Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? (3704 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / 2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by TkhGuy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
I have heard lots of people talk it but am yet to understand why it happened engine knocked if Nigerian have sex in a car, the engine knocked,
It's too risky to try, i have cars but i can't risk it,
If you guess the black that the girl was having it with guy, #300 airtime

1 Share

Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Amotolongbo(f): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
TkhGuy:
I have heard lots of people talk it but am yet to understand why it happened engine knocked if Nigerian have sex in a car, the engine knocked
Fallacy!

Why don’t buildings deteriorate or fall because of the sex we have in them?

Sex in the car is one of the sweetest sex adventures for couples. Adjust the back rest of the front seat to angle 30° and rest your scattered legs on the dash board for your man.

The worse that could happen to a car which has sex happening in it is the effect on the shock absorber due to the up and down activities grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by A4alpha: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
It's a fallacy
If John is tall then john must be endowed.. what's that?
Fallacy

1 Like

Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Urheadmaster(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
One time I tried that shit with one ashawo, the car engine knocked and till today the car has refused to accept new engine tongue undecided

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Sleyk: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Experience is the best teacher...... Try am first make you truly confirm am if it's true.

E be like say Ogun dey vex if them kpansh on top em head. grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Sleyk: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I tried that shit with one ashawo, till today the car engine knock and has refused to accept new engine tongue undecided

grin angry grin grin your head dey there.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by 2special(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lies, go UNILAG, you go see guy's hitting those girls inside their cars in the night and nothing go happen to their car's.
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by OnlyJust: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nothing to say
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by brosom(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
U be wan try spirit ni

Engine car na spirit na.
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Orfankwagh(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
The kind bad luck some of those figures the carry,make the engine tire come knock instead
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Amotolongbo(f): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sleyk:
Experience is the best teacher...... Try am first make you truly confirm am if it's true.

E be like say Ogun dey vex if them kpansh on top em head. grin
On top the iron beds or spring mattresses wey we dey fûck, why Ogun no vex?

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lalasticlala Dominique seun
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Eyinju112(f): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
I’m here to read lies grin
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Osashalom: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
It is not true, nothing dey happen. I am not talking theory

1 Like

Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by TkhGuy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Fallacy!

Why don’t buildings deteriorate or fall because of the sex we have in them?

Sex in the car is one of the sweetest sex adventures for couples. Adjust the back rest of the front seat to angle 30° and rest your scattered legs on the dash board for your man.

The worse that could happen to a car which has sex happening in it is the effect on the shock absorber due to the up and down activities grin grin grin
there are lots of spiritual stuff with car that isn't same with most things, the technology in car is too extreme above mare human reasoning, cars do save thier owners with warning signs if it will claim thier life, like it will be too obvious, car do treat people who treat it bad very bad too, so it's completely different, you need to experience to understand my point by the way Have you tried it & see how it goes?
Journalism go fit you die o, I see you v been hitting it back to back, possibly you are earning from a blog post or something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by TkhGuy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Eyinju112:
I’m here to read lies grin
Me too
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Nduemma12(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
You say?
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Nonexisting1: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
You don't shit where you eat.
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Amotolongbo(f): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
TkhGuy:
there are lots of spiritual stuff with car that isn't same with most things, the technology in car is too extreme above mare human reasoning, cars do save thier owners with warning signs if it will claim thier life, like it will be too obvious, car do treat people who treat it bad very bad too, so it's completely different, you need to experience to understand my point by the way Have you tried it & see how it goes?
Journalism go fit you die o, I see you v been hitting it back to back, possibly you are earning from a blog post or something?
Please spare me the spiritual stuff.

Please what technology is in car that exceeds the technology in hotels most especially the seven star hotels where you have various artificial intelligence technology and mechanics?

The technology in car also exceeds the one in a yachts, ships and private jets where “luxurious sex” happens?

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by vastolord4(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2022
I won't say it's not true but I did it some yrs ago but the mystery behind it was that my rings wore out and the car began to smoke without warning.. it was even later I heard about the car sex and engine stuff, that was when I immediately related to what I had done

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by DANGOLD222: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2022
Lolz,the car will get pregnant too
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Streetmovement(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The only one that is true is when you have sex in your business place or office but as for others na fairytale you go dey hear.
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by TkhGuy(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Please what technology is in car that exceeds the technology in hotels most especially the seven star hotels where you have various artificial intelligence technology and mechanics?

The technology in car also exceeds the one in a yachts, ships and private jets where “luxurious sex” happens?

You can argue all day, but listen to yourself prior to my reply, all those you mentioned don't signal the driver or owner when there is a potential problem ahead that will claim their life,
Car does, mine have acted up & when I overide it symptoms, i landed in huge problems.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Amotolongbo(f): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2022
TkhGuy:

You can argue all day, but listen to yourself prior to my reply,
all those you mentioned don't signal the driver or owner when there is a potential problem ahead that will claim their life
Car does, my have acted up when I overide it symptoms, i landed in huge problems.
please can you explain further the bolded part?
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by TkhGuy(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2022
Amotolongbo:
please can you explain further the bolded part?
You haven't heard people tell you that their car that is in very healthy conditions just stopped, a mechanic was called & he checked it up, but found nothing wrong but still the car would not start, the car was left, the jorney was canceled, few hours later when the owner who is currently in that car won't travel anymore, he tries to start the car & the car fire up?
Without any problems
I have seen a lot of those, when consulted I often advise the owner to cancel his trip that there is a danger on the road. Some drivers do receive such signals from their car, but if they over try to get it working sometimes the car will let it slide, and the result is often disastrous that will damage car claim lives & more.
Haven't you head the saying that if you take care of your car, your car will take care of you?
A man is like he treats his car, take a look at any man, if his car is always clean, that man is fcking clean & never dirty,
Lastly people who care so much about the welfare of their car often have little to no disappointment that will leav them in the middle of no were, you can say cos he keep to the service routine, but how about those who don't take care of their car, the car will work fine untill gatting him into a very lonely & helpless environment, thw car will began to act up in the most disappointing forms? It's not just angine or car issue this thing have it own spirit of fairness & justice.
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Amotolongbo(f): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
TkhGuy:

You haven't heard people tell you that their car that is in very healthy conditions just stopped, a mechanic was called & he checked it up, but found nothing wrong but still the car would not start, the car was left, the jorney was canceled, few hours later when the owner who is currently in that car won't travel anymore, he tries to start the car & the car fire up?
Without any problems
I have seen a lot of those, when consulted I often advise the owner to cancel his trip that there is a danger on the road. Some drivers do receive such signals from their car, but if they over try to get it working sometimes the car will let it slide, and the result is often disastrous that will damage car claim lives & more.
Haven't you head the saying that if you take care of your car, your car will take care of you?
A man is like he treats his car, take a look at any man, if his car is always clean, that man is fcking clean & never dirty,
Lastly people who care so much about the welfare of their car often have little to no disappointment that will leav them in the middle of no were, you can say cos he keep to the service routine, but how about those who don't take care of their car, the car will work fine untill gatting him into a very lonely & helpless environment, thw car will began to act up in the most disappointing forms? It's not just angine or car issue this thing have it own spirit of fairness & justice.
seriously, I’m sorry to tell you that I’m trying to understand this long essay you posted.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Kpboy1: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Amotolongbo:

You're a character grin assuming you're female, at high levels of objectivity and candid communication...a lady begins to seem like a male. Not generalising nor intend to be misogynistic. cheesy
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by TkhGuy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Amotolongbo:
seriously, I’m sorry to tell you that I’m trying to understand this long essay you posted.

i get what it is trying to teach female how to think logically or making money without try to play the boss
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Deleayoone: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
If your car is sound and good..nothing will happen to ur car if u have sex in it ..only the already bad cars can develop fault after sex in them ..if u have a new car u go Bleep tire in it oooo and sex inside car theh sweet lol
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by Amotolongbo(f): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
TkhGuy:
i get what it is trying to teach female how to think logically or making money without try to play the boss
seriously, you are still not making sense!

Is senselessness your strength?
Re: Whats The Mystery Behind Having Sex In A Car & Engine Knock? by TkhGuy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Amotolongbo:
seriously, you are still not making sense!

Is senselessness your strength?
this ugly girl you are not trying to piss on yourself are you? Cos you will turn worwocious undecided ( grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Scam: My Experience / Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! / The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.