Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

...And Months Later, Everyone Is Acting Like All Is Well After COVID-19 Vaccine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...And Months Later, Everyone Is Acting Like All Is Well After COVID-19 Vaccine (243 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / She Is Acting Weird After Seeing His Younger Brother's Pixs / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...And Months Later, Everyone Is Acting Like All Is Well After COVID-19 Vaccine by cPapaAjascO: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
My brother... all is not well oooo... let me not pretend and die for nothing...

Since I got my double jabs of astrazeneca, my health life has never been desame... its from one headache to another... one flu to another...

See me wey no dey get cough and catarrh like that... I have treated cough and catarrh mixed with malaria like 10 times so far in 2022...

As I am typing this thread now, I have whooping cough and all my back is paining me... I cant even breath well again...

My brother all is not well ooo... i don't know what those b.stards injected into the blood stream of man pikin'
Re: ...And Months Later, Everyone Is Acting Like All Is Well After COVID-19 Vaccine by immortalcrown(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
grin
Take it in a good faith.
Re: ...And Months Later, Everyone Is Acting Like All Is Well After COVID-19 Vaccine by cPapaAjascO: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
grin
Take it in a good faith.
comrade, e be like say u escape am?
Re: ...And Months Later, Everyone Is Acting Like All Is Well After COVID-19 Vaccine by immortalcrown(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
cPapaAjascO:
comrade, e be like say u escape am?
No.
Re: ...And Months Later, Everyone Is Acting Like All Is Well After COVID-19 Vaccine by duro4chang(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
We tell you say make you no take am you say no . You say we be Olodo who no sabi anything. Shey they force you take am? I no go take am. Even self koro na scam. We not their yeve jab we no sick we no die. We dey kampe!
Re: ...And Months Later, Everyone Is Acting Like All Is Well After COVID-19 Vaccine by Felimax(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Simply put, your DNA may have been uttered.
Hmm! What do I even know?
Sha, I will never take that stuff. There is actually no difference between those that has taken and those that has not apart from mild feverish symptoms or conditions for some that has taken it. You will soon get over it. Sorry sir.

So that was why a lot of you were trying to force us to also go for it so if anything happens we all finish at once. I don't know if to laugh or cry. Bro, just take heart.
Re: ...And Months Later, Everyone Is Acting Like All Is Well After COVID-19 Vaccine by posty56: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
cPapaAjascO:
My brother... all is not well oooo... let me not pretend and die for nothing...

Since I got my double jabs of astrazeneca, my health life has never been desame... its from one headache to another... one flu to another...

See me wey no dey get cough and catarrh like that... I have treated cough and catarrh mixed with malaria like 10 times so far in 2022...

As I am taking to u now, I have whooping cough and all my back is paining me... I cant even breath well again...

My brother all is not well ooo... i don't know what those b.stards injected into the blood stream of man pikin'
when we they tell people they call us not jobs, this vaccines have little efficiency, government only push them cause they're being bankrolled by big pharmas. ,like Pfizer,moderna and the rest
Re: ...And Months Later, Everyone Is Acting Like All Is Well After COVID-19 Vaccine by Jeon(f): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
lord knows nothing would ever force me and my family to collect that mass depopulation injection...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Richie Myler Is Dating His Team President's DAUGHTER - A Marketing Exec, 32, Who / Question: Guys Dating Students / Meet The Taxi Honest Taxi Driver Who Returned 8k Market Woman Left In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.