Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Do I Go Ahead? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Go Ahead? (781 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should I Go Ahead To Marry Her? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Go Ahead? by aleyi: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2011
hey friends pls help someone out.i started a relationship before i gained admission into the university, this is the 7th yr of dating my gal friend.somehow she got admission into the same university and i had to sacrifice every other thing i was doing for US.we are virtually known in the whole school,i know her family so well and she also became part of my family.in my final yr in school i lost my mum and it was very difficult for me,a month after then while i was still recovering from the shock,something happened.MY GAL FRIEND TOLD ME SHE WAS BEEN SENT TO THE MOTHER IN THE VILLAGE TO DELIVER A MESSAGE BY THE SISTER IN LAGOS,I TRIED CALLING HER LATER IN THE EVENING TO CONFIRM IF SHE GOT DOWN SAFELY,E WAS SWITCHED OFF TILL THE NEXT MORNING.I CALLED HER ELDER SIS TO CHECK AND SHE WAS SURPRISED. SAYING SHE DIDN'T SEND HER, SHE CAME BACK THE NEXT DAY SAYING THE CAR BROKE DOWN AND SHE SLEPT IN HER COUSIN'S PLACE,I DID SOME INVESTIGATION AND KNEW SHE DIDN'T SLEEP THERE,AFTER MUCH THREAT SHE LATER CONFESSED TO GOING TO SEE A MAN THAT HAS BEING ON HER NECK FOR A RELATIONSHIP(A 65 YRS OLD MAN)I COULDN'T BEAR IT BECAUSE DEEP DOWN IN ME I KNEW WHAT TRANSPIRED.I TOLD HER I DON'T WANT HER AGAIN BT ,SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO KILL HERSELF AND ALL THAT.I HAVE DONE SHITS BEFORE AND SHE FORGAVE ME SO,I DECIDED TO GIVE HER A CHANCE.I TRIED BT I NEVER LOVED HER LIKE BEFORE,I STARTED SEEING OTHER GALS BT IT STILL DIDN'T HELP ME.During my service yr she came to vist and i told her to move ahead if anyone comes seeking her hands in marriage.she got an angry and said i was chasing her away again,shortly after that she told me about a guy that came and want to marry her bt that she is not intrested,i got to know letter that she was actually collecting money from the guy thru a text the guy sent to her telling her that, IS SHE ANGRY BECAUSE HE HAS NOT SENT THE MONEY COMPLETE? i asked her and she said she was demanding to chase the guy away.the guy actually went ahead and got married to another lady and he was telling pple how much he has spent on my gal friend.from my intelligence report am getting she still goes to Abuja to vist the guy even after the guy was married,he lodges her in a hotel.I HAVE STOPPED BLEEPING HER FOR THE PAST NINE MONTHS.this gals has VOWED NOT TO GET MARRIED UNTILL SHE HEARS AM MARRIED,I'AM 28YRS SHE IS 28 YRS.I HAVE FINISHED MY SERVING AND MANAGING A JOB NOW.AM STILL STAYING WITH MY ELDER BRO,PPLE ARE SAYING ALL SORT OF THINGS ABOUT ME THAT,AFTER DATING THE GAL FOR SO LONG I WANT TO DUMP HER NOW.MY FAMILY ARE NOT HELPING ISSUES BECAUSE SHE HAS GOTTEN INTO THEM SO MUCH,SHE HAS BEEN BEGGING CRYING AND SAYING SHE IS READY TO DO ANYTHING I WANT BT,ANYTIME I THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED I JST START HATING HER.I DON'T WANT TO MARRY A WOMAN I DONT LOVE.FRIENDS,YOU CANDID ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED PLEASE.THANK YOU
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by 190: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2011
Nigerian girls are getting me scared!

Una sure say i go fit marry NIGERIAN so ? undecided
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by iice(f): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2011
Why do people think in their confused state adding more variables makes it simpler?
Anyway. . .even though you should have split up a long time ago, it's not to late to do so now.
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by Ekpoma1: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2011
The message i getting from this post is that i should only trust my wife 4 a healthy marriage. I dont trust no girlfriends!
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2011
Intelligence reports? Well here is my intelligence reports you need to get rid of her before your family arranges a PROXY marriage for you
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2011
@Poster, when u eventually get married to this lady, you wont be living with you family. Would you rather live miserably for the rest of your life cos of what people would say? undecided

She lied, she Cheated and you dont love her. If I were you, I'd
DUMP HER A.Z.Z cool cool
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by Cuteobi(f): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2011
Poster,the thing is u shud have separated a long time ago not because she cheated(u must hav cheated too) but because u no longer feel the way u used to feel for her.its not late though u can still part ways.DONT MARRY HER cos of what pple are saying cos u are the one that would be in a loveless marriage
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by livedit(f): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2011
Who cares what OTHER people are saying?  This is YOUR life!  You don't love her, you don't trust her and you don't want to be with her.  So why not tell her this is not going to work and walk.  Your family/her family will eventually get over it.  Yes, you two have been together for a minute, but does that mean you have to settle down and stay with this person for the rest of your life?  She has proven to be a constant liar and a cheater.  You actually think she is going to "kill herself" if you don't stay with her?  She's only trying to manipulate you.  This girl don't care about you, she don't even care enough about herself to care about you.  She seriously has some serious mental/emotional issues that only God can deliver her from.  I would pray for her, forgive her and let her go! That's the best and ONLY thing you can do for her at this point.  You have to think about your happiness too?  Do you not matter in any of this?  Why live in torment and misery for the rest of your life to make OTHER people happy?  You do what's right for you and that will make YOU happy.  And you can get started first by getting yourself together before seeking out a new relationship.  You need to internal healing of your mind/spirit before you can truly move on to love someone else.  This is why when you tried to move on, you couldn't.  If you are a believer in God, I would advise you pray and seek him for healing, wisdom and guidance with your life.
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by duality(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2011
@ poster, what made you think you had the right to have sex with her in the first place. let alone cheating on her. was she your wife? have you paid for her bride price? she just cheated and you are crying. and saying you dont love her bla bla bla. have you ever considered living a principled life? my friend. its the game. you know how its played. oh! you want to look for another girl abi? if you are a good thinker you wont be posting this kind of story.

both of you are the same. now, look at the positive side of this girl and make your decision.
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2011
Your answer, in your own post: "I DON'T WANT TO MARRY A WOMAN I DONT LOVE."
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by MMM2(m): 3:54am On Jul 09, 2011
op
if u what. angry
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by deniyor: 4:54am On Jul 10, 2011
It's over. Tell her straight and let her walk. Don't give her any attention and ignore your folks when they talk about her.
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by simpleseyi: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2011
If you dont leave this girl now because you don't want her to kill herself, definately one day she will make you commit sucide(God forbids) when you find out that all the children she will have for you belongs to another man. By that time all your family members will not be able to save you because you would have comiited sucide(God forbids) before they come.

Leave the slut now and save your future.
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2011
You guys dated for so long,but your relationship has been based on lies and deceits,you both have cheated and don't trust nor respect each other anymore, My candid advice ; dump her backside!
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by Sijo01(f): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2011
U'v come a long way 2geda, u'v cheated on her & she 4gives u & she still love's u so why not pay her back wit her own coin(i mean 4giv her) & try 2love her again.
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2011
^she still loves him? You got to be kidding!
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by Sijo01(f): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2011
^^^^ if she nor love am she will not be doing &saying dis : ]SHE HAS BEEN BEGGING CRYING AND SAYING SHE IS READY TO DO ANYTHING I WANT.

aleyi:

hey friends pls help someone out.i started a relationship before i gained admission into the university, this is the 7th yr of dating my gal friend.somehow she got admission into the same university and i had to sacrifice every other thing i was doing for US.we are virtually known in the whole school,i know her family so well and she also became part of my family.in my final yr in school i lost my mum and it was very difficult for me,a month after then while i was still recovering from the shock,something happened.MY GAL FRIEND TOLD ME SHE WAS BEEN SENT TO THE MOTHER IN THE VILLAGE TO DELIVER A MESSAGE BY THE SISTER IN LAGOS,I TRIED CALLING HER LATER IN THE EVENING TO CONFIRM IF SHE GOT DOWN SAFELY,E WAS SWITCHED OFF TILL THE NEXT MORNING.I CALLED HER ELDER SIS TO CHECK AND SHE WAS SURPRISED. SAYING SHE DIDN'T SEND HER, SHE CAME BACK THE NEXT DAY SAYING THE CAR BROKE DOWN AND SHE SLEPT IN HER COUSIN'S PLACE,I DID SOME INVESTIGATION AND KNEW SHE DIDN'T SLEEP THERE,AFTER MUCH THREAT SHE LATER CONFESSED TO GOING TO SEE A MAN THAT HAS BEING ON HER NECK FOR A RELATIONSHIP(A 65 YRS OLD MAN)I COULDN'T BEAR IT BECAUSE DEEP DOWN IN ME I KNEW WHAT TRANSPIRED.I TOLD HER I DON'T WANT HER AGAIN BT ,SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO KILL HERSELF AND ALL THAT.I HAVE DONE SHITS BEFORE AND SHE FORGAVE ME SO,I DECIDED TO GIVE HER A CHANCE.I TRIED BT I NEVER LOVED HER LIKE BEFORE,I STARTED SEEING OTHER GALS BT IT STILL DIDN'T HELP ME.During my service yr she came to vist and i told her to move ahead if anyone comes seeking her hands in marriage.she got an angry and said i was chasing her away again,shortly after that she told me about a guy that came and want to marry her bt that she is not intrested,i got to know letter that she was actually collecting money from the guy thru a text the guy sent to her telling her that, IS SHE ANGRY BECAUSE HE HAS NOT SENT THE MONEY COMPLETE? i asked her and she said she was demanding to chase the guy away.the guy actually went ahead and got married to another lady and he was telling pple how much he has spent on my gal friend.from my intelligence report am getting she still goes to Abuja to vist the guy even after the guy was married,he lodges her in a hotel.I HAVE STOPPED BLEEPING HER FOR THE PAST NINE MONTHS.this gals has VOWED NOT TO GET MARRIED UNTILL SHE HEARS AM MARRIED,I'AM 28YRS SHE IS 28 YRS.I HAVE FINISHED MY SERVING AND MANAGING A JOB NOW.AM STILL STAYING WITH MY ELDER BRO,PPLE ARE SAYING ALL SORT OF THINGS ABOUT ME THAT,AFTER DATING THE GAL FOR SO LONG I WANT TO DUMP HER NOW.MY FAMILY ARE NOT HELPING ISSUES BECAUSE SHE HAS GOTTEN INTO THEM SO MUCH,SHE HAS BEEN BEGGING CRYING AND SAYING SHE IS READY TO DO ANYTHING I WANT BT,ANYTIME I THINK ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED I JST START HATING HER.I DON'T WANT TO MARRY A WOMAN I DONT LOVE.FRIENDS,YOU CANDID ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED PLEASE.THANK YOU
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2011
Dats 'desperation' not love, op said she's 28 so the wailing and begging na just gimmick!
Re: Do I Go Ahead? by aleyi: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2011
i want to thank all of you for ur contribution i really appreciate.@livedit lot of truth in ur words, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

One Truth Why Women Are Cleverer Than Men / Please Answer / Pls Guys Help Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.