Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

What Is The Ideal Time Frame To Chase A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Ideal Time Frame To Chase A Woman (653 Views)

How Long Is A Guy Supposed To Chase A Girl Before Giving Up? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Ideal Time Frame To Chase A Woman by OscarJaden(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
A Twitter user@Shola made a tweets that no woman is worth chasing for 1 year and some men said thier they chased thier present wives for more than a year before they agreed to date them

So the Question is that you saw someone you are deeply in love with,what is the ideal timeframe to chase and make them understand what you have for them is genuine?

For me the ideal time to chase a woman maximum is 2 weeks anything more than that i will just ghost her and move on or i belive it will bring see finish when she finally agreed to date me because she will be dating me out of pity or just the pressure from me

Re: What Is The Ideal Time Frame To Chase A Woman by Elitefosa: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Haha...

You lack patience bro..

Two weeks is a bit small now...

3 months max....

But all those saying they chased third spouse for upwards of 1year...

They lady settled for them...

Any ways... Let me even chat Joy that I have been chasing..
Re: What Is The Ideal Time Frame To Chase A Woman by Premiumwriter: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
No time actually.

But personally I'm not a very patient person. If I talk to you once and you no agree Abeg no call me again grin

Like I know a girl is doing shakara o and want me to chase her, but the mere thought of that makes me hate the girl

I no too get patience and e don cost me many sex. I need learn that patience
Re: What Is The Ideal Time Frame To Chase A Woman by EmptyGarden(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
I've never chased o... Na dem dey rush us.

Re: What Is The Ideal Time Frame To Chase A Woman by Magnoliaa(f): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
So una still dey pursue woman? Bhet, why, na? sad cheesy
Re: What Is The Ideal Time Frame To Chase A Woman by SteveWonder02: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Elitefosa:
Haha...

You lack patience bro..

Two weeks is a bit small now...

3 months max....

But all those saying they chased third spouse for upwards of 1year...

They lady settled for them...

Any ways... Let me even chat Joy that I have been chasing..

If na the joy wey I know wey dey serve for ibadan, you're in for a deep shit
Re: What Is The Ideal Time Frame To Chase A Woman by Elitefosa: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
SteveWonder02:

If na the joy wey I know wey dey serve for ibadan, you're in for a deep shit

Haha...

Are you for real?

Na, cant be her
Re: What Is The Ideal Time Frame To Chase A Woman by Nyascobar1414: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
How will a sane man chase a being that defecate like you, urinate like you... To sum it all she even m*nstruate and the blood st!nks like fvvk... She even ejaculate whitish and yellowish acidic fluids on day Intervals..
Still, lust made you to pursue her for dammnn 14days..
When will y'all learn

This I have seen!
Re: What Is The Ideal Time Frame To Chase A Woman by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
As long as she agree

(1) (Reply)

Fun Ways To Initiate Sex / A / Best Ethnic Group To Bring Abroad As Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.