Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming (5866 Views)

Real Story Behind The Viral Video Of Teenage Girl Beaten In Makurdi / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Photos Of Teenage Nigerian Guy Spotted With Older Oyinbo Woman At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by 1870be: 7:31am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

Your initial argument was we should blame the girls for the rate of pregnancy Forgetting that it takes 2 to tangle.

Anyway,If you had written this at the start of the discussion, i would have agreed with you without the lengthy arguments.

[/s]
Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Alabule: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2022
It's more than alarming. I was chatting with the boy that repairs my Gen. I discovered he has 4 kids from 3 different girls. Guess what? The boy is 17. How old do you think the girls will be? What kind of parental care do you think those children will get?
That's the issue.
Kids are having kids.

7 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by 1Sharon(f): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2022
BigRocky:

First of all,a girl of 15 already have the body of a 19year old lady.sumtimes the guys impregnating them does not really know their age.women are hypergamous in nature,they date up.ask a 15 year old girl her age,she either pick offense or Inflate her age.

A 23 year old guy would approach a 17 year old girl thinking she is 20 or 21.the girl in question will never agree she is 17 that's d problem

This is bullshit. From their mannerisms you can just tell that they're young.

Some guys purposely pretend not to notice how young they are.

They secretly know but they don't care.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by 1Sharon(f): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2022
Lamanii22:
And baby food is now costly…. Girls at that age feels sex is love plus their urge for sex at that age would be very high and so they give in easily…..

They're just dumb.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by 1Sharon(f): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2022
Alabule:
It's more than alarming. I was chatting with the boy that repairs my Gen. I discovered he has 4 kids from 3 different girls. Guess what? The boy is 17. How old do you think the girls will be? What kind of parental care do you think those children will get?
That's the issue.
Kids are having kids.

He probably thinks he's a boss because he was able to get 3 women to spread their legs for him at only 17.

At 30, he'll realise how stupid he was.

Black men link sexuality with masculinity.

5 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by dontrulee: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2022
I dey avoid teenagers as much as possible.
Them get very weak self control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by bukatyne(f): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2022
Teenage pregnancy has always been a thing.

In some areas, the rite of passage after secondary school is a baby.

5 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by BigRocky: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2022
1Sharon:

This is bullshit. From their mannerisms you can just tell that they're young.

Some guys purposely pretend not to notice how young they are.

They secretly know but they don't care.

Age does not necessarily dictates one's behavior.

A girl of 18 can behave like a girl of sixteen.
A girl of sixteen can also behave like a girl of 19.

All the same, taking advantage of an underage girl/boy is a crime with heavyweight penalty.

Also a girl of fifthteen and seventeen that's already giving out numbers to guys or wearing half naked clothes, social media freak and so on, should not pretend she didn't price the market that were sold to her.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
The truth is that most guys here would prefer teenagers as they have already tagged matured girls "evening newspaper"
Most od them can't even hold a conversation with a lady their age cos they are very dumb so they go for little girls that they can deceive.
Most of them are too dirty to sleep with a grown up girl so they go for kids who have not leaned how to clean up themselves so that they can feel okay.
Most od them are pedophiles judging from their comments here.
Now they can call out the little girls for being pregnant but have forgotten that those kids didn't drink the pregnancy from water.
They want to catch them young.

3 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Nyascobar1414: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The truth is that most guys here would prefer teenagers as they have already tagged matured girls "evening newspaper"
Most od them can't even hold a conversation with a lady their age cos they are very dumb so they go for little girls that they can deceive.
Most of them are too dirty to sleep with a grown up girl so they go for kids who have not leaned how to clean up themselves so that they can feel okay.
Now they can call out the little girls for being pregnant but have forgotten that those kids didn't drink the pregnancy from water.
Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Nyascobar1414: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Aunty, your time don pass go rest..
Old cargo....

Fat p!g..

This I have seen!

4 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Aunty, your time don pass go rest..
Old cargo....

Fat p!g..

This I have seen!
Didn't expect anything different from a pedophile.
Get lost pervert
Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Premiumwriter: 2:10am On Apr 24, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

So the men sleeping with them have good parenting?

You people know how to put the blame on the girls, how about the mem sleeping with them.

Do you think a man from a good home will want to sleep with a 15 years old girl on tiktok. Something that in a sane society is a crime
you argue blindly a lot.

Girls bear the consequences of pregnancy. It's on them to protect themselves not on the men to do it for them.

It is not on the thief to protect your properties, it's on you.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Premiumwriter: 2:16am On Apr 24, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Madam so long as a man didn't rape any of these girls, you have no cause to blame them.

If men force them to have sex, that's a different case but they go in with their eyes wide open even though they know the consequences.

Secondly, pedophile is wrong. We all know that. But it still doesn't excuse the girl child because she wasn't false to the sex.

Thirdly, most of you ladies are too dumb. You think it's only teenagers they are referring to here? Go to universities and see the amount of sex they are having.

The girl child knowing that they will bear the outcome in most cases should be more responsible. It's normal. Na farmer wey get corn dey pursue goat from him farm. No be the owner of the goat.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Madam so long as a man didn't rape any of these girls, you have no cause to blame them.

If men force them to have sex, that's a different case but they go in with their eyes wide open even though they know the consequences.

Secondly, pedophile is wrong. We all know that. But it still doesn't excuse the girl child because she wasn't false to the sex.

Thirdly, most of you ladies are too dumb. You think it's only teenagers they are referring to here? Go to universities and see the amount of sex they are having.

The girl child knowing that they will bear the outcome in most cases should be more responsible. It's normal. Na farmer wey get corn dey pursue goat from him farm. No be the owner of the goat.
Odimma.
Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by 1Sharon(f): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2022
BigRocky:

Age does not necessarily dictates one's behavior.

A girl of 18 can behave like a girl of sixteen.
A girl of sixteen can also behave like a girl of 19.

All the same, taking advantage of an underage girl/boy is a crime with heavyweight penalty.

Also a girl of fifthteen and seventeen that's already giving out numbers to guys or wearing half naked clothes, social media freak and so on, should not pretend she didn't price the market that were sold to her.

But A girl of 13 can never get away with being mistaken for an 18 year old.

Their mannerisms always give them away.

Men who say they didn't realise she was so young are liars.
Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Newton2024: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

So condom is the issue not the paedophilia attitude of these guys sleeping with 15 to 17 years old girls
Don't you think a girl of age 17 should be wise enough to know the implications of unwanted pregnancy?
Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Nyascobar1414: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Didn't expect anything different from a pedophile.
Get lost pervert

Didn't expect anything less from a daily evening newspaper(repented ex-h0e)..
Get lost oloshi....

This You have seen!
Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Didn't expect anything less from a daily evening newspaper(repented ex-h0e)..
Get lost oloshi....

This You have seen!
Odiegwu.
Re: The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming by Nyascobar1414: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Odiegwu.

;

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Hasn't Fvcked Me For 2 Days Now? / If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ? / Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.