Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Office Romance Gone Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance Gone Wrong (6434 Views)

Office Romance - My Experience / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / Romance Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Romance Gone Wrong by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
I slept with a girl that works as a cleaner in our company. She is young and good looking
We have had romance for couple months.
Until we stopped for a while

On Tuesday, my boss employed a girl to replace me as I was promoted.
My job was to show the new girl around and teach her how things are done.
This made me and the new girl spend time together.

Now the cleaner girl is acting all jealous
She refuses to clean the girls office
She even went far by dumping some dirt On her office door out of jealousy
How should I solve this matter before she expose our flings with my boss.
I feel she might want to get me fired..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
Don’t shit where you eat. Life 101.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by PlayMaker14: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
When you dey shift pant, you did not request for our advice, you advice yourself by yourself....

My advice is now $150.... Advice don cost.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by PerfectStranger(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
PlayMaker14:
When you dey shift pant, you did not request for our advice, you advice yourself by yourself....

Seconded!!!

I think we should start monetizing advice. It will reduce loose guarding amongst people grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
HudaIna:
It's either the cleaner girl gets sacked or I get sacked. Never expected things to turn out like this

1 Like

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by ChizzyBuna(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
PlayMaker14:

It's well, but please if u have any advice, please tell me.
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

It's either the cleaner girl gets sacked or I get sacked. Never expected things to turn out like this

Well, lesson learnt! Now imagine if you were sitting on a powerful position and the extras (cleaner) were different and you made this mistake! Learn the lesson but you probably won’t and the cleaner will get sacked, and the office girl will get bleeped, and a new employee will come and the cycle will continue until you finally learn “Life 101!”

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Shalommy(f): 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Chaiii cheesy cheesy Op, it's a do or die affair. Better continue where una stop before wahala burst. tongue

1 Like

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by PlayMaker14: 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

It's well, but please if u have any advice, please tell me.
If I give you my advice for FREE, you nor go value am, rather, you go settle with your colleague, buy Turkey and Malt for her and enjoy maximum fornication.

Bring $100 let me be generous.

10 Likes

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Rilwizy: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Give warning to the girl, don't act as if you are scarred, act like if anything happen she will be the one to be ashamed, play your game wisely, if the girl is too smart don't threaten her o...just give her more loving you format till you discharge her peacefully

13 Likes

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
PlayMaker14:
If I give you my advice for FREE, you nor go value am, rather, you go tell settle with your colleague, buy Turkey and Malt for her.

Bring $100 let me be generous.

See this businessman! You want to assure he comes back for more advice! Which one is buy malt and chicken to reward a psycho who throws shi around instead of cleaning! NL wee not kee me!!
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Rilwizy:
Give warning to the girl, don't act as if you are scarred, act like if anything happen she will be the one to be ashamed, play your game wisely, if the girl is too smart don't threaten her o...just give her more loving you format till you discharge her peacefully
Thank you so much. The new girl is now fond of me, she now visits my office regularly for guidance. And the truth is that I'm beginning to catch feelings for her.
But with the cleaner present st work, it's making things awkward and the cleaner girl acts like street girl sometimes, so if I shout at her, she might create a scene at work or sabotage my work which I don't want to happen.
Thank you for your advice, I will think about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Gift96: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

it's easier for the cleaner girl to get another job somewhere else, it's not easy for you to get another job elsewhere.

I hope you get the message embedded

14 Likes

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Dshocker(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
I slept with a girl that works as a cleaner in our company. She is young and good looking

Cleaner go soon clean your bumbum...

You for even sleep with gateman pikin join am sef..

6 Likes

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Gift96:
it's easier for the cleaner girl to get another job somewhere else, it's not easy for you to get another job elsewhere.

I hope you get the message embedded
Hmmm, I get you.
Wish it hadn't gotten to this point, but we have to make some sacrifices to keep our job
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Thank you so much. The new girl is now fond of me, she now visits my office regularly for guidance. And the truth is that I'm beginning to catch feelings for her.
But with the cleaner present st work, it's making things awkward and the cleaner girl acts like street girl sometimes, so if I shout at her, she might create a scene at work or sabotage my work which I don't want to happen.
Thank you for your advice, I will think about it

Abuse of power! The only person who did wrong is you for sleeping with your employees and your ass is looking for ways to continue abusing your employees! Then you cry about your government! You people are clowns.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Gift96: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
The girl

1 Like

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Magnoliaa(f): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Redpill problems.

Not my bottle of medication.

7 Likes

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by PerfectMan24: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
Invite her for another knack

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Meandmycrew(f): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
I know you will still sleep with new girl, but if you insist on my advice per hour is $500 that if you can afford me!

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Geo4646: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Dis one nah werey ooo.. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by kkins25(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nothing scares me more than females with stree-like tomboy attitude. I stay clear at all times. They are walking kamakazies if you mess with them.

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by yrhuhfy113: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
HudaIna:

MAY YOUR WISDOM NEVER END.... may you always be with people who want you to win for real. THIS IS THE BEST QUOTE I HAVE HAD IN YEARS... I Only wish i knew it before I made gross mistakes in Life. shocked

7 Likes

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by yrhuhfy113: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

YOU COULD HAVE CLEANED UP YOUR ACT WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION... but its clear you are not that close to the cleaner, you only cleaned her for sex and moved on... its sad
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Create boundaries.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

MAY YOUR WISDOM NEVER END.... may you always be with people who want you to win for real. THIS IS THE BEST QUOTE I HAVE HAD IN YEARS... I Only wish i knew it before I made gross mistakes in Life. shocked

Ain’t gonna front… AMEN! Thanks Bleep

What? Nl! Really? I typed x x x for kisses and you gave me Bleep!?

1 Like

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
haven’t Bleep where you eat
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by VinnyBaba: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hmmm.

As a Guy, It's VERY RISKY to Have a Sexual Affair with a Girl who is ur Church Member, Neighbour or Office Colleague! sad

because When Matter go Cast, Shame and Embarrassment no be Here@All. embarassed

Well OP, Since you have allowed ur Pricck to control you,
Consult ur Pricck Again to Tell you What to do. undecided

1 Like

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by VinnyBaba: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Rilwizy:

Hehehe..
If the OP tries Dis, He is FINISHED. sad

When it comes to Things like dis, Such Ladies Have no Shame! She will Drag OP into the Gutter with Her! sad

She will say words like 'Because I Just dey Manage ur Small Pricck'! shocked cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Rexymania(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
Stupid person.
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by faceLAGOS: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
After taking advantage of the cleaner, you want to move to a higher level with the new secretary or whatever.

That cleaner is definitely going to mess things up for you.

As a woman, she’s sensing you want to dump her for someone supposedly better than her career wise & status.

“Hell hath no fury like a woman who is scorned”

Btw, I 8 men that go for low hanging fruits.

You already know that cleaner is not your level, but you went for her because she’ll be easy to get, due to your position at work.

You no get sense.

You should have made your relationship a transactional one.

I just dey vex for you for losing your guard because of yuckky pucci.

Bro, you no ge levu.

12 Likes

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
kkins25:
Nothing scares me more than females with stree-like tomboy attitude. I stay clear at all times. They are walking kamakazies if you mess with them.

You mean if you TRY to exploit them. A bunch of predators walking around complaining about their government! Shame on you all!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Plain Truth About Valentine's Day: / What I Saw In Paris This Morning (pic) / non

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.