Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? (13390 Views)

Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2009
Do they act that way in Nigeria?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by sjeezy8: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2009
lol common hater grin

Nigerian women even get harder to toast when they get to America
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by morpheus24: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2009
To much competition!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
So if they are easy by my standards then what do they do at home? Lay in the streets with their legs wide open?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by KB1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2009
Yeah, a lot of the FOBS are hoes, strait up; but most of the ones whom are second and more generation here in the US aren't nearly as much so.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by sjeezy8: 3:46am On Aug 28, 2009
KB1:

Yeah, a lot of the FOBS are hoes, strait up; but most of the ones whom are second and more generation here in the US aren't nearly as much so.

I dont know what FOB chicks you came across but the naija girls in America i associate with are usually daughters of milioniares, sentors, Govenors, ministers of Government ect. All the ones i know are pretty rich and dont date guys who aren't sons of milioniares, sentors, Govenors, ministers of Government ect. posh ya know
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by MandingoII(m): 4:53am On Aug 28, 2009
I dont know what FOB chicks you came across but the naija girls in America i associate with are usually daughters of milioniares, sentors, Govenors, ministers of Government ect. All the ones i know are pretty rich and dont date guys who aren't sons of milioniares, sentors, Govenors, ministers of Government ect. posh ya know

and they all butt Ugly

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by sjeezy8: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2009
MandingoII:

and they all butt Ugly

In Nigeria rich marry the beautiful and the beautiful marry the rich

Here in America they are sluts who are pretty and marry dingy ass ghetto trash guys who people think are handsome.

Besides looks Americans have absolutely no standards.
Which could be why ugly rich black american men date white women
And ALOT of pretty black american girls remain trashy have no class marry a handsome guy who is ghetto diny and lowclass
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by morpheus24: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2009
MandingoII:

and they all butt Ugly

Thats not ugly thats down right SCARY!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by chiogo(f): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever, aren't you supposed to be a female?
How you know whether Nigerian women are easy is beyond me. . .unless of course you're gay.
Aren't you supposed to be busy with the Nigerian men 'chasing you and professing their love for you' to worry about how easy Nigerian women are? haha multiple personalities on nairaland. won't be surprised if you're the same as kokoyam and the other AA fools above. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2009
I know this because I have eyes that can see.

Anyone with eyes can see how easy they are.

My friends and I all sit a laugh at the way they throw themselves at guys at the club and our male friends always tell us that all you have to do is feed them at one of the local dinners and they spread like butter.

Flashy things attract their attention and are like deer caught in the headlights.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2009
Mandingo must be hurting badly after reading this kind of post from his countrywoman:

I met an African and fell head over hills with this man, no offense to my AA brothers, but after this guy, I didn’t even want to look at an African American man anymore….And still don’t

if only he could work on himself instead of always running mouth and learn from the Africans he likes abusing.

Irony of life.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Ifygurl: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

I know this because I have eyes that can see.

Anyone with eyes can see how easy they are.

My friends and I all sit a laugh at the way they throw themselves at guys at the club and our male friends always tell us that all you have to do is feed them at one of the local dinners and they spread like butter.

Flashy things attract their attention and are like deer caught in the headlights.

oh please please. Do not LIE.

I'm Nigerian in America and i'm celibate until i'm married. Most Nigerian women in this country that i've met are Virgins--celibate also. Hell even Nigerian men in America and other men claim we are stuck-up, play hard to get, etc. So how are we sleeping around when the men are claiming "we do too much inyanga". Abeg, stop making up lies. it doesn't look good.

Last time i checked, Nigerian women aren't having numerous children from different men---that's usually prove if you are a slut.
LAst time i checked, Nigerian celebrities in America aren't sleeping around.

Go find out who you are seeing. They ain't Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by MandingoII(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
In Nigeria rich marry the beautiful and the beautiful marry the rich

Here in America they are sluts who are pretty and marry dingy ass ghetto trash guys who people think are handsome.

Besides looks Americans have absolutely no standards.
Which could be why ugly rich black american men date white women
And ALOT of pretty black american girls remain trashy have no class marry a handsome guy who is ghetto diny and lowclass

Hit dogs will Holla!

you ugly too nigga
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2009
Last time i checked, Nigerian women aren't having numerous children from different men---that's usually prove if you are a slut.

No that just proves that you know how to find the local abortion clinic.

Visit one of those for a day and tell how many of your fellow nigerian women come walking out of there.

Flash some bling and watch yall stare and follow the lights. Flash some green and watch it pop open.

drop it like its hot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2009
brutal stereotype,

while ur mates are getting married to successful men whether Nigerian/or not, u're here complaining about who is easy or not,

Chai! people sha, forever judging yet they get their own rubbish for closet.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

brutal stereotype,

while your mates are getting married to successful men whether Nigerian/or not, u're here complaining about who is easy or not,

Chai! people sha, forever judging yet they get their own rubbish for closet.

maybe I dont want to get married.

I am just asking if nigerian women are easy back in Nigeria like they are here.

Akatas find it very funny that they like to be so judgemental but very easy in our eyes. They act high and moral to the nigerian men but if you get a group of them together with some akata men wow is all I can say. I have seen the video tapes. They do stuff I would never dream of doing.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

Akatas find it very funny that they like to be so judgemental but very easy in our eyes.  They act high and moral to the nigerian men but if you get a group of them together with some akata men wow is all I can say.  I have seen the video tapes.  They do stuff I would never dream of doing.

Try telling "I dont' want to get married" to your parents then come back and type a response, ,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2009
Are Nigerian women anywhere easy ? Maybe,, especially when family pressure of marriage comes into play, then they may want to get married to any loser that comes along,

Hope4ever:

Akatas find it very funny that they like to be so judgemental but very easy in our eyes. They act high and moral to the nigerian men but if you get a group of them together with some akata men wow is all I can say. I have seen the video tapes. They do stuff I would never dream of doing.

SOME Nigerian women are easy anywhere when:

1. there is family pressure to get married and they want to get married to any loser that comes along, especially if they are approaching 30.

2. Some are easy if they are YOUNG, when the bobo can afford to carry them to London,

I wouldn't say EASY like that though cause I view it as demeaning, they might just be having fun, its a complicated issue but I see what you mean.

I imagine u're young sha,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

Try telling "I dont' want to get married to your parents" then come back and type a response, ,

In America it is not by force that I have to get married.

In America no one looks down on you when you decide not to get married.

In America a woman can live a full life single and never ever get married.

It is only in Nigeria, where women are suppressed and made to feel inferior if they are not married by 25 that they do whatever they have to do to marry the first MF that asks them for their hand.

In America I can be just as successful as any man and make just as much money and don’t need a ring on my left hand to prove my worth.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2009
Are your parents Nigerians ?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2009
No I am completely black American.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2009
Both you and your parents are Black Americans and u're here using the word Akata,

lo sun jo, oshi!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2009
I have dated Nigerian men before.

So I speak a little igbo and yoruba.

I dont write a lick of it, but can speak just a little.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
so what made you ask this question you are posting here ? explain

Are all Black American women welfare queens ? undecided undecided undecided
Are all African American men in Jail ?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2009
or did a Nigerian girl steal your boyfriend ?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2009
Here is the truth when an akata spots a Nigerian chick they know for sure that they can get her to bed.

Two things are needed:

A flashy car
A tight crib

And if they bring a friend along they might get a meal.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hope4ever:

Here is the truth when an akata spots a Nigerian chick they know for sure that they can get her to bed.

Two things are needed:

A flashy car
A tight crib

And if they bring a friend along they might get a meal.

How old are you ?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by MrCrackles(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

How old are you ?
Prolly 14 grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

Prolly 14 grin

Actually I was gonna say 5.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by posakosa(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

Prolly 14 grin

Hi Crackles, still capturing hearts on NL, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? by Hope4ever: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2009
posakosa:

so what made you ask this question you are posting here ? explain

Are all Black American women welfare queens ? undecided undecided undecided
Are all African American men in Jail ?

No to question 1
No to question 2

posakosa:

or did a Nigerian girl steal your boyfriend ?

No

posakosa:

How old are you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.