Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) (72072 Views)

Actress Esther Uzodinma Wonders Why Nobody Is Toasting Her / Dami Adenuga: How Armed Robbers Fled After Approaching My Car In Osun / Fame Scares Men From Approaching Me– Oluwabusayo Abiri (khloe BBN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by candidbabe(f): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Men don dey wise

Nobody want pay bills

Anything make you approach women na bills be the next..even if they love you truly...you must pay bills....the only difference is that they might reduce the billing if they love you but it doesn't stop them from billing you...even our female siblings at home dey bill us

That gender is Synonymous with billing

Even this three baby sisters of mine derive pleasure in billing me....they don't subscribe..they on my hotspot every evening and chew gum me to browse..one will sit on the bed..Two will sit on the floor...
A day without a woman billing you is a day wasted

Aswearugod
You are a clown grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Okobola146: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lalasticlala, seun is still single right? Na innocent question I asked o,no send me to una prison o
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:
undecided

Then approach men

Abi ooh. Very good advise cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Propertyforum: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
Well maybe you can also try to shoot your shot sometimes
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bring your self down.
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by dyera(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Men don dey wise

Nobody want pay bills

Anything make you approach women na bills be the next..even if they love you truly...you must pay bills....the only difference is that they might reduce the billing if they love you but it doesn't stop them from billing you...even our female siblings at home dey bill us

Even this three baby sisters of mine derive pleasure in billing me....they don't subscribe..they on my hotspot every evening and chew gum me to browse..one will sit on the bed..Two will sit on the floor...

This your baby sisters, when are you going to introduce them to us on Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Farfalla(f): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sometimes when a woman states that men are not coming her way, all she means is that the calibre of men she desires are not approaching her.

Ya'll can stop gloating.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Yommychrz(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Men don dey wise

Nobody want pay bills

niggar I for like make this your baby girl Dey bill me o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by CSTRR: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
freddie009:

So if throw keys to those Nigerians babes in Canada, hope they? I don reach to marry oo.
Most of them, won't.
They don't fancy the idea of helping a man.

But you can be lucky Sha.
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Iamnorth: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Then change the narrative! Alter the African mentality,approach men you fancy,you won't die! And men!Know that it takes real guts for a lady to fancy you and ask you out,it doesn't imply that she is cheap,she just knows what she wants,appreciate them! but my northern folks will rather die than ask a man out smh

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by BigYash: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
BabaIbo:

No blame Damn Nigga bro, things dey happen, one kele fit don sweep am off him feet, so tey Damn Nigga can't but give in to his feelings.
Moreover, he Neva said he is in love, he said men don wise. And he proceeded by saying even if the babe love you truly, she must still bill you but considerably.

Love suppose be a sweet and enjoyable thing but na these set of daughters of Eve wey full naija make men off love commot their hearts.

What the guy is actually saying is that "you can roll with them but do that with long spoon/pole" make them for no use and dump you i.e enjoy it while it last.
Make your mind dey there when you dey spend, make e no surprise you when the relationship begin get network issue.

You get the point now?

Yea
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
slawormiir:

Jonzing capping..
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by choosen37: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
She get pride
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by HitSong: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Men don dey wise

Nobody want pay bills

Ọmọ boy, no woman alive can love you truly except probably your mother.

Women can only love you based on what you can offer.

Let that sink into your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
BigYash:
That guy is becoming a pussy ass nigga. Since he came back from vacation, blike them use pu6 water cook for am chop.

Good boy...

This I have also seen!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
The last paragraph of your post got me emotional. I'm holding back tears cos I miss my sisters. Sad that we are thousands of miles spread out. Been years already. I want to say, thank you to you for loving your sisters.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Men don dey wise

Nobody want pay bills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
FishySmell:
If only MEN could be like me but they can't

I thought about this your comment....
And Finallly it is here....

If only men were like you, this b!.tches would have benn depressed due to lack of attention...

The sad tale is that SIMPletons gad them covered with unecessary attention thereby Inflating their ego..

This I have seen!

1 Like

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
CSTRR:
But Nigerian women are seriously lamenting in Canada.
The ones in Nigeria don't know what is up.

You go see woman wey 100 men dey toast in a month for naija, the moment she lands in Canada, no single man go ever toast am again.

She go just turn to Nun.

Bro I have a friend In Ontario, nigga rarely goes out probably cos of the weather...
He said he gad not ime for b!.tches..
I'm like the men staying there arent they fvvking

Are they monks
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by LollySeaSide: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients!!
Men are approaching her joor.
Maybe not the money bags that her friends are balling with.
At 20, she should be focused on her studies and plan a careful life instead of lamenting about pricck.
Someone should tell her to face her studies and career before UniLag boys will reconfigure her pwussy for her.
Abi she don change her course from mass communication to men's communication?
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Snuff out the attention these bitch get, and u see them depressed and panicking
Only if Simps don't exist to fan their ego with undeserved attention.
You are toxic.
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Memberclub(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
She said"They". She meant rich men
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
CSTRR:

No man dey look their side again.

UK sef even better.
Na Canada worse pass.

A very very large country where seeing a Nigerian in your area is like a miracle and nobody has anybody's time.
A female nurse friend of mine in UK is happy she married in Nigeria before relocating, she says there is no husband in the UK. She's advising our female colleagues to get married before they come
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
damilola4162:
Men are not approaching me — Actress Esther Uzodinma cries

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZuocr60adE][/url]

https://twitter.com/_Newspremises/status/1517989421286576129
Don't mind her, she is a lesbian! She thinks we don't know. Fool!
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Connected1: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lol

Funny Being

She means that the men she desire aren't approaching her, what's our business sef after all if they approach them, they go just dae perform hard to get anyhow, it's a good thing guys aren't like me at all because these days I don't approach any woman, when they look me and give greenlight tire they go find their way, anything billing for now I nor need am lailai, there are too many on my neck.

Guys for UK and US no send Naija Women at all, I don't know why sha, maybe our women hotspot no reach that side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by ify0000(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
As long as (Hope) no Dey infront of dat ur surname uzodinma nothing for u sis
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Mummyfour(f): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Not surprised....your name resembles 'Hopeless'.

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]
grin you are a terrible person.

Haaaa!!! You are baaaaaaadddd!!.
Laugh want to kill me here o
As in her name makes her related to hope uzodinma abi? grin grin
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Alonso91(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Approach one ASAP

Olosho in disguise.... wearing pants upandan n u out want to b approached
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by President2001(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
May be you should said those cannibal of people you want did not come
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by shadyLP(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mooh247:
undecided

Then approach men

Don't mind her.. shocked
She's just an epitome of sexy doll.. kiss
Her body language can tell and also arose any gentle man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by freddie009(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
CSTRR:

Most of them, won't.
They don't fancy the idea of helping a man.

But you can be lucky Sha.

I know the story, I was just kidding though. Even if they do, it is sung to your hearing till the day one dies. Except for those doesn't have a Nigerian upbringing.
Re: Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) by Roysnickz: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cokahot:
Oh tortor.ri. de don.
Odin din doh. De don.

I no longer watch my fam and I,its super boring. I now watch DE Don.
Can you quote me with your contact?
roysnickz@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband / Davido Buys 2018 Bentley Bentayga After His 30 Billion Concert / Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.