Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

What Is Her Intention Of Doing This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Her Intention Of Doing This ? (718 Views)

What's her intention / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Her Intention Of Doing This ? by blackparadise: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2022
I saw this on a friend phone but the guy was not happy because the girl in question is his girlfriend . He is afraid that the girl will be sex addict and also maybe she has been sleeping with guys arround ... me I just told him that maybe his girlfriend is a gymnastic but I don't want to piosin his mind...

But those position for sex go bad gan..

If you don't get it, then forget about it..

Any comments towards that.....

2 Shares

Re: What Is Her Intention Of Doing This ? by habsydiamond(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Warrisdis mehn!!!! Which one I go even chop for these corn I beg!!! Style declaration... She even dey comot tongue. She get mission

1 Like

Re: What Is Her Intention Of Doing This ? by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 24, 2022
Op ur guy na Jew man. This is a bedmatic and atheletism combos. He should thank goodness that she won't be a boring dummy iyebe during action. I had a gf but never dated due to distance. She was good in this gymnastic demonstration on her instagram page, now she is married without any recourse. Baby girl is too fragile abeg
Re: What Is Her Intention Of Doing This ? by Kimiso(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2022
Wow,the girl na gymnastic
Re: What Is Her Intention Of Doing This ? by EmptyGarden(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2022
blackparadise:
I saw this on a friend phone but the guy was not happy because the girl in question is his girlfriend . He is afraid that the girl will be sex addict and also maybe she has been sleeping with guys arround ... me I just told him that maybe his girlfriend is a gymnastic but I don't want to piosin his mind...

But those position for sex go bad gan..

If you don't get it, then forget about it..

Any comments towards that.....
@bolded - Gymnast or Acrobat should be appropriate here.

(1) (Reply)

Why Feminism Cannot Work In Nigeria / Breaking News!!! Homosexuality Accepted In These 30 Countries!!! / American Woman Announce That She's Looking For Husband To Join Her In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.