Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road (30569 Views)

Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC / Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo) / Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rest in peace beloved
Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by Marcus07: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
May God repose their souls. So sad!
NaijaCoverBlog:
One Mosugu Ezekiel Atebi and his two children, Joana and Jason, were killed in a fatal auto crash.

It was gathered by , that the accident occurred along the Keffi-Abuja road on Good Friday, April 15. Father and children were laid to rest today, Friday, April 22.

According to Petra Akinti Onyegbule, former Chief Press Secretary to Governor Yahaya Bello, few days before the accident, the deceased had buried his nephew, Barrister Tibileri Mosugu, who was killed in Abuja-Kaduna train attack.

"This one I have been unable to process. Mosugu Ezekiel Atebi was my senior in secondary school. One of the cool headed never bullying type. Last time I was in Jos, we didn’t see but we spoke and we both agreed that when next I was in town there’d be no excuses," Petra wrote.

"It was shocking to hear of his tragic death in a ghastly motor accident along with his two children. Honestly, I still haven’t processed it. So unbelievable. And to think a few days before his death, he was at Abuja for the funeral of his nephew who was killed in the Abuja-Kaduna train attack not knowing death was lurking around. Simply unbelievable. They were laid to rest today."
Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by Emekuss(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by Aaay: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Life
Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by JesusSaves49(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Oh.... God....
Life is very unpredictable o.
You're only safe when you are saved by God.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by delishpot: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Someones son, brother, father, husband, cousin, uncle, kinsman just died like that vwith his kids. I cant imagine how his parent(s) and wife would be feeling now embarassed
Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by 1870venty: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Very terrible. The father of one of our church member was also in the car, his wake keeping is today.
The mother of these kids is alive today because she had lecture to deliver on that day,she told the husband and the kids to go first,that she will catch up with them after her lecture. I cannot imagine the pain this woman is going through now. No husband,not even one child, where and how is she going to start from? It is only God that can comfort this woman.
May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amen!
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies / Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) / I Missed My Flight To India Yesterday, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.