes 2 to have sex not 1

4 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Nyascobar1414: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:
It's common.

Let's also blame the men who haven't learnt to keep their joysticks inside their trousers.

Was it rape

They are adults, dont they have a say in their lives

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Nyascobar1414: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Apparently, you are supporting the idea that it is normal for a guy to sleep with a 15 years old girl.

So you are telling me that you will see a 15 years old girl and not know she is 15 years.

So it is normal for a guy to sleep with a 15 years old girl because women are hypergamous.

Is it not a crime to sleep with a 15 yr old boy... Most of these guys Impregnating them are teenagers like them, mostly agemates..

They slept with themselves, they are likely paedo...

3 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by WisdomHunter(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Omo this one no be joke again ee no funny at all ,you see girls of 15 to 17 already having nine month on them or birthed already. I rarely pass on street without seeing young girl with protruding stomach or with their child and the guy responsible for this is one street tout or igbo smoker .
Sometimes if me know Dem girls I go just laugh them or smile , sometimes eee dey shock me I gats look the girl a second time

I'm thinking that this your area might probably be Asaba, Abraka or Worri cool just thinking ooo
Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Dreadlock69(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
WisdomHunter:

I'm thinking that this your area might probably be Asaba, Abraka or Worri cool just thinking ooo

Lagos oshodi
Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Do you now support teenage sex?

let us be real here, and not try to act like hypocrites.... as much as i would rather that these teenagers wait til they understand the consequences of their action, its obvious that teenagers today between 15 til 18 are curious about sex and/or are having sex.
its not about supporting it or not, its about how to solve a problem at hand...

Sex comes with consequences, unwanted pregnancy or diseases. So the girls getting pregnant at 15 years old for a teenage guy without job or sense of responsibility and who eventually runs away at the end.

the problem here is not them having sex, its them having sex not knowing the consequences of their actions... so i wouldnt automatically tell them DONT DO IT....but i would rather tell them:"here are the consequences of having sex unprotected thus here is how to protect oneself AND what to understand when you are doing an adult action while being immature bla bl bla"

Now do you think it is normal for a guy to flash material things at a 15 years old girl, impregnate her and then run away?

no i dont, just like i dont think it is normal for a 15yr old teenager to be so easily led astray because of BS material things. if you raise your children properly and instill in them the proper value, they probably ouldnt fall for BS material things....but then again, we are talking of a poor country like Nigeria where majority of children can be entice with an Iphone and some BS bling bling

My concern is why is he running away, why allow the girl to suffer the consequences knowing that his child is in the teenage girl's womb.

you shouldnt expect an immature child to act like an adult...these are immature children doing something they are clueless about...so unless we teach them, then they will continue acting like clueess children. this is why sex education is important. this is why parents being incolved in your children's life is important. etc

6 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

let us be real here, and not try to act like hypocrites.... as much as i would rather that these teenagers wait til they understand the consequences of their action, its obvious that teenagers today between 15 til 18 are curious about sex and/or are having sex.
Are you trying to write that it is normal for teenagers to have sex without understanding the consequences.

the problem here is not them having sex, its them having sex not knowing the consequences of their actions... so i wouldnt automatically tell them DONT DO IT....but i would rather tell them:"here are the consequences of having sex unprotected thus here is how to protect oneself [b]AND what to understand when you are doing an adult action while being immature bla bl bla"[/b]

no i dont, just like i dont think it is normal for a 15yr old teenager to be so easily led astray because of BS material things. if you raise your children properly and instill in them the proper value, they probably ouldnt fall for BS material things....but then again, we are talking of a poor country like Nigeria where majority of children can be entice with an Iphone and some BS bling bling

you shouldnt expect an immature child to act like an adult...these are immature children doing something they are clueless about...so unless we teach them, then they will continue acting like clueess children. this is why sex education is important. this is why parents being incolved in your children's life is important. etc

Your initial argument was we should blame the girls for the rate of pregnancy Forgetting that it takes 2 to tangle.

Anyway,If you had written this at the start of the discussion, i would have agreed with you without the lengthy arguments.
Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Lamanii22(f): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
And baby food is now costly…. Girls at that age feels sex is love plus their urge for sex at that age would be very high and so they give in easily…..

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Your initial argument was we should blame the girls for the rate of pregnancy Forgetting that it takes 2 to tangle.

Anyway,If you had written this at the start of the discussion, i would have agreed with you without the lengthy arguments.

you must be confusing me with someone else.... my only contribution to this thread are the below:

MrBrownJay1:
sex has always been cheap...in fact sex is free!!!!
the only problem here is that these children think they are old enough to have a child and properly take care of it, while they are children themselves!
MrBrownJay1:
thats because you automatically assume that all these teenagers are having sex with adult males, while that is far from the truth. majority of these teenagers girls are having sex with teenage boys.
MrBrownJay1:

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by CSTRR: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Go to Ikorodu.

You will shake you head vigorously.

When I visited there, the number of belle from all ages still dey surprise me.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Connected1: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

My younger sister is 13 yr old

If you see her you would think that she's 20 yr old

Sometimes it gets to her head and she compares herself to girls around 18-20 yr old but a slap from me just do the needful.

Girls grow way above their age especially those with big bodies.

Moreover those guys impregnanting them are also teenagers like them, I live in Warri and I can give you a 90% assurance.

4 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Connected1:

My younger sister is 13 yr old

If you see her you would think that she's 20 yr old

Sometimes it gets to her head and she compares herself to girls around 18-20 yr old but a slap from me just do the needful.

Girls grow way above their age especially those with big bodies.

Moreover those guys impregnanting them are also teenagers like them, I live in Warri and I can give you a 90% assurance.
That guy is not ready to learn. Just look and see how he'll come here and misquote you.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by sunnx(f): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
It that milky humanatural cucumber they love eating secretly that has caused many of them into single motherhood.

Ladies of nowadays gat no shame they have no control of their kpekus as long owo ni Koko in involve.
Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Tmberwolf1: 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
chatinent:
It's common.

Let's also blame the men who haven't learnt to keep their joysticks inside their trousers.
Blame the women who can't close their legs!

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Prettygirl200(f): 12:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Op it shouldn't be new to u, it's everywhere
Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 23, 2022
GooodHardDick:
OP, why are you so surprised?

Na today you just dey know say Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussy? Even a girl of 14, 15 and above don dey collect steady dick on a random.

Pussy is by far more cheaper than biscuits!

My nigga grin grin grin
Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by 1870c: 7:15am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

So condom is the issue not the paedophilia attitude of these guys sleeping with 15 to 17 years old girls
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Not Logical? / Which One Do You Prefer, Slim, Fat Or Hourglass Ladies ? / Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.