Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them (7220 Views)

Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. / Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. / Video: Girls Put Their Natural Curves On Displays At The South Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
VandalSavage:
like indoors home security camera right? smiley
With a big sign warning folks that a recording is in progress, this as they enter the house. undecided
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by VandalSavage(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
With a big sign warning folks that a recording is in progress, this as they enter the house. undecided
cool, thanks bro wink
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Reggaemich(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Op, I will advice u to mind your business

Because if u always mind your business and stay on your lane

U will live longer on earth

Your friend had confident and trust in u, that was why he showed u those videos.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by flokii: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Childish on you friend's part
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Israeldan1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Person day make him money for xvideos you day here day

Day talk nonsense that non of ur business Liv him alone...
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by SenatePresdo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Hello good morning all
Don’t know why this is bothering me
But I have a friend who always make video of girls whenever he is having sex with them unknown to the girls

Just last week he opened up to me
Like we were discussing and he said he had slept with a particular girl in our hood I did not believe him
Because the girl in question is all this mind my business girl

To further proof he was not lieing he opened is phone entered one calculator app where he normally save the videos ( if you are good with iPhone you will know about the calculator app)
He gave me the phone behold he filmed himself having sex with the said girl

I exited the video went to others behold I saw more than 50 sex videos of girls he had sex with both far and near
I asked what was his reasons for recording he gave a silly reply

I was able to recognize like 6 girls
I just see the act as wicked

I still don’t know why he is bent on keeping the videos

Could it be for future blackmail or
Should I tell the girls I know or I should just mind my business

To me this is not fair

You want to tell the girls?

Did the girls tell you before having sex with him?

If you tell those girls, things would get worse.

You better act as if nothing happened.
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by SenatePresdo(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Maturity you say
Imagine say girl video u during sex without your approval u go happy

This same thing for break people marriage years later

The guy fit Dey do am for fun
But he fit go Into blackmail later

Is it bad, yes it is.

But you didn't find out on your own that he videos girls, he trusted you enough to show you.
If he didn't show you, you wouldn't have known.

Convince him to stop, and give him reasons.
He's probably masturbating with those videos since he knows the actual people, it feels different.

So if your best friend tells you he stole from someone, you will now go and report him to the police?
Believe it or not, that's betrayal.
If it was your blood brother, you go cast am for his crime?
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by JohnOkolo: 6:43am On Apr 24, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Hello good morning all
But I have a friend who always make video of girls whenever he is having sex with them unknown to the girls

Like we were discussing and he said he had slept with a particular girl in our hood I did not believe him

To further proof he was not lieing he opened is phone entered one calculator app where he normally save the videos ( if you are good with iPhone you will know about the calculator app)

I exited the video went to others behold I saw more than 50 sex videos of girls he had sex with both far and near

To me this is not fair

You are not a friend "Mr Friend", you are an enemy.

So your friend showed you his secret instead of you to keep it as it is, you are here judging him and his own personal videos.

Did you see your Mother or Sisters in the video dumb shit Enemy.

Tell me you don't have any secrets of your own is this how you want your secrets to be judged.
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by CountVersailles(f): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Hello good morning all

To me this is not fair

That's his perversion. Just like other perverts like pedophiles for example
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Remman(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2022
Mind your business
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by N3wman: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2022
Prechgold1180 Is your friend name Favour?
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Prechgold1180(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2022
N3wman:
Prechgold1180 Is your friend name Favour?
no
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Edyice: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2022
eddynaira125:
Oga mind your business, you lack maturity, u carry your friend conversation come NAIRALAND

Name sake with no sense embarassed

Try get sense dude
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by okoroemeka(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobicove:
Your friend is still exhibiting traits of immaturity undecided
that's not immaturity,I think it is more of a fetish thing,my brother in law is a 60yr old wealthy business man,but he has a portable camcorder complete with tripod stand he will use to record his exploits with girls in his mansion in the village,his family will be in Lagos and he will come back to the village only with his driver and stay up to a week fvcking different girls,having twosome, party,the man is incorrigible,he had hundreds of videos of himself and multitude of girls on his laptop,married women,etc,he has a pharmactical company in his vast company that produces drugs,but this man is so rotten that he had fvcked all the girls working for him and had the videos,it is not easy to shock me but this my in-law is a different kettle of fish.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by LordofNaija: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
that's not immaturity,I think it is more of a fetish thing,my brother in law is a 60yr old wealthy business man,but he has a portable camcorder complete with tripod stand he will use to record his exploits with girls in his mansion in the village,his family will be in Lagos and he will come back to the village only with his driver and stay up to a week fvcking different girls,having twosome, party,the man is incorrigible,he had hundreds of videos of himself and multitude of girls on his laptop,married women,etc,he has a pharmactical company in his vast company that produces drugs,but this man is so rotten that he had fvcked all the girls working for him and had the videos,it is not easy to shock me but this my in-law is a different kettle of fish.
Orange is that you?
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Deicide: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
As long as the girls are not underage. Ask him to upload the video on Xvideos and share the link lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Kobicove(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
okoroemeka:

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. / This Lady Did Surgery To Reduce Her Massive Breasts (SEE Photos Before & After) / Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.