Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help (26185 Views)

Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign / Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help / IPOB Members Clean Ghana "Gutters", Beg Govt To Release Their Members In Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Victerica(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2022
Shalommy:
Afonja think they can mess up in akwa ibom like other state?. No no no.. We don't take shit. That's a lesson to others. Chaiii...

So you be Akwaibom?
Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2022
blue01:

Is it not better to follow money than to use my own brothers and sisters for skull mining all in the name of wanting to make dirty money?... asking for him grin

The fact that people are watching your folly on social media does not take the fact that you are cannibals and ritualists.

Ritualism is not a crime in your region because it aligns with your custom.

I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land, any Hausa or Yoruba that attended institutions several years ago in IBO land will just be laughing when IBO speaks about human rituals. That is your custom. The very low Internet penetration, high level of rural communities and traditional/custom human rituals does not make human rituals a sin in IBO land.

Most of the early days home video in IBO land is on money rituals.

Most of those babies factories and orphanages are warehouses where children are kept for rituals.

Otokoto riots of Owerri, Clifford Orji issues and several others have been on for years. How many news do you get on social media from East? Very few.

Churches and prayers in South West make rituals to be exposed spiritually. There is no need for anybody to argue money rituals with IBO. Business success is more spiritual than hardwork and intellect. Only young boys of your age will accuse tribes on money rituals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by 1870venty: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Of course, I was expecting you to do your as usual trolling about this news.

Oya go back to the FP and read my comments about it.

Make sure you update NL'S about what you read and comprehend
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Iconstar: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2022
babaolofin:

Your father is talking thrash. You are an IBO small boy. I can only engage your father.

Your sister runs after Davido for money. Your brother runs after Otedola's daughter for money. Nobody can try that around IBO' s rich families, they will kill that person systematically. This is an Akwa Ibom case, IBOs youths carry the matter on the head.

The simplicity and open mindedness of the Yorubas is always taking for granted.

People use yorubas to their advantage and later exploit them. The day the Yorubas will wake up, I am not sure you can survive Lagos.

I raised the issue of Ijaw and Ilaje of Ondo State and how the people who claimed Ijaw for years suddenly became Ilaje.
Foolish people like you cheesy cannot realize one thing. On social media anyone can claim to be anything grin. A rapist/ritualist (Yoruba) can claim Igbo, Hausa or ijaw grin grin. And it goes both ways cool. But you are so stupid. Na wetin too much exposure and gulping of ewedu and Amala dey cause sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Heavensent01(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2022
Ndibunna:

I repeat, Stop the noise please.
There is nothing you people can do.

that's why innocent people have to die for a sin of one man and you brainless lot will be abusing Fulani herdsmen?

just watch it
Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by blue01(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2022
babaolofin:

The fact that people are watching your folly on social media does not take the fact that you are cannibals and ritualists.

Ritualism is not a crime in your region because it aligns with your custom.

I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land, any Hausa or Yoruba that attended institutions several years ago in IBO land will just be laughing when IBO speaks about human rituals. That is your custom. The very low Internet penetration, high level of rural communities and traditional/custom human rituals does not make human rituals a sin in IBO land.

Most of the early days home video in IBO land is on money rituals.

Most of those babies factories and orphanages are warehouses where children are kept for rituals.

Otokoto riots of Owerri, Clifford Orji issues and several others have been on for years. How many news do you get on social media from East? Very few.

Churches and prayers in South West make rituals to be exposed spiritually. There is no need for anybody to argue money rituals with IBO. Business success is more spiritual than hardwork and intellect. Only young boys of your age will accuse tribes on money rituals.

Oga if I where you I will just rest and stop trying to defend what can never be defended, you talking like a child of 12 years old, in your region that you are trying to defend is where they sell fresh human parts in broad daylight and you are still here talking about nollywood......

4 Likes

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by blue01(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Iconstar:
Foolish people like you cheesy cannot realize one thing. On social media anyone can claim to be anything grin. A rapist/ritualist (Yoruba) can claim Igbo, Hausa or ijaw grin grin. And it goes both ways cool. But you are so stupid. Na wetin too much exposure and gulping of ewedu and Amala dey cause sha cheesy

This Yoruba boy will commit suicide because of you o grin

3 Likes

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Iconstar: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2022
blue01:

This Yoruba boy will commit suicide because of you o grin
cheesy cheesy The boy dey pained. E go better sef grin. Make he drink rat poison like awolowo one less idiot in the world grin

4 Likes

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by blue01(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2022
Iconstar:
cheesy cheesy The boy dey pained. E go better sef grin. Make he drink rat poison like awolowo one less idiot in the world grin

So pa awo drank rat poison?

3 Likes

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Iconstar: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2022
Dybala11:

Na me and my progenitors and family dey useless. You have proved my statements right. it is certified that I can't be free from the bondage of uselessness, wretchedness and poverty of spirit, soul and body. Not everyone belongs to the dungeon like me. I will stay in my lane, others are not the cause of my misfortunes in life. grin cheesy

Every engagement is tribal war to idióts like me, I bet i won't stay around if things degenerate to similar tragedies like that of the Rwandan ethnic cleansing. Fanning the embers of war even though I can't kill a cockroach.
cheesy cheesy Chai. You've said it all with your own mouth. You are so pained and frustrated cheesy. After wailing kindly go and drink rat poison like awolowo grin. One less idiot in the world
Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by PetroDolla2020: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
I believe they may be Ghanaians who settled there many many years ago. For them, coming back to Ghana to resettle will be hard.

Help2020:
wow,I will like to visit and have some chat with the Ghanaians. Cos my Ghana friends says Ghanaians are not in Nigeria
Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by clericuzzio(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Transcriber:
then all Akwa Ibom people should leave the SW.
Let's see how it is.
Better remember that you're a minority.
A word...

Says the unity beggers association of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Transcriber: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
clericuzzio:

Says the unity beggers association of Nigeria
Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by 001spice: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
ImoleNaija:
May peace be restored soon.

just like ur father
Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by almarthins(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
diplomat058:

You should be the one to be ashamed. You glorified violence first when you try to play the fear card. I only let you know the reality on ground. Intellectually, financially and culturally, Yorùbá are blessed. The fact that our region is not burning like others is not a factor of fear. Rather, it's a composite of civilized citizenry/culture, respect for human life, and availability of refined conflict resolution mechanisms in traditional and religious apparatuses.

But if you want the Neofascists elements too, aka thugs, we have the deviants amongst us to unleash for your trembling pleasure.

Opoor nlé, so malo wà óò

Perhaps, u didn't read the statement of the chairman of the ilaje community. However, I have every reason to use the "fear" as it is often the reason why many elders of the omoluabis cant speak the truth. I can tell you that authoritatively because I have lived and still living in Yoruba land. Here in yorubaland, we pamper nonsense. Can you tell me moral importance of agberos and omoniles? Extortion is smtin to be proud. angry
Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by grandstar(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
kiss
Ndibunna:

Who is educated in Nigeria?

Have your own education made you judge critically devoid of ethnic linings?

I try to! I have always condemned bigotry that is prevalent here especially between the 3 major tribes.

The question best asked is: "Do I permit ethnic prejudice to dictate my reaction?"

I am Yoruba but if it was an Igbo man that committed the murder, would I support the lynching of the Igbo community? Certainly not! Never!

Do I support the burning of Northern owned trailers and burning their cows alive in the East? Definitely not. Do I support the retaliatory attacks on Fulani villages for works carried out by Fulani militias or mercenaries? No, I don't.

The Bible urges us to hate what is bad (Read Psalms 97:10, Exodus 23:2)

At times, I might feel they had it coming as it was fair retribution for past misdeeds which they had gotten away with.

Such thinking is wrong because at the end of the day, most killed or maimed are innocent ones who had no role to play. The punishment meted out was far too disproportionate to the offense itself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Eid-el-kabir: FG Declares June 28th & 29th, 2023 As Public Holidays / Oyo Governorship Election Results From 27 Of The 33 LGA's / Obaseki & Oshiomhole Jubilate As Tribunal Dismisses Ize Iyamu's Application(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.