Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? (67038 Views)

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Owerri. The Magnificence Of A City In the East. / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by obailala(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
you never been to Enugu
I think you on the contrary have not been to Owerri. Enugu may have one or 2 beautiful streets, but overall, the beauty in Owerri is far more widespread.

3 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Zulu2022: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Oga garden City aka portharcout,de chase Lagos bomba to bomba,only transamadi estate way de there where white foreigners stay,if u enter am,na body go de shake u as in, landmark aesthetic nd structures go shock u bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Greatfullheart: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
I prefer port harcourt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Skyvice(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
How can you place Owerri and Enugu above port-harcourt, you are very biase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Oludara202: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Malory:
Calabar is far more beautiful than Owerri. I schooled in Owerri and later served in Calabar so I know what I'm talking about
What year?
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by diplomat058(m): 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:

You're right my dear, Igbos like mansions wella.
You guys can create threads to praise yourselves, but why do you lots always have to lie and claim Yoruba identity? Just like you, there is another Igbo, one prince of Abakaliki, that does same. Its really pathetic. Even if you speak Yoruba, it changes nothing

3 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Shadysen: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Owerri have a nice buildings sha. Am from akwa ibom state mine you

5 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by okeysoninv: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
obailala:
I think you on the contrary have not been to Owerri. Enugu may have one or 2 beautiful streets, but overall, the beauty in Owerri is far more widespread.
lol, Enugu that houses second largest estate in Nigeria after gwarimpa in Abuja. have you been to ind.layout, Gra, trans ekulu and new haven.

4 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Shadysen: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
4ckyou:

yeah
remove pH pls
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Proudlyomonna: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Owerri is a beautiful city

Blessed Land.
Blessed people.
God bless Owerri Ala mara mma na-eziokwu.

4 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Funkiedube: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:
As a confirmed Omoluabi guy from Igbęsa Ogun state, I have been to so many states in Nigeria and i must confess no city comes close to Owerri in terms beauty and aesthetic apart from lagos and Abuja.
Please if you feel otherwise, kindly post videos for us to see.
N.B Trolls stay away, this is not a thread for unnecessary arguments but a way to showcase the beautiful sides of our country, Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MhsLsQwSYM

1 Like

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Temptee101(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
after Lagos and Abuja it's Enugu.

Ya, you are right.

1 Like

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Grgt0n: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filthy environment

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Spiff20(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
I wonder how any person with two working pair eyes will dare place Owerri, Enugu, and Uyo above PH if not for sentiments and bigotry. That same person can say Asaba is more beautiful than Lagos. In this country anything is possible. Pictures speak for themselves. Behold a fraction of Port Harcourt if you have any objections come with your finest pictures let's compare.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by obailala(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
lol, Enugu that houses second largest estate in Nigeria after gwarimpa in Abuja. have you been to ind.layout, Gra, trans ekulu and new haven.
I've been all around enugu and all around owerri. Owerri is more beautiful and serene in my opinion. I guess it's just subjective opinion though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Temptee101(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:

When it comes to beauty, I want to believe Owerri surpasses Enugu

My friend from Owerri who visited me in Enugu, marvelled at what he saw.

The guy kept shouting, oh boi, boi, till he left.

2 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by sparko1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Malory:
Calabar is far more beautiful than Owerri. I schooled in Owerri and later served in Calabar so I know what I'm talking about

And Uyo is way more beautiful than Calabar, as a matter of facts that is the most beautiful city is in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by germaphobe(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
i just de wonder if na dis same owerri wey i dey op dey hype like this, nawaah!!.

i no go just talk cus i haven't been to many cities in 9ja to conclude.
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Preciousseeder: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Owerri is no where close to Uyo when it comes to scenery and tranquility.

Uyo is one city with underrated beauty.

Nice natural gardens for relaxation.

Owerri is okay, but not in any way compared to Uyo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Spiff20(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
ufotty2001:
I have stayed in Port Harcourt for 20yrs. Please where in Port Harcourt is beautiful?? List the areas let me know.. am waiting for ur reply
Does the image below look familiar to you or na for Choba you de stay. Try de commot and know your area. 20yrs ko.

2 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
diplomat058:
You guys can create threads to praise yourselves, but why do you lots always have to lie and claim Yoruba identity? Just like you, there is another Igbo, one prince of Abakaliki, that does same. Its really pathetic. Even if you speak Yoruba, it changes nothing
Funny you! Because I'm a detribalized person doesn't mean you'll deny me of my Yoruba heritage.
I am Yoruba and grew up with igbo people. 75% of my friends are Igbos.
There's something about the Igbos I cherish so much and it's their entrepreneurial spirit.
When I visited a particular village in imo state, I noticed that there's this trend going on in the village that you can hardly find anywhere else in Nigeria. Igbos like uplifting each other. In this same village, a particular wealthy guy was charged with the responsibility of building and renovating homes for the less privileged while others give out cash and scholarships.
If only our people can replicate this, the scourge of agberoism will become a thing of the past in time to come.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by tifany89(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
Realist12:
You guys keep hyping Abuja, foreigners don't know Abuja, most think Lagos is the capital, Lagos is the economic capital regardless . If half the population of Lagos migrates to Abuja, you'd understand Lagos is more organized . There's a reason Lagos is the face of Nigeria.
Abuja is not hype
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Levinas: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
Temptee101:

My friend from Owerri who visited me in Enugu, marvelled at what he saw.

The guy kept shouting, oh boi, boi, till he left.

No mind them, comparing Owerri to 042. Owerri wey no even get better road network.
I can even name two Northern cities that trumps Owerri. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by bergs2: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Malory:
Calabar is far more beautiful than Owerri. I schooled in Owerri and later served in Calabar so
know what I'm talking about

How can you school in Owerri?
You only schooled in a part of owerri and or Calabar. It depends on the part of these cities you stayed.

2 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by yinkeys(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Calabar
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by diplomat058(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr131:

Funny you! Because I'm a detribalized person doesn't mean you'll deny me of my Yoruba heritage.
I am Yoruba and grew up with igbo people. 75% of my friends are Igbos.
There's something about the Igbos I cherish so much and it's their entrepreneurial spirit.
When I visited a particular village in imo state, I noticed that there's this trend going on in the village that you can hardly find anywhere else in Nigeria. Igbos like uplifting each other. In this same village, a particular wealthy guy was charged with the responsibility of building and renovating homes for the less privileged while others give out cash and scholarships.
If only our people can replicate this, the scourge of agberoism will become a thing of the past in time to come.
Look at this stupidity you make of a response. Well, its my fault for trying to engage you bigot in a sane convo. I hope this country breaks up soon so that everyone can bear his father's name.

Fun fact tho: You will always try to measure up. Its no mistake that the SW is the most sophisticated, home to the finest of Nigerian universities, economies, industries, and a rich CULTURE.

2 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Yankee101: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
It's the green, God's natural gift, that makes a place beautiful not the concrete

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by Kfed4ril(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Realist12:
You guys keep hyping Abuja, foreigners don't know Abuja, most think Lagos is the capital, Lagos is the economic capital regardless . If half the population of Lagos migrates to Abuja, you'd understand Lagos is more organized . There's a reason Lagos is the face of Nigeria.

The Lagos hype has eaten into you that you don’t know Lagos is shit. Lagos isn’t beautiful in any form, apart from maybe ikeja and island side, the rest na glorified slum.
Abuja is bay far more beautiful than Lagos, like you can’t compare.
When the next census conducted I’m sure after Lagos Abuja will be the next most populated. Because the rate at which people are moving to Abuja is mad.

2 Likes

Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by LUAN1: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
jahmielbless:
Have you been to Uyo ?
Uyo no fine
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by LUAN1: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
ufotty2001:
To be uyo is d best
Uyo no fine
Re: Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? by ThEGodFaThEr131: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
diplomat058:
Look at this stupidity you make of a response. Well, its my fault for trying to engage you bigot in a sane convo. I hope this country breaks up soon so that everyone can bear his father's name.

Fun fact tho: You will always try to measure up. Its no mistake that the SW is the most sophisticated, home to the finest of Nigerian universities, economies, industries, and a rich CULTURE.
Your mumu knows no bounds! Bloody Peasant like you.
Las Las, you'll end up erecting a tent on the road and start collecting owo mi da.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat / Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.