Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help (26312 Views)

Court Bars Rivers Govt, Police, DSS From Arresting Members Of Atiku Campaign / Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help / IPOB Members Clean Ghana "Gutters", Beg Govt To Release Their Members In Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by blue01(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Iconstar:
cheesy cheesy Na his stupid afonja mother dey disturb the dog grin grin

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Tomek09(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Iconstar:
They are disgusting cheesy cheesy. Very wicked evil people cheesy

ALL YORUBAS ARE RITUALIST, MURDERERS AND RAPIST. ALL THEIR WOMEN SEF ARE SHAMELESS ASHAWOS grin grin
Too bad.

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Tomek09(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Padipadi:
Seems you love inheriting problems
Will you shut up??
Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by blue01(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Akponmfet:
Leave our Yoruba friends alone,go after those Biafran criminals and chase them out of our state.

You have been stupiddd since 1914

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Padipadi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tomek09:

Will you shut up??
Ok. You are the same that's quoting me.
You should shut up.
If you can't take heat, sleep.
Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by blue01(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
eedimo:

They are associated with false alarm, thuggery, quarrelling and even fighting. One needs to learn how to ignore them to have peace of mind.
But like I said "some of them", perhaps a greater population.

They like noise too angry

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Iconstar: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nisiw365:
Olofo eranko. My useless ashawo mother always fvck people's dog embarassed
So bad you bastard tongue tongue.

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Iconstar: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Padipadi:

Go n die.
I ll rubbish your existence.
I m very mean.
This is your last warning!
Ha ha ha grin grin. Typical Yoruba coward. Your miserable existence has already been rubbished grin
You foolish shameless afonja RITUALIST

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Nisiw365: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Iconstar:
So bad you bastard tongue tongue.
Worthless inaki of a whorre
Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by blue01(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
DamianX:
From Benin republic to Akwa ibom very soon them go enter congo and somalia grin

Na batcher them Dy live for sef make una no start to mine Ibomites skull Sha

Haaa!!! Let them not try Somalia o because those Somalian guys no get joy at all, Thier joy level is on 1% sad

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by diplomat058(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Iconstar:
Your useless cursed father and mother are dimwits grin grin. Stupid thing grin
Lalasticlala Dominique Jarus Mynd44 Justwise Fynestboi Ishilove

Rule 2
Rule 3
Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Iconstar: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
diplomat058:

Rule 2
Rule 3

Rule 2
Rule 3

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Iconstar: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
diplomat058:

Rule 2
Rule 3
Foolish afonja hypocrite cheesy cheesy. So you can't summon the mod for your stupid brothers on this thread grin grin. Well I've got many nairaland accounts. Besides Nairaland ain't paying my billsgrin grin. You stupid fool grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Padipadi(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Iconstar:
Ha ha ha grin grin. Typical Yoruba coward. Your miserable existence has already been rubbished grin
You foolish shameless afonja RITUALIST
You don't know me, nor my tribe.
You kept screaming ritualist like a robot.
You must be good with crying.
Unfortunate he-goat bullying a woman.
Let whole whole world see how miserable you are.
A misfit who comes online to abuse cos he has a wounded brain
Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by blue01(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tomek09:

Even in marriage, you lots are avoiding ur afonja sisters because of their pussy odour and filthy lifestyle. Dirty cursed people. Spits

Every December you must witness like 10 marriages involving a Yoruba man marrying a lady from my place and I keep asking myself wether yorubas don't have single young fine girls but now I now all Thier females have turned to olosho finish. sad

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Iconstar: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Padipadi:

You don't know me, nor my tribe.
You kept screaming ritualist like a robot.
You must be good with crying.
Unfortunate he-goat bullying a woman.
Let whole whole world see how miserable you are.
A misfit who comes online to abuse cos he has a wounded brain
cheesy cheesy Sharrap shameless afonja RITUALIST grin. You are a stupid boy hiding under the covers of a girl grin grin. Idiot. Your rapist father is really ashamed of u cheesy cheesy

Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Padipadi(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Iconstar:
cheesy cheesy grin. I m stupid grin grin. Idiot. My rapist father is really ashamed of me cheesy cheesy
Just get otapiapia
Re: Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help by Iconstar: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nisiw365:
Olofo didan son of worthless smelling pussy
Stale grin grin. I've used this line countless of times can't you come up with something new grin grin. You son of a HIV infested olosho with maggot pussy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Arraignment Of Judges Put Off Indefinitely / All PDP First Term Governors Emerge As Candidate For 2019 / Oshiomhole Expresses Shock As Soldiers Block INEC Officials