Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 (72512 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Night Burial As Per Yoruba Ìṣẹ̀ṣe Religious Rites / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Burial Photos, Video / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Keeping Fit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2022
No b him get almost 50 wives
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by dogooder: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Mapple90:

Please no offence, what makes him a great monarch?

Is it because of his inventions, job creation, leadership style that contributes to community development? or Is it because he married many wife's that makes him great?
You asked a reasonable question. But i think the answer depend on individual's perception and understanding of greatness. To some in yorubaland, he is a great monarch while to some, he is referred to as 'AGIP' king, AGIP means 'Any Government In Power'. But to me, i respect his doggedness being a king always in the news condemning the attack of Fulani invaders and supported the creation of Amotekun Security Network. This is something i expected Tinubu and Osinbajo to champion, but their quest for power would not let.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by blingxx(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Awoo88:
Na small girl kill this one. Make dem check.

He killed himself bruh , he wanted to enjoy what he didn't during his youth .. lol what do I know
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by aarony00: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2022
If you know nothing about a post, why not just keep ur mouth � shut
Ahmed0336:
Make una no vex. Is it the same person Osibanjo was at his palace yesterday or a different king?
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by maasoap(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2022
Rest in peace. Anyone looking for young widow as a wife knows where to look now grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Rollitout: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2022
He likes to much women. Na woman kill am
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Beloxxxi: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2022
They will start looking for 21 human heads to Bury him. Africa eh angry grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Arysexy(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2022
Those in Oyo should be mindful of their heads as manhunt for burial skull begins

Order your head protector now

Sun re oooo Oba Alaafin

Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2022
He's not dead..
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Lamasta(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2022
Oba don kick bucket cry RIP Oba Lamidi Adeyemi the people of Oyo will miss You
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by abidem4real: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2022
LarryBeryl:
https://www.airwavesreport.com/news/alaafin-of-oyo-lamidi-adeyemi-joins-his-ancestors-at-83
May his soul rest in peace. But wait o! All his young and beautiful wives are going to be fu*ked by some other persons now. This life sha
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by fredoooooo: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2022
Oba wo Ajá... Orun re Lamidi
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Alonso91(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2022
Omo iku t'iku ko lee pa......

Adieu baba
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by jrusky(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
undecided

Inalilai wa Inani lahi rajihun

What a honour to die during Ramadan, a Friday, and the last ten days of the Ramadan close to Lailatuli Kadir

Story!!! They have come with their thrash religion sentiment. Fasting is never a tickect to heaven Mr man or you show me in the qoran where it was stated fasting is your ticket to heaven.

God don't care about your fasting God only has interest on your deed as a human on Earth. So fasting in the day and you are in the witchcraft, wizard, occultic coven by night bro its useless fasting.

Papa rest on, you really enjoy yourself when alive.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by slenderBeam1: 8:30am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
undecided

What a honour to die during Ramadan, a Friday, and the last ten days of the Ramadan close to Lailatuli Kadir

.... And so
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by LarryBeryl(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2022
Too bad
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Mooh247: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2022
jrusky:

Story!!! They have come with their thrash religion sentiment. Fasting is never a tickect to heaven Mr man or you show me in the qoran where it was stated fasting is your ticket to heaven.

God don't care about your fasting God only has interest on your deed as a human on Earth. So fasting in the day and you are in the witchcraft, wizard, occultic coven by night bro its useless fasting.

Papa rest on, you really enjoy yourself when alive.

It is stupid to drag religion with anybody... Las Las we don't know how we got here and we don't know where we are going after death, everyone just dey speculate

But me Muhammed ooo. I go like die for Ramadan during fasting and prayer and season of forgiveness, I see is as an honour

Na me be that, you fit like another thing and that Na you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Ahmed0336(m): 8:35am On Apr 23, 2022
aarony00:
If you know nothing about a post, why not just keep ur mouth � shut

You must be very stewpiddddd. I asked a question, if you can't answer me why not close that shithole anus you call mouth up? Hediotttt
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by tunde202(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
:
How did we get here?

Kindly let's desist from this kind of talk, doesn't speak well of us as humans to people who passed to the great beyond.
The boyfriends of his young wives are so happy now, they're coming to take their girls back home. The girls in return are so happy because finally they're free from boring sex, though they got the money and enjoy life to the fullest, but their womanhood really suffered alot.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by MuhammedSaf: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

It is stupid to drag religion with anybody... Las Las we don't know how we got here and we don't know where we are going after death, everyone just dey speculate

But me Muhammed ooo. I go like die for Ramadan during fasting and prayer and season of forgiveness, I see is as an honour

Na me be that, you fit like another thing and that Na you
[/s]
Shut up Mr man
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Greatdand007(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2022
Legolast:
Wow... I thought they said death no fit kill am. smiley wink

No body can escape death on earth no matter who you are and where you hear that one
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Ahmed0336(m): 8:37am On Apr 23, 2022
Deepocean:

No.
His tour was in Ibadan, not Oyo town.
There is Oyo town inside Oyo-State. Just as there is Kano town inside Kano State, Kastina town inside Kastina State etc. Did you get it.

Thanks. Got it.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Ambber(f): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2022
What will happen to his harem? Especially those really young queens
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by simpleseyi: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
undecided

Stop deceiving yourself.

The Alaafin was not a Muslim. He was a Traditionalist. So stop talking nonsense. An infidel that dies in a beer parlour will end up in Hell, Ramadan or no Ramadan
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Ayobeck(m): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Make una no vex. Is it the same person Osibanjo was at his palace yesterday or a different king?

Not alaafin

Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Mooh247: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2022
simpleseyi:

Stop deceiving yourself.

The Alaafin was not a Muslim. He was a Traditionalist. So stop talking nonsense. An infidel that dies in a beer parlour will end up in Hell, Ramadan or no Ramadan

Oga Alafin Na Muslim, all him pikin Na Muslim except the ones wey change to Christianity
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Glowqueen3(f): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2022
It's fake news for now.We are waiting patiently for the press release from the palace or from the state government.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by AdeniyiA(m): 8:46am On Apr 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KVyD2Z0Eig

A prophet categorically predicted the death of the King

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by Opengates(m): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2022
ybalogs:
Life banza indeed. May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Aljanat Firdaus.

Hebrews chapter 9 verse 27

Please read for better understanding.

Shalom
Re: Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 by seunayantokun(m): 8:48am On Apr 23, 2022
The end of all worldly glory. Every human has that destiny, but not everyone has eternal blissful destination. A life without Christ is a certification for eternal crying. Please, avoid the it, believe the Gospel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / The Cost Of Marrying An Mbaise Imo State Woman / Nigerians Shocked Over Zimbabwean Traditional Twerk Dance. See Reactions(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.