Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) (66634 Views)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Shedenbelalanme: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Like mother like daughter if your mom do one e share am give you.

Share you clitocurrency to the highest bidder
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by treesun: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sammydanny:
Priscilla Ojo, daughter of popular Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, has acquired a new Mercedes Benz.

The excited 21-year-old took to her Instagram page on Sunday to announce that she had acquired a “new whip”.

The announcement was accompanied by photos of herself and the new car.

Priscilla wrote, “Meet my new whip.”

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpNdIGAuQu8[/flash]

Only God knows how many drillers have dug the borehole!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
The car looks sweet.

What is the meaning of Assets sef when it comes to ladies?

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by toprealman: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Christland video 2 ft IYABO OJO's Priscilla loading

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Na u loud am oOoOO...

scait:
you mean CTC? grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Small girl of yesterday! Early kick off.
Congrats
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by toxtimmy: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
What do i click on if it was borboski that bought her benz?... there should also be a 4th option for money ritual or is it only men that do money ritual in nigeria?

Alexas58:
21 year old with Benz.
Two things involved maybe A very Nice Simple man made a very huge investment in clitocurrency, or her parents bought it.

Let’s end this argument here

Click for simple man

Share for her parents

Let’s vote
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Business is good. Benefits of early kickoff.
She will be greater than her mudda
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
A 21 year old with Benz of over 40 million naira And some Fools Will tell me this is hardwork?? LMAO.
you think hook up no be hard work? Go make dem knack ur kpekus day break u go know how far.
Na her hard work oo

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Which business is she into,because this mercedes benz GLE450 is above N30M+
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Saintdan0421(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by sheflat: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
pikin were lion born
Na lion him lion dey resemble

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Pharaohny: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Start your Hustle early
If you know you know
Glory hole has done it for this one
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Oh Lord!!!! Iyabo Ojo has finally recked this little girl's life by towing her (path)- olosoism!!!!

See the rag she's putting on.

I'm 100% sure prescilia's towtow would have suffered an alignment dent to get this machine.

Wetin, I know, congratulations to her and her mother for towing the path olosoism to get this far

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Toto dey ever appreciate
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by LollySeaSide: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Laeroy:
God bless Me with this Whip.I claim it by faith.
Sorry, ma'am.
Faith won't get you this kinda whip.
You've gotta claim it by works; the work of your body.
It's either you use your lower body to twerk, twist and fucckk or your upper body to think, create and earn.
Take my advice and go for the latter.
Faith without work is dead!

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by buttlover(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Laeroy:
Sister sow a #50,000 seed through me and see your wish come to past by August in Jesus name if you believe. Don't look at my name just believe
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Dat early kickoff comment kukuma faint me....
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Okobola146: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sammydanny:
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
are they the sugar daddies that bought the the car for her?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
officialmario:
Omo kekere olobo table soccer, whick work she dey do?:like mother like daughter..pasuma really tried for iyabo ojo puna

Muka Ray also chop clean mouth.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Pharaohny: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Early kickoff
This one Don start early olosho work
Like mother like daughter
Glory hole Don suffer
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Quiny32323: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
BegAt40:
Benz that my white neighbors' kids drive around like a toy car, this one is feeling on top of the world after acquiring it by making her toto walls experience a lot of brutal friction. Now you see why I say Nigerian girls have to die Young.

For naija or abroad, if na abroad na loan be that o, dem never pay reach half of the money. This gal is too smart 4 her age sha, she knows what she want and went straight 4 it, her mates still dey swap shawarma for their assets.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Laeroy:

It doesn't come by faith,you have to come all out and do the things she did,in other to acquire this car....Hard work.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by CHAQUR: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Who is Bankrolling it...? I know we won't wait too long.

Senator or one biz tycoon..?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Can someone please remind me of the job she does to have been able to acquire that?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by LaconicINC: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
To all the savages of Nairaland,
Into your hands I commit this lady
Do with her as you please grin
nairalanders never disappoint hahahahah
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Alonso91(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Eith this rate she is going,,,,by the tym she reaches her mother age,na only God fit tell how she go be

CLITTO
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by newoffer: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Early to Bed Early to Rise . That's d new motto.
EmptyGarden:
Business is good. Benefits of early kickoff.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by Deicide: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
A 21 year old with Benz of over 40 million naira And some Fools Will tell me this is hardwork?? LMAO.
It's hard work, like she's a model grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
21 abi...! Nuff said!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by yeking18(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
What is the economic value of meeting your new whip.

Nairanlander una no go kukuma kill person with una bad mouth...lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla, Acquires New Benz (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
I weep in Pakistani. Is this an achievement? I shake my head in Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding Videos And Pictures Finally Out / Everything Bollywood / 10 Most Beautiful Cakes Of Nigeria Celebrity Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.