Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? (52958 Views)

Does Sex At Work Place/office Really Hinders Progress?? / Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? / Does Sex Make A Lady Fatter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
iamrealdeji:
1. Most of those he listed are obviously getting money from the devil. Celebrities that sleep around mostly use men and women's destiny for rituals to boost their career,politicians that sleep around mostly use women's destiny,same with athletes,etc,even the white rich men are not left out,a lot of people worship devil in this world but pretend like they don't. He should have mentioned people that got their money straight from God.

2. People like that wouldn't sleep around and doing so may affect their relationship with God who is enriching them. Most Arabs don't sleep around and that's why they have God's given wealth known as Arab money. Their system and all doesn't permit them to sleep around or worship devil to make money. But people in secular nations you don't expect are worshipping devil are actually doing so to make money. Some northern Nigerians got their money from God too and don't sleep around. I'm not talking about the Dangotes and those heavily popular ones o but those that would never deep theirbhands in what God doesn't want and they're extremely wealthy and happy
1. Getting money from the devil? You mean God makes money too? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

2. You folks like deluding yourselves with lies. undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
StellarThesis:
Yet one decision that can guarantee progress is how you spend your time and energy. When don't bring gold or bad luck, but the time, energy, effort and money used in chasing them just for 11 mjns of pleasure would be more profitable if used in a productive venture
Not necessarily! Ever heard the saying that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy? undecided

Even productive people have to take a break from all that productive living to wind down. Some do it with sex, others with exercise, relaxing at home, etc. undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Getting money from the devil? You mean God makes money too? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

2. You folks like deluding yourselves with lies. undecided
I don't argue with junkies
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
iamrealdeji:
I don't argue with junkies
Run along child! undecided

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by judedwriter(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Outside marriage it does!

Sex is more spiritual than physical!

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Poleski: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Milli10:
I was in a barber shop yesterday, and one middle aged man was just regretfully telling his story on how sex and women was the reason behind his setbacks. According to him, he had himself established before the age of 24, until he started his philandering lifestyle.

Is there any possible way sex could be a reason for someone's downfall and setbacks?

Or does it mean that some women bring bad lucks after having sex with them?

Religion does that not sex. I'll choose sex over religion any time.
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by jantman(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Milli10:
I was in a barber shop yesterday, and one middle aged man was just regretfully telling his story on how sex and women was the reason behind his setbacks. According to him, he had himself established before the age of 24, until he started his philandering lifestyle.

Is there any possible way sex could be a reason for someone's downfall and setbacks?

Or does it mean that some women bring bad lucks after having sex with them?

Try and see for yourself
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by jantman(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
AdeniyiA:

I know, as well as many others here, that you're highly opinionated. But I'd strongly advice you to be open to advices and others views, you might be at risk of making serious life mistakes if you believe that you are always right.

I am not judging anybody in particular but do you know what those who do God's will are His children and those who do not his will are living at the mercy of the cursed one? You briefly showed me your mind seeing you mention those names up there, politicians, celebrities etc, and that they beat the odds. Are you aware that being famous, rich and powerful do not necessarily mean you enjoy the grace, mercy nd favour of God.? The father of sins too blesses his people, such that the more you commit sint the more the blessing even increase... Don't get ith twisted

Well said.
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by DonroxyII: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by DonroxyII: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Some people have soaked their minds deep in foolishness that opening their mouths, only more of the same comes pouring out. undecided

2. No, if sex could be reason for such downfalls and setbacks as described by the silly man, then many of the world's billionaires should have fallen 1000s of times over. undecided

3. Women don't bring good or bad luck! Your decisions determine your life. undecided
Billionaires do suffer Dips too but they are too smart to bounce up back immediately. Also Most Big Monies are Dirty already so what could be more dirtier:

There is no absolute clean out there but for an Young Dough, if you Messed up you will be Messed!
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by baddooski: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Some people have soaked their minds deep in foolishness that opening their mouths, only more of the same comes pouring out. undecided

2. No, if sex could be reason for such downfalls and setbacks as described by the silly man, then many of the world's billionaires should have fallen 1000s of times over. undecided

3. Women don't bring good or bad luck! Your decisions determine your life. undecided
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by imaxx: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2023
TheWolfen:
Yes.
Buh lot of myopic and spiritually dead people will argue with this.
How they think there is no God and everything came into existence by itself baffles me. Looking at the galaxy alone will tell one that something or someone did it, not to talk of other marvelous and beautiful works of God. .

Well SEX with the right person can fast track one's progress and when done with wrong persons can cause lots of setbacks.
Honestly some set of people have black and negative aura around them which is cause by lot of spiritual factors.
There are ancestral curses, witchcraft and marine spirit world manipulations.
Marine spiritual husband and wife and sex with marine girls that wh0re around and won't refuse sexual advances from anyone not even a begger on street or a cripple man as their goal is to steal people destinies and breaking marriages. The funny thing here is some of these marine girls/boy knows their mission while most others don't even know they doing marine work but got marine spirit in them controlling their deeds

I have an experience. Few years back I meet a young lady. So over few weeks we became very close to the point that she told she love me first. No sex yet because I wasn't keen on quickly having sex with her. But something strange happens that night she said it because I know she truly mean it from her heart.
When I slept I had many dreams and saw a tall guy. A very tall giant! He was so tall that I couldn't see the top of his head and of course no human had ever been that tall in the history of the world. I was about to enter a door and he was standing at the other end of the door. He took a step forward. I took few step backwards for my own safety. Then I woke up. That was how I knew that the girl I just meet had a spiritual husband.
How did I know this. Girls always describes their spiritual husband that comes to sleep with them in dream as being very tall, the sex they always describe to seams very real. Spiritual husband and wife are very jealous and ruthless. They will deal with anybody who tries to get close to whomever they perceive as wife or husband.

I was save that time because at that point of my life I had started taking spirituality serious which was unlike before of me that make me learn some hard life lessons

I learn a lot
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Kobojunkie: 2:18am On Jul 24, 2023
DonroxyII:
Billionaires do suffer Dips too but they are too smart to bounce up back immediately. Also Most Big Monies are Dirty already so what could be more dirtier: There is no absolute clean out there but for an Young Dough, if you Messed up you will be Messed!
Clean money...dirty money... all na money. If you are busy looking for holy money, na you go miss out there. Priority should instead be on whether your money is legally made/obtained or not. If illegal, na then you go reasonably expect consequences since the law can come after you. Otherwise, it is all left to private interpretation really. undecided
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by DonroxyII: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Clean money...dirty money... all na money. If you are busy looking for holy money, na you go miss out there. Priority should instead be on whether your money is legally made/obtained or not. If illegal, na then you go reasonably expect consequences since the law can come after you. Otherwise, it is all left to private interpretation really. undecided
grin ...
You make sense this Morning On Money .. grin ..

That thing wey you dey Smoke No too Affect Monetary Part of Your Head grin kiss
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Adasun(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nuelzi:
Local man is just speechless cos this matter no be child's play

If you are a man....spare your time and read this particular post https://www.nairaland.com/7090934
You will learn alot from it
topic removed or hidden

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.