Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them (6992 Views)

Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. / Facts About Girls When They Are In Love. / Video: Girls Put Their Natural Curves On Displays At The South Beach (2) (3) (4)

My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Prechgold1180(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Hello good morning all
Don’t know why this is bothering me
But I have a friend who always make video of girls whenever he is having sex with them unknown to the girls

Just last week he opened up to me
Like we were discussing and he said he had slept with a particular girl in our hood I did not believe him
Because the girl in question is all this mind my business girl

To further proof he was not lieing he opened is phone entered one calculator app where he normally save the videos ( if you are good with iPhone you will know about the calculator app)
He gave me the phone behold he filmed himself having sex with the said girl

I exited the video went to others behold I saw more than 50 sex videos of girls he had sex with both far and near
I asked what was his reasons for recording he gave a silly reply

I was able to recognize like 6 girls
I just see the act as wicked

I still don’t know why he is bent on keeping the videos

Could it be for future blackmail or
Should I tell the girls I know or I should just mind my business

To me this is not fair

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Kobicove(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Your friend is still exhibiting traits of immaturity undecided

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by slawormiir: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2022
Damnnn niggar

If you can get into that photos next time

Delete it without letting him know...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Acekoncepts27(m): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2022
S
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Hello good morning all
But I have a friend who always make video of girls whenever he is having sex with them unknown to the girls

Like we were discussing and he said he had slept with a particular girl in our hood I did not believe him

To further proof he was not lieing he opened is phone entered one calculator app where he normally save the videos ( if you are good with iPhone you will know about the calculator app)

I exited the video went to others behold I saw more than 50 sex videos of girls he had sex with both far and near

To me this is not fair

You've learnt secret that will steal peace from your mind. The phone has to be stolen or hijacked and destroyed somehow

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2022
If you feel too concerned, report him to the Police undecided
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Mokason288(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2022
Fake story

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Prechgold1180(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Report to police keh for this naija
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Prechgold1180(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Mokason288:
Fake story

Don’t say what you don’t know
And am not jobless to make up stories ok
Take some pills ok

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Dagger111(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

U say wetin Judas?? Na my sister she videotaped?

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Prechgold1180(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

You've learnt secret that will steal peace from your mind. The phone has to be stolen or hijacked and destroyed somehow

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Kobojunkie: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2022
Prechgold1180:

I exited the video went to others behold I saw more than 50 sex videos of girls he had sex with both far and near I asked what was his reasons for recording he gave a silly reply

I was able to recognize like 6 girls I just see the act as wicked I still don’t know why he is bent on keeping the videos
Should I tell the girls I know or I should just mind my business To me this is not fair
Your friend is a predator. Please inform the women in question of the videos so they can Take action as they each see fit. undecided
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2022
Dagger111:

U say wetin Judas?? Na my sister she videotaped?

Are you the OP?

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by eddynaira125: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2022
Oga mind your business, you lack maturity, u carry your friend conversation come NAIRALAND

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Prechgold1180(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your friend is a predator. Please inform the women in question of the videos so they can Take action as they each see fit. undecided

This is what I am thinking

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:54am On Apr 23, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Report to police keh for this naija

How do you think your friend will react if you report to the girls?
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Prechgold1180(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2022
eddynaira125:
Oga mind your business, you lack maturity, u carry your friend conversation come NAIRALAND

Maturity you say
Imagine say girl video u during sex without your approval u go happy

This same thing for break people marriage years later

The guy fit Dey do am for fun
But he fit go Into blackmail later

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Hello good morning all

To me this is not fair

Just ask urself. What is really my business in all of This? U will know what to do next.

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by ufuosman(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2022
That's stupidity.... E beta delete it and stop it

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Prechgold1180(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

How do you think your friend will react if you report to the girls?

My friend what is wrong is wrong
We all are humans even if we be guyman we get sisters

Friendship aside I Don tell am mk he delete the video but he nur wan hear

I wan find means enter the calculator app or better still uninstall am
But what if he get the video for flash drive

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Prechgold1180(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2022
killmods:

Just ask urself. What is really my business in all of This? U will know what to do next.

If you know how to read and understand
Check how I started the write up

I don’t know why it is bothering me

Maybe because I am friend with some of the girls

And you know what if he gets caught later
The girls we blame me
Because somehow he will tell them he told me about it

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2022
Prechgold1180:

If you know how to read and understand
Check how I started the write up

I don’t know why it is bothering me
Mind ur fvcking business.. amebo
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by SavageResponse(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2022
If those video recordings fall into the wrong hands it could cause a lot of problems for the ladies later in life

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Prechgold1180(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2022
killmods:

Mind ur fvcking business.. amebo

Mind your business nah naija take Dey where he Dey today

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Yes na.. we go dey like that. Na here I learn am and Na here I dey preach am. because if na babe dey do this thing i swear all those mugu up there for done tell u to mind ur business since so as nobody tell u i say make i preach am.

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by tellsblinks(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2022
It's wrong!!! Does the girls even know?
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by SarutobiEky(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2022
killmods:

The guy won carry igbese wey no be him own. I pity am. You dey pity girls of nowadays? Abi e prospective gf dey among girls wey e friend lash. Snitch ass nigga.

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by SarutobiEky(m): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2022
Prechgold1180:

If you like yourself just lock up. It's not your business. People have died uselessly following the Snitching route don't add to that statistic brother. Look away, let those girls pay for being cheap whores.
Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Kobojunkie: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2022
Prechgold1180:
I am glad you are aware of the problem that is Nigeria. undecided

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by spencekat(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2022
Prechgold1180:

You are correct

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by Sureplug123(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Hello good morning all

To me this is not fair

always have a hidden cam Bro, just incase they claim rape tomorrow. The chrisland story comes to mind.

Re: My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them by SHINJA: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2022
He is a real nigga,no gal can accuse him of rape tomorrow..

Fear women.

Can U Marry An Hiv Positive Patience If U Are Negative / 7 Questions To Ask A Girl On A First Date / [must Read] Pleasing A Sex Starved Married Woman.. A Short Sex Story