Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

The Mystery Around Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mystery Around Sex (1720 Views)

Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? / Lady Dumpfounded After Meeting The Mystery Man She Has Been Chatting With... / I Need A Lady To Please Answer This Mystery About Their Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Around Sex by Mazzatov: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nlanders, this thing has been really battling my mind, what’s the mystery in sex or should I say what’s the mystery around sex that everyone keeps talking about it, Almost all the social media apps, sex is has always been the most trending topic
Is there any mystery about sex that people can never understand...

I came up with 2 idea
—— Innocence and the act of girls not admitting they like sex the most but keeps hiding it and making it feel like only the men love sex most

Innocence in the sex that, a girl that you banged so hard and she was screaming so loud like at some point you starting to feel pity for her then you chill
After all that maybe some few min after the sex then you see the girl acting like nothing really happened, like you yourself is still feeling the pain
Lol
You know it just crazy
And lately a lot of girls this days has got a hell loosed V, I mean very wide V compared to the older women’s V this days this days sex is so so cheap, you’ll see a girl of 20/23/25 with loosed V,
Why, I think it because they started having sex early, some have been having sex since 11/13 years, the tissues in their V ain’t strong yet to start having sex at the at age, haha �

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Around Sex by samiabigail: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
q
Re: The Mystery Around Sex by godliman: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Just wasted my time

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Around Sex by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Make una rest for sex matter na..una no dey tire.am enjoying my Saturday and na so so sex thread .na wa o

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Around Sex by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mazzatov:
Nlanders, this thing has been really battling my mind, what’s the mystery in sex or should I say what’s the mystery around sex that everyone keeps talking about it, Almost all the social media apps, sex is has always been the most trending topic
Is there any mystery about sex that people can never understand...

I came up with 2 idea
—— Innocence and the act of girls not admitting they like sex the most but keeps hiding it and making it feel like only the men love sex most

Innocence in the sex that, a girl that you banged so hard and she was screaming so loud like at some point you starting to feel pity for her then you chill
After all that maybe some few min after the sex then you see the girl acting like nothing really happened, like you yourself is still feeling the pain
Lol
You know it just crazy
And lately a lot of girls this days has got a hell loosed V, I mean very wide V compared to the older women’s V this days this days sex is so so cheap, you’ll see a girl of 20/23/25 with loosed V,
Why, I think it because they started having sex early, some have been having sex since 11/13 years, the tissues in their V ain’t strong yet to start having sex at the at age, haha �

At the end, when you guys break up
She will hit you with “ you used and duped me”

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: The Mystery Around Sex by Sndfrank: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
What a pity

Re: The Mystery Around Sex by bamideleoyin(f): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
sad sad
Re: The Mystery Around Sex by meobizy(f): 9:02am On May 05, 2022
Nothing special about sex. Nairalanders are real life losers hence see the act as an achievement.
Re: The Mystery Around Sex by Mazzatov: 12:29pm On May 28, 2022
Hmm
Whats with the look @bamideleoyin

(1) (Reply)

How To I Handle Myself In This Situation / Why Are People So Drawn To Unavailable People? / Are Some Female Bankers Really That Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.