Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Fashion Or Madness??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fashion Or Madness??? (36088 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Waist Bead: Fashion Or Charm? (photos) / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by zivility: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Since no pastor talks about decent dressing in church so they can never think in the right way.
Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by Abass07(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
madness ofcourse
Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by MARS1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Iam all bout comfortability!! Anything that gets too tight to my body makes me uncomfortable

Ireally don't rock panties at home... A short or stay nude

She said stay nude.. U ehn... Na that one even better pass sef, I love it. I even have this female friend who shares room with her friend and whenever she's home after work most especially at night from 8pm, She goes naked and says shebi her roomie is a female grin..

Me kukuma like it anyway.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by Tundex911: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
I bet, we still going back to Adam and Eve days mark my word...

Na snake � deceive Eve same Eve(generation, female,femail) go bring us back to the olden days.

Oluwa a wa pelu mi
Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by emmyileri(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
Simp it's none of your business,na she get body so make she wear wetin she want.
Na you dey pay her bills?
She no dey disturb anyone,so sharrap.
may your daughter wear this .
Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by ihedioramma: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
callme9mm:
Fashion madness
But I like girls like this sha, dem sabi play
Madness fashion
Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by Zionthelion: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
BOTH
Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by Horo(m): 7:41am On Apr 24, 2022
Sergio103:

Biggest simp..... when the normal societal decorum is stirred up, sane mind need to ask a question.

It still remain our responsibility to maintain good standard in our dear planet earth. You can opt for Utopia but the whole freedom won't be given to you.

I see the above picture as madness!!!

Pure madness
Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by NaBanga: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Candidlady:
For a million dols ican never wear this!!! Not even in the house....

Let those who can wear it, wear it well. This beautiful lady knows how to wear it and she looks amazing. She knows how to package her body and I like it.
Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by Candidlady: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2022
NaBanga:

Let those who can wear it, wear it well. This beautiful lady knows how to wear it and she looks amazing. She knows how to package her body and I like it.

Did I castigate her! undecided she/he can wear whatever they want.. me Icant wear it!!!

Shikena
Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by NaBanga: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Did I castigate her! undecided she/he can wear whatever they want.. me Icant wear it!!!

Shikena

Let those who can wear it, wear it. You cannot. Waka by and let the men who like it, enjoy the beautiful specimen.
Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by Candidlady: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2022
NaBanga:

Let those who can wear it, wear it. You cannot. Waka by and let the men who like it, enjoy the beautiful specimen.

Do you have issues with comprehension Mr undecided

Again idont have problem with her dress icannot wear it

Don't quote me again

Do have a lovely day
Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by NaBanga: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2022
Candidlady:

Do you have issues with comprehension Mr undecided

Again idont have problem with her dress icannot wear it

Don't quote me again

Do have a lovely day

Have a lovely day and stop trying to belittle your fellow woman. Wear you own wrapper. Let the beautiful ones wear theirs, without negative comments.
Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sergio103:
What are our girls evolving into angry

FIRST class trash
Re: Fashion Or Madness??? by Bfly: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Like you know how she has been survival?

Make 1 girl beg you for 2k now, you go say make she shift pant first.

Hypocrite everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.