Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Question: Guys Dating Students - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question: Guys Dating Students (244 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Dating Students Or Unemployed Ladies / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: Guys Dating Students by zedegit: 4:55pm On May 08, 2022
How do you cope with the excess billing of a student who keeps billing you?

Is it advisable? She is a ' Catholic Christian'.
Re: Question: Guys Dating Students by Goldbw122(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2022
If you have money continue if you don't quit the relationship, simple.
Re: Question: Guys Dating Students by Okeyandsons: 4:57pm On May 08, 2022
Babbanbura will have something to say
Re: Question: Guys Dating Students by Magnoliaa(f): 5:00pm On May 08, 2022
grin grin
Re: Question: Guys Dating Students by zedegit: 5:02pm On May 08, 2022
Goldbw122:
If you have money continue if you don't quit the relationship, simple.

Is there even a possibility she will open? To ask dey tire person as she has already fronted her belief.

I think she needs a maga. Imagine demanding for monetary and 'appealing' the urgency.

I somehow caused it though by sending her monetary aids and expressing my feelings too early.
Re: Question: Guys Dating Students by zedegit: 5:03pm On May 08, 2022
E choke o.
Re: Question: Guys Dating Students by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 08, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

What kind of discrimination is this? which one is 'Catholic Christian'? So Pentecostal Christian girls don't like money? Every body love money joor !

Back to your post, it's not easy at all. But I thought you should have weight your loads before entering the relationship. You already know she's a student, you already knows her spending attitude right? But you defy all those red flags and still move in. Now you are complaining, Sir accept your fate. If you can't continue just break up ! But you can't blame her. At least you should have known her spending attitude and lifestyle already before asking her out.
Re: Question: Guys Dating Students by Goldbw122(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2022
zedegit:

Is there even a possibility she will open? To ask dey tire person as she has already fronted her belief.

I think she needs a maga. Imagine demanding for monetary and 'appealing' the urgency.

I somehow caused it though by sending her monetary aids and expressing my feelings too early.
Yeah that is the problem, you started it, when she ask for monetary aid at first, don't send her ask her what is she doing to make money, then you will know if she is the right one for you, some girls are not ready for the future, they will depend on one or multiple maga, they don't have any skill or ideal to make money, and all expenses fall on you and when you give her money it will be use for material things and not investing on her ideal .

So choose your girls wisely, in the era of yahoo time... You got it..

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account Needed / Burnaboy Ex-girlfriend Replied Him For Share A Cryptic Post About Heron Twitter / Why Do People Answer Eldritch And Wierd Names On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.