Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? (1646 Views)

Of What Benefits Are The LGBTQ To Human Society? / The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2022
What is happening in the United States of America and the whole world at the moment is called institutionalized debauchery.

What are your thoughts on the LGBTQ+ and bestiality movement?

Are you for or against it?

Can you teach your children from a tender age to decide their sex by themselves? i.e we don't only have male or female.

Is it moral or immoral?

Have you ever been lured or assaulted by anyone associated with the movement?

Do you think God frowns at it?

The society seems to be mute about it but we can't deny the fact that there's a strong revival in the LGBTQ+ movement.

The videos of those teens and the lady having intercourse wit a dog that flooded the internet few days ago was just a FRUIT of a huge problem.

** Edit. Very soon groups of people will start agitating for bestiality rights.
Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by matrix199(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Their right of free choice

LGBT is almost in the same class as Gerontophilia. If those who have preference dating or marrying senior/old citizens are not condemned, why condemn those who have preference for same gender?

If LGBT is a hoax of nature and against natural laws, let nature herself condemn them, not you.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by pauladonis(m): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2022
Just search on YouTube and you'll see it's all a political agenda...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Cousin9999: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2022
There's only 2 genders. And no one should be forced to act out someone's gross fetish.

That said, g4ys and l3sbians are totally different from BTQ+ delusions. And the simple fact is that people need to mind their business and respect each other. If you don't agree, fine, but don't try to make people's lives miserable. If that's who you are, fine, but don't pressure people to accept unreasonable things.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2022
matrix199:
Their right of free choice

LGBT is almost in the same class as Gerontophilia. If those who have preference dating or marrying senior/old citizens are not condemn, why condemn those who have preference for same gender?

If LGBT is a hoax of nature and against natural laws, let nature herself condemn them, not you.

Good. I'm not condemning anyone tho.

I really don't have problem with the people but the acts. And just as you said about gerontophilia, sooner or later people would start coming out telling you that they're paedophiles or bestialist and it's how nature made them and can't help it.

How then would you react to that?

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by matrix199(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2022
SwattiLee:

Good. I'm not condemning anyone tho.

I really don't have problem with the people but the acts. And just as you said about gerontophilia, sooner or later people would start coming out telling you that they're paedophiles or bestialist and it's how nature made them and can't help it.

How then would you react to that?

The 'You' wasn't literal. I was referring to those who condemn LGBTQ+. Well, it's about perception. Many in Africa have askewed perception of LGBTQ+. Just as a child would 'ewe' away in disgust seeing a man kiss a woman, many in Africa, Asia and some other regions see the act as disgusting abominable because they have poor perceptibility.

I personally don't like the practice, but I know too well to respect people's choice/preference.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Milli10(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Everyone's entitled to their sexual and gender preference. I'm not against any LGBT movement.

If you love only being thrusted through the ass, that's your choice. If you love being a transgender, none of my business. If you love to fvck women and getting fvcked by a fellow man, e concern you. You as a woman, you love making love only with your fellow woman, I'm not against it

But as a true son of my father, there's no orgasmic feeling in the world that would make me trade the wet juicy organ between the legs of the V gender with my fellow man anus. Tueehh cool

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Nonexisting: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2022
That one na for America. Over here we don't ask what's your take on the issue, we just knack man plank if we catch am on top another man. We are Africans, not Americans.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2022
I had a terrible experience last night while walking home from a known gay guy. Imagine this bastard they ask for my number lol.. such guts grin
I was hoping he would come close and try to touch me because the beating him for recieve before security come ehhn for turn am cripple. The guy/girl/thing no even fear sha grin

I think they should be sent to the moon undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2022
That's America,for here if we catch you on top another man you collect.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SmithRussell(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2022
Milli10:
Everyone's entitled to their sexual and gender preference.
That’s BS! It’s all bullsh!t.

An 8 y/o child can’t have sexual consent because they’re underage but can have sexual preference, and choose a gender
Sounds so stooopid. It’s similar to people suspected of being hermaph having the risk of losing all their achievements despite having the physical look of the particular gender, while trans-women with pricks are being allowed to compete with cis-women.
The logic is so sickening.
1 + 1 = 4
1 + 1 - 4 = 3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2022
They LGBTQRSTW supporters and patronizers are all mad!!!!!! Raving mad!!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2022
killmods:
I had a terrible experience last night while walking home from a known gay guy. Imagine this bastard they ask for my number lol.. such guts grin
I was hoping he would come close and try to touch me because the beating him for recieve before security come ehhn for turn am cripple. The guy/girl/thing no even fear sha grin

I think they should be sent to the moon undecided

Things are becoming crazy at the speed of light.

The next generation would almost certainly be swept away by the strong current of this movement.

Just imagine your son coming home to introduce to you his male fiancé.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2022
SmithRussell:

That’s BS! It’s all bullsh!t.

An 8 y/o child can’t have sexual consent because they’re underage but can have sexual preference, and choose a gender
Sounds so stooopid. It’s similar to people suspected of being hermaph having the risk of losing all their achievements despite having the physical look of the particular gender, while trans-women with pricks are being allowed to compete with cis-women.
The logic is so sickening.
1 + 1 = 4
1 + 1 - 4 = 3

It's well beyond me.
Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2022
SwattiLee:

The next generation would almost certainly be swept away by the strong current of this movement.

God forbid that.. guy which kind play be that? Abeg

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
I have nothing against LGB as I identify as a B but I don't fancy the T. They are causing a lot of problems, troubles and confusion.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
SwattiLee:

And what's wrong with the bolded?
Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by arthurwillia(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
My take is it’s not my business who drills who but I hate it, don’t bring it near me.. and I will not near you.. now if I tell you I hate homosexuals that is I’m homophobic, then I am homophobic don’t make it look like homophobia is a crime, I hate it and I’m going to continue to hate it.. you cannot make me like it not guilt trip me to like it.. it’s same as the way I hate crayfish nobody can make me like crayfish

I will not cross your lane but don’t cross my lane to cause I fit deck you if you near me

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Dorwadora(f): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
:- lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Can you teach your children from a tender age to decide their sex by themselves? i.e we don't only have male or female.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Live and let live.
Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
arthurwillia:
My take is it’s not my business who drills who but I hate it, don’t bring it near me.. and I will not near you.. now if I tell you I hate homosexuals that is I’m homophobic, then I am homophobic don’t make it look like homophobia is a crime, I hate it and I’m going to continue to hate it.. you cannot make me like it not guilt trip me to like it.. it’s same as the way I hate crayfish nobody can make me like crayfish

I will not cross your lane but don’t cross my lane to cause I fit deck you if you near me

Silence is very powerful whichever way we want to see it. It's either working for us or working against us!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
arthurwillia:

Yes. I understand.
Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
nighter:
Live and let live.

"Live and let live" is not actually a good example of love in action.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Haylel: 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Every shades of wrong.
Stop trying to sound woke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Haylel: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
SwattiLee:

"Live and let live" is not actually a good example of love in action.

The current generation of Americans are the dumbest species of human that ever lived. If the continue like this, they will crumble themselves in the wake of the next generation.

Imaging Mayweather identifying as trans and pitching him with women of the same weight class in a boxing match.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Haylel:

The current generation of Americans are the dumbest species of human that ever lived. If the continue like this, they will crumble themselves in the wake of the next generation.

Imaging Mayweather identifying as trans and pitching him with women of the same weight class in a boxing match.

Twisted and perverted like pretzels.

Actually, I think it's a huge lesson for all humanity.

We humans have an uncanny ability to veer off the Right path when we attain a certain level of wealth and prosperity.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by JoviaIJune(f): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ardar:
I have nothing against LGB as I identify as a B but I don't fancy the T. They are causing a lot of problems, troubles and confusion.

I'm Bi too.
Can I send a PM?
Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Haylel: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
SwattiLee:

Twisted and perverted like pretzels.

Actually, I think it's a huge lesson for all humanity.

We humans have an uncanny ability to veer off the Right path when we attain a certain level of wealth and prosperity.
I once had an argument with some street preacher and I was telling him I can do exactly what I want and create my own reality.

We went back and forth and in the heat, he asked for my phone. I gave it to him and he said he won't give me the remote back, except I asked for it.
I said it's a phone. "Well, it's a remote in my reality" he said. Thus, if I will ask for it, I will have to call it a remote so he can understand what I mean and give it to him.

Then, for the first time in my life, I realized I had taken a stupid notion because I didn't want him to preach to me.

I can't just create my own reality, and want to make sense out of it. There must be base standards and norms of how things should be.

That's exactly what these LGBTQ+ movement are doing, trying to create there own reality and forcing it down sane people's throat. What should be a disorder is being normalized.

You will be surprised as how many people will soon start identifying as paedophiles and telling you it's rooted in their biological make-up and they should be accepted.

Many more madness yet to sprout.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
Haylel:

I once had an argument with some street preacher and I was telling him I can do exactly what I want and create my own reality.

We went back and forth and in the heat, he asked for my phone. I gave it to him and he said he won't give me the remote back, except I asked for it.
I said it's a phone. "Well, it's a remote in my reality" he said. Thus, if I will ask for it, I will have to call it a remote so he can understand what I mean and give it to him.

Then, for the first time in my life, I realized I had taken a stupid notion because I didn't want him to preach to me.

I can't just create my own reality, and want to make sense out of it. There must be base standards and norms of how things should be.

That's exactly what these LGBTQ+ movement are doing, trying to create there own reality and forcing it down sane people's throat. What should be a disorder is being normalized.

You will be surprised as how many people will soon start identifying as paedophiles and telling you it's rooted in their biological make-up and they should be accepted.

Many more madness yet to sprout.

Jeez! PERFECT analogy.

And you're right! That's exactly what they're trying hard to do; destroy the fundamentals through perversion.

We just have to have base standard.

Sooner or later groups will start coming out that they're paedophiles and bestialists and claim they can't help it cos it's how "nature" made them.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:44am On Apr 25, 2022
SwattiLee:

Dude,get out of the water,no one is teaching kids to decide their sex and besides I asked about the bolded not about sex and gender which is obvious you don't know the difference

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Haylel:

Every shades of wrong.
Stop trying to sound woke.
Can you please highlight those "shades of wrong" for me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me but Men Are Scum. Please Help / Lady Interested In Getting Married To Aguba Goes Spiritual Over The Matter (pics / This Is The Reason Why Guys Should Never Joke With Breast Sucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.