Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) (6456 Views)

Nigerian Girls, What Is The Magic Behind This Thing (photo 18+) / LOL.... Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vag!na Spotted In Lagos {see Photo 18+} / Pls, What Can We Actually Call This Photo(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
A couple was caught having sex on a public road in the city of Santos and they could face one year in Prison.

The scene infuriated the population that accompanied and began to curse the two

The man and woman fled the scene to avoid being attacked.

A couple narrowly escaped being attacked by witnesses after being caught having sex on a public road in the city of Santos, on the coast of São Paulo. The information is from G1.

The case took place on the morning of last Thursday (21) on Avenida Senador Pinheiro Machado, one of the busiest in the city. People passing by were following the situation in disbelief.

An app driver decided to record what happened. He explained that the couple's attitude generated anger in the people around them.

"Some people who were waiting for the bus at the stop started cursing the couple," he said. "They were even trying to be discreet, but you could tell they were having sex."The couple fled the scene

Still, according to the reports, the practice lasted a few minutes. Realizing the fury of the residents, the couple decided to stop the act and leave the place, escaping being attacked.

The City of Santos explained that there was no action by the Municipal Civil Guard (GCM) to attend to the occurrence, nor by the Military Police.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/04/couple-caught-having-sex-on-street.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Comments from angry Brazilians

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
This is madness undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Beebah2000:
This is madness undecided

LOL, yea grin
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by slawormiir: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Damnnn niggar
That cow girl position ehnnn

Also known as lotus position
My favourite position. ..

She rides you by controlling the depth of penetration
Very bad sharp postion for niggarsss...that year for uniben...night class..she go just sit down on the son of man..

People go dey feel say na just normal play una dey...not knowing say fertile rod don enter inside the kpekus already
Very bad position...People will just be thinking she is just sitting on you only.....not knowing that your dickkk don already dey inside her body completely

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

That cow girl postion ehnnn

Also known as lotus position

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by eldervine: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sex starved psycopaths everwhere. No atom of self control. If say na naija now we go call them ritualist cos no one in his/her right state of mind will engage in such a demoralising act.

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nah wow grin grin
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
eldervine:
Sex starved psycopaths everwhere. No atom of self control. If say na naija now we go call them ritualist cos no one in his/her right state of mind will engage in such a demoralising act.

grin grin they ran away they would have gotten the beating of their lives, Brazilians don't play
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Nah wow grin grin

grin
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

grin
those couples gat no shame oh.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by davidupdate89: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Wtf
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
those couples gat no shame oh.. grin grin

Yes they don't
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by solexyy: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
THIS WAN NA SPIRITUAL KONJI DEY WORRY DEM. DIS THE KINDA DEMOCRAZY THE USA IS TRYNNA FORCE THE WORLD IN2..
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
solexyy:
THIS WAN NA SPIRITUAL KONJI DEY WORRY DEM. DIS THE KINDA DEMOCRAZY THE USA IS TRYNNA FORCE THE WORLD IN2..

grin, I don't think it is legal in the USA and even in Brazil it is illegal and they could face up to one year in prison
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by posty56: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mr Brazil guy ,were you go, omo ,I don google so many places to get chicks for Brazil tire ,so when I come ,it will be fun cool

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Boogyman557: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool

E get the kind WEED wey u and ur GF go HIGH, Una go begin SEE road as living ROOM!

May be Dem tink sey Dem don reach house!

fore example - check out drunkers Dem no de ever reach house, Na to sleep for road or bush till the next morning!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
posty56:
Mr Brazil guy ,were you go, omo ,I don google so many places to get chicks for Brazil tire ,so when I come ,it will be fun cool

I day here, grin grin grin
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

E get the kind WEED wey u and ur GF go HIGH, Una go begin SEE road as living ROOM!

May be Dem tink sey Dem don reach house!

fore example - check out drinkers, Dem no de ever reach house, Na to sleep for road or bush till the next morning!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Shayo na bastard grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by VictorUSA(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
I know it's the woman that caused it.The man was forced by his wife to that.Women have problem.
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
I know it's the woman that caused it.The man was forced by his wife to that.Women have problem.

grin grin grin
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by CrownOfClay724: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nwoke Brazil, are you sure you're ever coming back here? grin

Tales from this your strange land don dey pass Zimbabwe and Uganda own cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Aboks(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Who interrupted live match wey be over 2.5 odds grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
They displayed it open but u went and cover picture that is not urs. Over sabi
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
Nwoke Brazil, are you sure you're ever coming back here? grin

Tales from this your strange land don dey pass Zimbabwe and Uganda own cheesy

I am not coming back anytime soon, grin grin grin
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
HeroHero:
They displayed it open but u went and cover picture that is not urs. Over sabi

grin grin grin
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Oturatetuala(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
This world is over but it wasn't like this in the 90's, why now?
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Oturatetuala:
This world is over but it wasn't like this in the 90's, why now?

Lol grin
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Oturatetuala(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin new world of immorals... (NWI).

walkbrazil4k:

Lol grin
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Samishiba: 3:07am On Apr 24, 2022
I am often ashamed of being Brazilian. Depraved country
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street(photo,18+) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:08am On Apr 24, 2022
It's only animals that have sex in the open,and many humans are no different from them.
Animals would be like like"Just look at those that God gave dominion over us,behaving just like us",
I don't blame somewhat who once said wild animals need to be given more authority and power to be killing humans,because humans are now even disgracing the animal kingdom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Office Romance Gone Wrong / A Fair-skinned Bride/partner / Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.