Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online (13427 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Which One Is The Best Sex Position? (photos) / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Islandlady(f): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This gender

And they will be acting as if they don't love sex...

They love sex way more than us....anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period...
My niggarrrrs....we should not let them keep on deceiving us that they don't love sex...

......the penis and the vagina are like the cotton bud(penis) and ear (vagina)...Place a cotton bud into the ear and watch who feels the sweet sensation
Women love and enjoy sex like crazy...allow them to be fond of you....then they will be jumping on your penis anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period
Hmm lies but you guys can't do without anything hole undecided
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by 2braithe: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Uptownerd:
What do you think?

Visit www.uptownerd.com for more interesting reads.

Where is the fire?
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by KingMack(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
To all the guys that zoom the picture...grab a bottle of TROPHY grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by eldervine: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
if you kick am for this position na straight to ICU

2 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by showers614: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Amazing
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
eldervine:
if you kick am for this position na straight to ICU

Hehehe
You understand grin

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Omor that fat pussy tho... chai cry

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Sunmolar(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Not surprised. Only thing women are good for.

Oldies on lane
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Botking:
Women always denial themselves about not loving sex
Is what I don't understand, I mean why will you denial who you're, (sexual being)
They PRETEND & LIE a lot. That they know well.
A woman can build her relationship and marriage on Lies and she wouldn't mind lying for the next 50 years just to sustain it.
IF many married men start opening up on the lies they realised about their wives after wedding, many marriages will collapse. Most men just "MOVE ON" to avoid social disaster

Meanwhile, this is the long awaited women empowerment, emancipation & Liberation.
People can now see what Liberty does to someone that can't manage it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Zazoopk:
Women are fucking hole , they love sex more there themself ,even pratice it.
U can say that again.
An averagely liberated woman is more likely to purchase 10 varieties DILDOS for herself than a man would if given same opportunity.

The moment you give a woman freedom, be ready for whatever comes thereafter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by BabalawoPikin(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
House on fire call fire fighter.. Aya aya aya
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by solexyy: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
THINK SHE'S KINDA FYN
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Kisslatex: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cowgirl
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by eventainment(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
By now some of you are already having erection from the picture alone. Something you can't touch
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Cashio(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dagger111:
My best position as well. I love it die, e dey touch something like egg.
guy u be fool ahswear���
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Uptownerd: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Don't forget to visit us for more interesting reads.

www.uptownerd.com

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by freddie009(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Women their conversation does not go beyond sex and relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by bisqit: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Dagger111:
you dey suck pussy?
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Reggaemich(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Not only twitter ON fire

But

Twitter ON Water
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Dagger111(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
bisqit:
you dey suck pussy?

Yes nah... wink
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
freddie009:
Women their conversation does not go beyond sex and relationship.
It takes an INTELLIGENT Rare Breed of WOMAN to go beyond those 2 Topics of discourse, simply because they are nursed to believe the punnany does it all.
Now the Question is who nurses them to believe such?
Answer: the SOCIETY, especially the men.
Most men have emboldened these women by employing & offering sensitive/juicy positions to women who obviously have nothing to offer at such positions except punnany..

FEMALE CEOs or Examiners are feared by Ladies becos they know they can't intimidate them seductively. Go to Offices supervised by FEMALE CEOs, you will never find LAXITY.

Go to those operated by Men and see the true meaning of Laxity to work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by ChoCho54(f): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This gender

They love sex way more than us....anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period...
My niggarrrrs....we should not let them keep on deceiving us that they don't love sex...

......the penis and the vagina are like the cotton bud(penis) and ear (vagina)...Place a cotton bud into the ear and watch who feels the sweet sensation
Women love and enjoy sex like crazy...allow them to be fond of you....then they will be jumping on your penis anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period
Why the sick tantrums?

A lady poses on internet to show the world how much she loves sex, but you here is busy ranting how women pretend not to love sex, and some 38 idiots liked your post.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Victerica(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
Why the sick tantrums?

A lady poses on internet to show the world how much she loves sex, but you here is busy ranting how women pretend not to love sex, and some 38 idiots liked your post.

You are stupid!

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Victerica(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2022
I keep on asking... Why were women, not allowed to go to school in the olden days?
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Joelobioha(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This gender

standing ovation for u slawormir grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Joelobioha(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2022
Dagger111:
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by ChoCho54(f): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Victerica:

You are stupid!
Rie Nsi.

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by TONERO500(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Dagger111:

Something like egg lols

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Dagger111(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
TONERO500:

Something like egg lols

I dey tell u bro and e dey make lady reach orgasm quick.

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by Victerica(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
ChoCho54:
Rie Nsi.

Nsi Rie... Nonsense!
Re: Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online by ChoCho54(f): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Victerica:

Nsi Rie... Nonsense!
E pain am cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nude Photos Of Ghanaian Curvy Model Kelly Shared Online ( 5 Photos ) / Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? / I Finally Had Sex With A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.